Another Feather

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

The mayor gets another feather in his cap !! Now that he has insured the future chaos of our school system by allowing the building of 6,000 new housing units, he can be proud of the recent crime statistics that show Harrison has the highest crime rate in Hudson County !! Way to go, Ray !!

What's Newark's and Irvington's crime rate ?? Maybe we can beat them too !! Let''s shoot (no pun intended) for #1 in New Jersey !!

o k sounds like a good plan

It is really disappointing because we have a few great Police Officers who are ready, willing and able to clean this town up and they are being jerked around because of Politics, let these guys do their jobs. If you are going to be making changes I think you better start using your head a little better because the changes that have been made thus far have done nothing but hurt the residents, the reputation of the Officers who do care and the statistics of Harrison. Wake up DK and free yourself from the strings, dont be another puppet, there are too many as it is. I would call out sick too if I got slapped in the face everytime I went to work, but you know what it is not wise to have only three men working on a shift either.

o k sounds like a good plan

YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!

WHAT A BUNCH OF f*CK UPS!

LET'S JUST GIVE THE THIEVES OUR HOUSE KEYS AND CALL IT A DAY! EITHER WAY LESS THEN ONE THIRD OF THE COPS LIVE IN TOWN INCLUDING EL COMMANDO. WHERE IS THE PRIDE?????????????????????????????????? :unsure:

YOUR ONLY AS GOOD AS THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!

WHAT A BUNCH OF f*CK UPS!

LET'S JUST GIVE THE THIEVES OUR HOUSE KEYS AND CALL IT A DAY! EITHER WAY LESS THEN ONE THIRD OF THE COPS LIVE IN TOWN INCLUDING EL COMMANDO. WHERE IS THE PRIDE?????????????????????????????????? :lol:

Perhaps cameras are part of the answer. This way we can hire more civilians or at least give some of the civilian hires in the police dep't. and violations bureau something useful to do. This could put more police officers on our streets patrolling them. A greater police presence would go a long way to lower crime.