Millan Camp

Guest Towner

Guest Towner

You can sure bet that a large number of these anti-McDonough, "You just lost my Vote" post's are a SELECT Few in the Millan Camp. You're just giving yourself false hope here guys.Just because you type and say, "You Just Lost 6 Votes from my Family", it wont persuade another family of 6 to change there mind. You know you're fighting a losing battle, and you're trying to make this site into and anti-Regime post.

People, they are trying to play your mind's like a puny instrument. They are trying to make it represent that SOOOO many people Are with them, by posting, "Gee Golly I'll be darned, i can't seem to figure Why Millan wouldn't be a Good Mayor, He seems like he's a good guy, Millans got my vote!" It's all Mike Fernandez and there camp trying to Mislead you. It's obvious to see Mike's Posting's even when he doesn't sign his name. Dont let them fool you.

Guest Guest
You can sure bet that a large number of these anti-McDonough, "You just lost my Vote" post's are a SELECT Few in the Millan Camp. You're just giving yourself false hope here guys.Just because you type and say, "You Just Lost 6 Votes from my Family", it wont persuade another family of 6 to change there mind. You know you're fighting a losing battle, and you're trying to make this site into and anti-Regime post.

People, they are trying to play your mind's like a puny instrument. They are trying to make it represent that SOOOO many people Are with them, by posting, "Gee Golly I'll be darned, i can't seem to figure Why Millan wouldn't be a Good Mayor, He seems like he's a good guy, Millans got my vote!" It's all Mike Fernandez and there camp trying to Mislead you. It's obvious to see Mike's Posting's even when he doesn't sign his name. Dont let them fool you.

Thank you Mayor. I guess you are so confident in your ability to brainwash the residents of Harrison that you cannot believe that a family of 6 could vote for your opponent. If you were so confident, why did you attempt to get your opponent off the ballot by filing an objection. Why even examine his petition? Mayor, you wouldn't even attend a Candidate forum at the Portuguese club. Mayor, you won't let taxpayers speak at council meetings? What are you afraid of? The Truth. The truth about the Parking Meter quarters. The truth about the 6000 Townhouse development with no afforadable housing or recreation space. The truth about the contiminated land where you are building the high school? The truth about your illegal formed Redevelopment Agency? The truth about your priorities and how you are more interested in your financial status than the town of Harrison.

You support a Peruvian Parade but cancel the traditional Halloween parade. Believe me, Mike Fernandez is not the only guy on to your short comings.

Guest Guest
Thank you Mayor.  I guess you are so confident in your ability to brainwash the residents of Harrison that you cannot believe that a family of 6 could vote for your opponent.  If you were so confident, why did you attempt to get your opponent off the ballot  by filing an objection.  Why even examine his petition?  Mayor, you wouldn't even attend a Candidate forum at the Portuguese club. Mayor, you won't let taxpayers speak at council meetings? What are you afraid of?  The Truth.  The truth about the Parking Meter quarters.  The truth about the 6000 Townhouse development with no afforadable housing or recreation space.  The truth about the contiminated land where you are building the high school?  The truth about your illegal formed Redevelopment Agency?  The truth about your priorities and how you are more interested in your financial status than the town of Harrison.

You support a Peruvian Parade but cancel the traditional Halloween parade.  Believe me, Mike Fernandez is not the only guy on to your short comings.

You are right his father-in-law is also keenly aware, but of what??? He doesn't even know himself, only that Mendenez got him a great job with the county. Next time ask Millian what he does-bet he doesn't know himself.

Guest GUEST
You are right his father-in-law is also keenly aware, but of what??? He doesn't even know himself, only that Mendenez got him a great job with the county. Next time ask Millian what he does-bet he doesn't know himself.

A county job I want one of those, Millian drives around Harrison all afternoon

I saw him just the other day holding the offspring of his daughter and that little mouth piece she is married to.

so I want a county job where I can get paid and drive around all day.

Hey I am one of your people so what can you do for me Millian

Guest Millan has my vote
A county job I want one of those, Millian drives around Harrison all afternoon

I saw him just the other day holding the offspring of his daughter and that little mouth piece she is married to.

so I want a county job where I can get paid and drive around all day.

Hey I am one of your people so what can you do for me Millian

If Millan can Drive around all day, hold his grandson and entertain his daughter and son-in-law thats a pretty talented guy; or maybe your just a creative guy with your lies. And what are you talking about "your people"?

Guest Guest
If Millan can Drive around all day, hold his grandson and entertain his daughter and son-in-law thats a pretty talented guy; or maybe your just a creative guy with your lies.  And what are you talking about "your people"?

I am not a liar and I am not a guy. My people is Mr Millan's phrase when he is trying to your vote.

I was born in Spain and good for you that Millan has your vote because he will never get mine.

Guest Guest
If Millan can Drive around all day, hold his grandson and entertain his daughter and son-in-law thats a pretty talented guy; or maybe your just a creative guy with your lies.  And what are you talking about "your people"?

Milian, Fernandez, Pinho, McCormack, etc., The circus is returning to Harrison.

It's not the trhee ring kind either, what a bunch of self-serving liars! They are only in it for what they can get out of it for themselves and their families! Stevie boy you really aligned yourself with a bunch of losers this time. Not the typical politians that you are used to s**king off. I understand you want to raise the rent for the probation office, do you have a cert. of occupancy for their space???

Do you think you'll get more money without uncle Angelo?

Guest Guest
I am not a liar and I am not a guy. My people is Mr Millan's phrase when he is trying to your vote.
When he is trying to your vote. Is that English or Spanish. Are you married to that ugly Spanish guy the call Carabobo?
I was born in Spain and good for you that Millan has your vote because he will never get mine.

Well I would like to know why? or is it because you are one of those people that does what your told?

Thank you Mayor.  I guess you are so confident in your ability to brainwash the residents of Harrison that you cannot believe that a family of 6 could vote for your opponent.  If you were so confident, why did you attempt to get your opponent off the ballot  by filing an objection.  Why even examine his petition?  Mayor, you wouldn't even attend a Candidate forum at the Portuguese club. Mayor, you won't let taxpayers speak at council meetings? What are you afraid of?  The Truth.  The truth about the Parking Meter quarters.  The truth about the 6000 Townhouse development with no afforadable housing or recreation space.  The truth about the contiminated land where you are building the high school?  The truth about your illegal formed Redevelopment Agency?  The truth about your priorities and how you are more interested in your financial status than the town of Harrison.

You support a Peruvian Parade but cancel the traditional Halloween parade.  Believe me, Mike Fernandez is not the only guy on to your short comings.

So what is your problem with Peruvians?

We don't mean Peruvians because you don't like us and believe it or not WE VOTE TOO.