Kearny, Firefighters.

Guest FlagMann.

Guest FlagMann.

The Tax Payer's!!!!!! Say NO!!!!!!!!!!! STOP YOUR CRYING!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!!!!!!!!!

FlagMann.

FlagMann.

Piece of Sh*t!

FlagMann.

Piece of Sh*t!

Guest StudiesandObservations
The firemen should go on strike. Until they get what they want. So what if a couple of houses burn down.

Until of course it's YOUR Home that is on fire and noone comes...then im sure you'd be the one starting the Lynching party for the FD.

Guest I Pity YOU
The firemen should go on strike. Until they get what they want. So what if a couple of houses burn down.

Until of course it's YOUR Home that is on fire and noone comes...then im sure you'd be the one starting the Lynching party for the FD.

I dont live in kearny.... so I wouldn't have to worry now would I?

If you don't live in Kearny....why worry about Kearny :blink:

Guest Ronald

Funny thing about firemen...they're always firemen....no matter how stupid the town council is....those guys will always be there...for you and me....contract or no contract....no matter how they are treated....they will lie their life on the line....for perfect strangers...be they politicians or not. Some day the town council will wise up....(did I say that).....sorry...acid flashback...look at all the pretty colors....come live in Fantasy Land.....where money grows on trees....lets spend that money...Opps....spend money we should have put away...because we knew one day we would have to come up with it to cover raises....since we haven't had to pay into the pension system for the last 5 years....dream on town council....the world knows and is watching....oh...and Flaghead.....you are such a dork. :blink:

No, you can worry about your volunteer fire dept. trying to save your out house!

Guest Guest 1

No, you can worry about your volunteer fire dept. trying to save your out house!

Now come on be fair, volunteers are great for doing what they do and they save the taxpayers a ton of money. They're dedicated too.

You seem to forget that Vollies work other jobs, so when there's a fire, the response time is huge. It's not their fault and I believe that they love firefighting, in fact most of them dream of getting on a paid dept one day.

The towns with Vol. Depts spend the tax money on new rigs every few years, new equipment and new firehouses. Career depts spend the money on keeping the firehouses manned with firefighters. They spend minimal money on equipment and even less on the firehouses, you'd agree if you've ever seen the inside of one of them. But the fact is that being ready and waiting is how lives and property are saved. Thank God for Vollies, but if there were none, then the town would have a paid dept and they'd have their dream job. :blink:

Guest StudiesandObservations

Now come on be fair, volunteers are great for doing what they do and they save the taxpayers a ton of money. They're dedicated too.

That's all well and good, but where will the volunteers come from??? KVERS has trouble retaining enough people to keep one ambulance with 2 people on board 24/7/365. HOW do you propose to get enough people to fight a fire???

That's all well and good, but where will the volunteers come from??? KVERS has trouble retaining enough people to keep one ambulance with 2 people on board 24/7/365. HOW do you propose to get enough people to fight a fire???

Truer words were never spoken!!!

When will these people get their head out of their A**!!! :blink:

Come on people!!!! Do you truly think that the FD makes that big a difference in what your taxes are???? Get Real!!!!!

YOUR TRUE ENEMY IS THE BOARD OF ED WHEN IT COMES TO WHAT YOU PAY IN TAXES!! SO WHY DON'T YOU STEP OFF THE FD'S BACK ABOUT THIS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES?! :blink:

Archived