McDonough spent $100,000+ campaigning

Guest You should know

Guest Dee.H
Your point Being? Hinchy's spur of the moment it's kool to be mayor let me try failed? Bafoon.

No, Your sorry ass mayor had to buy his win, he couldn't combat the facts that hinchy stated because he knew blowj**s like you would vote for him!!! He showed you alot of respect to get your vote let me see he posted signs all over the town and put out a smear letter full of lies great campaign oh yeah him and his semi-retar*ed side kick A.P. went door to door for a few blocks. And he spent how much100,000 where did that money go to his seaside account. oh yeah did he come out of hiding to answer any questions about the election or issues that were brought up NO!!! but he did start fixing the sidewalks Great job. Think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
No, Your sorry ass mayor had to buy his win, he couldn't combat the facts that hinchy stated because he knew blowj**s like you would vote for him!!! He showed you alot of respect to get your vote let me see he posted signs all over the town and put out a smear letter full of lies great campaign oh yeah him and his semi-retar*ed side kick A.P. went door to door for a few blocks. And he spent how much100,000 where did that money go to his seaside account. oh yeah did he come out of hiding to answer any questions about the election or issues that were brought up NO!!! but he did start fixing the sidewalks Great job. Think before you speak!!!!!!!!!!

Well said, we should have more people like you who educate themselves on what realy goes on in Harrison stand up and be heard and run for Council or Mayor and not give up on this town.

Guest Guest
Your point Being? Hinchy's spur of the moment it's kool to be mayor let me try failed? Bafoon.

OK asshole, point being that this young man wanted to make a difference in this town and he went out spoke out and wanted to let us Harrisonians hear what he had in mind for our community. I am glad that he had the balls to do that and hope that he does not give up on Harrison like many have done. So you grow some balls and write something more intelligent if you need to write at all.

Way to go Mr. Hinchcliffe, I voted for you and will again if I am still around.