Councilmembers

Guest Qualifier

you are staisfied with that puss# art petigrew he didn't even back his family member when he ran opposed the mayor and assisted in putting out a smear letter about his family. This man has no backbone a pure yellow stripe from the back of his head down to his ass##le where the mayor deposits his wisdom in him. You back this idiot and call him smart and a leader of his ward give me a break the top yes man on the council you people make me sick

I see you do not put your name to your Post's, and you call others coward,WHAT A MAN

Guest Guest
Mike's a good guy. Hinch would have no chance running against him. Is his brother still on midnights?

What has he done all these years as councilman? He is basicaly someone they put in for another yes vote, since they allowed him to be councilman he is to do what they say or else they will put him in his place and let him know that they put all his family in for jobs in town. Come on you people must be blind not to know this by now.

Guest Guest
OH YEAH, I FORGOT HE GRADUATED WITH ME IN THE LATE 1970'S... AND HOW OLD WOULD THAT MAKE HIM?  HOW MANY YEARS DID HE HAVE TO DO IN SCHOOL BEFORE HE SO CALLED GRADUATED?  ANSWER ME THAT NUMBNUTS????

Never mind how old he was when he did graduate. He graduated and that is all that matters. Who ever writes anything about Larry Bennett should get their facts right. ASSHOLE, ASSHOLE. You are the numbnuts.

Guest Guest
you are staisfied with that puss# art petigrew he didn't even back his family member when he ran opposed the mayor and assisted in putting out a smear letter about his family. This man has no backbone a pure yellow stripe from the back of his head down to his ass##le where the mayor deposits his wisdom in him. You back this idiot and call him smart and a leader of his ward give me a break the top yes man on the council you people make me sick

ARTIE ARE YOU DOING ANY WORK TO YOUR HOUSE? MAKE SURE YOU GET A PERMIT, I SAW SHEET ROCK GOING IN. WHERE ARE YOUR BLUE PRINTS?

Guest Guest
OH YEAH, I FORGOT HE GRADUATED WITH ME IN THE LATE 1970'S... AND HOW OLD WOULD THAT MAKE HIM?  HOW MANY YEARS DID HE HAVE TO DO IN SCHOOL BEFORE HE SO CALLED GRADUATED?  ANSWER ME THAT NUMBNUTS????

You are a ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!