Kearny Terrorist Targer

Guest concerned

Guest RADAGAST

Well Studies, I guess we all look at things from a different place.

From where I stand it was a box cutter to taking a passenger jet to get a tank full of jet fuel to crumble a building to kill people. However, it all started with crazy people. They were organized enough to pull off one operation through one unblocked hole. The idea that there are thousands of crazy people organizing against us all over the United States in secret cells with secret decoders is far fetched and, to me, paranoia. If there were that many of them and they were that well organized we would have seen another attack by now or had many more prior to 9/11. If you want to believe that old Tommy Ridge and Johnny Ashcroft are the reason that there has not been another attack you go right ahead. Fact still remains that we can't block every hole. We can not baracade every building. Next time maybe it won't be a box cutter. Maybe it will be one of a million things that we haven't thought of. Oh...and don't try to tell me that shooting a gun inside a plane at 30,000 feet is safe.

No matter how much we allow these right wing nuts in Washington to set up a police state, we will not make ourselves any more safe from attack. All we will do is make America less democratic.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No matter how much we allow these right wing nuts in Washington to set up a police state, we will not make ourselves any more safe from attack. All we will do is make America less democratic.

BullSh*t Democrat!!!!!!

Guest Gettin' Older

However few or many of them there are, don't forget that they're stubborn, tenatious, and patient as hell. It took them 8 years and only two attemps to meet their objective the WTC, and that's nothing for them. An easy success by their standards. The lives they lose are a reward to them.

And they plot over generations, not years.

Guest RADAGAST
BullSh*t Democrat!!!!!!

Ahhh! Typical simple right wing nut case answer... blame the Democrats.. blame the Liberals... the world is such a simple place for you with all the simple answers... sometimes I wish I were SIMPLE like you.

But Alas! We all want simple answers. Even me. We all want to cubby hole our enemies into neat little divisions. We would like to believe that we can isolate them into obvious power camps and identify them by say... religion or politics or Talaban or Baathist or Islam in general. Would that it were so easy.

Their are plenty of people on this planet of all types who are angry with us as Americans for all kinds of reasons. Most of it revolves around our success as a society. Some of it, however, revolves around our excesses and our percieved domination over many facits of their lives (mostly economic). Some of them really hate us but are they all crazy people willing to lose their own lives to kill us? If they were, we'd all be dead by now.

Are there crazy people still out there that, if given the correct set of circumstances, would try to kill us? Pretty obviously yes. Political/religious fanatics from Ata to McVeigh will always rise up and, for lack of a better term, 'get lucky' enough to score a major hit. However, to suggest that there are thousands of them with the will and the means to do so is at best wild speculation. At worst, it is a means to create mass fear and over reaction as a tool for various purposes. It would seem to me that crazy suicidal maniacs are hard to organize.

Orange Alerts and Patriot Acts are only percieved as protection until the next unorganized, unprofiled suicidal maniac slips through the Threat Matrix with an unlooked for weapon and hits us again. Then what will we do?

Guest StudiesandObservations

Well Radagast, thank you for putting words in my mouth. At NO time did i state or imply that there were thousands of these people in the US organized against us. There are however, thousands of Wahabist Muslims who have been taught that we are the enemy all over the world, in places like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria. THESE are the people who funnel the money around, THEE are the people who show up in Electronic intel, and THESE are the people who give us the cues and tips to adjust the alert system. The world isnt a safe place, unfortunately until a short while ago, most people in the US had forgotten that, and become FAR to complacent and comfortable in their security. The day you can document these so-called "Abuses" by utilization of the Patriot Act, I'll listen to you, until then, unfortunately you've shown me at last that you are nothing more than a Paranoid who's tinfoil hat has obviously gotten too tight....Have Fun watching for those Black Helicopters, and UN Troops to come over the Border Rad.

Guest RADAGAST

>Well Radagast, thank you for putting words in my mouth. At NO time did i state or imply that there were thousands of these people in the US organized against us.<

I never said YOU did state it. The folks who are feeding us propaganda through our news media from Washington did try to scare us with that kind of estimate just after 9/11 and still are in order to feather their own bed.

>There are however, thousands of Wahabist Muslims who have been taught that we are the enemy all over the world, in places like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria. THESE are the people who funnel the money around, THEE are the people who show up in Electronic intel, and THESE are the people who give us the cues and tips to adjust the alert system.<

How you KNOW who is funneling money to who is beyond me. I was taught in catholic school that protestents are all bad and will never get to heaven. Reasonable people know that nonsense like that isn't true. Just because they are Islam doesn't mean they're stupid. I'll add another... 'THESE' are the people who are making our 'protectors' in the Bush Administration jump through hoops every holiday. They call the tune and we dance! It's a game and we are losing.

>The world isnt a safe place, unfortunately until a short while ago, most people in the US had forgotten that, and become FAR to complacent and comfortable in their security.<

I won't argue with that. There are some things within reason that we should be doing to protect ourselves.

>The day you can document these so-called "Abuses" by utilization of the Patriot Act, I'll listen to you, until then, unfortunately you've shown me at last that you are nothing more than a Paranoid who's tinfoil hat has obviously gotten too tight....<

ET TU Studies....I gave you more credit than that. You lose an argument so you get abusive. In case you haven't noticed there are people in jail for two years that have not been charged with ANYTHING! Many of the cases that Ashcroft has brought against so called 'Terrorists' are so weak that the government wants to shift them over to military trials so they can avoid due process. Let's just take them out and shoot them and ask questions later, fercrisesake! If that is not abuse, I don't know what is. 'When they came for the Jews, I was not a Jew so I did not protest.....' shall I finish it?

Have Fun watching for those Black Helicopters, and UN Troops to come over the Border Rad.

You have me on that one. I haven't a clue what you're talking about.

Guest RADAGAST

NOTE TO HEYDUKE:

Sorry for calling you 'Dukey'. I shall make sure not to take such liberties with your name again. I'm Radagast the Brown of Rhosgobel...it's just outside Mirkwood. However, you can call me anything you want... most people do.

Excuse me now.... I have to go make myself another tin-foil hat... Studiesandobservations just ruined my last one.. Later..

Archived