Monthly Tenant Ass. Meeting Date

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is the Gardens Tenant meetings usually on the 4th Monday of the month at 7 pm?

Is the next meeting next Monday, July 24th?

Would somebody respond and please write the correct date if I have the wrong date. Thank you

Guest Guest
Is the Gardens Tenant meetings usually on the 4th Monday of the month at 7 pm?

Is the next meeting next Monday, July 24th?

Would somebody respond and please write the correct date if I have the wrong  date.  Thank you

after u clean your hallway we'll tell u when , now do a good job b/c i'm watching u :P:P

Guest guest

you can tell you do not go to the meetings that often if you are on asking when the meeting is it is always the third monday of the month at 7:00P.M.but this month meeting was cancelled maybe you can make the next one.

Guest Guest
you can tell you do not go to the meetings that often if you are  on asking when the  meeting is it is always the third monday of the month at 7:00P.M.but this month meeting was cancelled maybe you can make the next one.

Is there anyone left on the Tenant's Committee, seems like everyone ends up quitting, why?

Guest Guest
you can tell you do not go to the meetings that often if you are  on asking when the  meeting is it is always the third monday of the month at 7:00P.M.but this month meeting was cancelled maybe you can make the next one.

the tenants assoc. is held every night if front of #7 by the playground. what to know whats going on-just pull up a chair.

Guest Guest

the tenants assoc. is held every night if front of #7 by the playground. what to know whats going on-just pull up a chair.

[/ quote]What? Are you jealous because you have to sit on a bench and they have chairs to sit on? Those women happen to be the nicest people in the gardens,at least they don't sit in the yard and drink all day long they are out there watching their kids and they make sure their kids stay away from that no good building with DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!!! I give those women a lot of RESPECT for taking the right steps in raising their children in that place because there is so much GARBAGE in that place that needs to be put in the DUMPSTERS AND BURNED!!! And that will slove alot of the PROBLEMS PUT GARBAGE WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

Guest Guest
Yeah, and change those damn curtains too !!

:) What is with you? You are still on the curtains? :lol: You are a sad person in every way. Its people like you that make our live more difficult in the Gardens. All of your ignorant comments. To ease your mind, I am not the person you are picking on. I am the person that thinks people like you should not have the right to make any adult decisions or breed for that matter. Would you like a pair of those "curtains"? I will buy them for you if it would shut your fat mouth. Let me know. :)

Guest Guest

[/ quote]What? Are you jealous because you have to sit on a bench and they have chairs to sit on? Those women happen to be the nicest people in the gardens,at least they don't sit in the yard and drink all day long they are out there watching their kids and they make sure their kids stay away from that no good building with DRUGS AND ALCOHOL!!! I give those women a lot of RESPECT for taking the right steps in raising their children in that place because there is so much GARBAGE in that place that needs to be put in the DUMPSTERS AND BURNED!!! And that will slove alot of the PROBLEMS PUT GARBAGE WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!

:) Shut up you fat lazy B**ch!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Noway am I jealous, I have my own house and my own yard, I just visit family there and when I do I have to crawl over these [nicest people] as you call yourself. Why don't you all sit in the women's yard instead of being in the way of people trying to get by? You try crawling over bikes,and toys and stuff. Also. I know the yard you are talking about,but they are in the yard and not in my way as I go by. You see whats going on? CALL A COP!! Anyhow I enter the gardens from the other side now, so you don't have to worry about my tripping over you and the gang.

Guest Guest

please, why don't they sit in her yards, or are they afaid they will miss something, that why they sit outside it has nothing to do with watching there kids.

Guest Guest
please, why don't they sit in her yards, or are they afaid they will miss something, that why they sit outside  it has nothing to do with watching there kids.

Please...... They could care less about what goes on out there, And for your information try learning how to spell because it is spelled like this (YARD,AFRAID,& THEIR).....THAT WHY..... THAT IS WHY ...... that is the way to TYPE IT..... So PLEASE GROW UP YOU FOOL. I see many little children out there without Supervision at LEAST these Women are watching Their own like the other person POSTED!!! So, why don't you mind your own Business. As to where they sit they can choose to sit anyplace they please they have nothing to hide.Well, it seems to me that you are AFRAID of missing something,because if you weren't WATCHING where they sit how would you know what they are doing.... So for me and everyone else,WHO IS THE NOSEY ONE???? YOU!!!! NOT THEM!!!!! GROW UP A$$ HOLE!!!

Guest Guest
Please...... They could care less about what goes on out there, And for your information try learning how to spell because it is spelled like this (YARD,AFRAID,& THEIR).....THAT WHY..... THAT IS WHY ...... that is the way to TYPE IT..... So PLEASE GROW UP YOU FOOL. I see many little children out there without Supervision at LEAST these Women are watching Their own like the other person POSTED!!! So, why don't you mind your own Business. As to where they sit they can choose to sit anyplace they please they have nothing to hide.Well, it seems to me that you are AFRAID of missing something,because if you weren't WATCHING where they sit how would you know what they are doing.... So for me and everyone else,WHO IS THE NOSEY ONE???? YOU!!!! NOT THEM!!!!! GROW UP A$$ HOLE!!!

:rolleyes: HOLY $HIT!!! You should read my post about the curtains. These people in here are the most saddest group of low-lifes I have ever came across. You see, I do not know who is sitting where or who has a certain kind of curtain up, because I have a life and a job and a family to take care of. So when you have a life and responsibilities you do not have time to ponder about someone elses life. Kudos to you for saying what I have been saying, at least there are a few of us who have morals left. I come on this site to maybe see if there are any smart people left here. So far its only my family and yours. Once again thank you for making my day. :lol:

Guest Guest

:rolleyes: PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!! You are like a played out cd!!! GET A PHUCKING LIFE!!!

Guest Guest
:rolleyes: HOLY $HIT!!!  You should read my post about the curtains.  These people in here are the most saddest group of low-lifes I have ever came across.  You see, I do not know who is sitting where or who has a certain kind of curtain up, because I have a life and a job and a family to take care of.  So when you have a life and responsibilities you do not have time to ponder about someone elses life. Kudos to you for saying what I have been saying, at least there are a few of us who have morals left.  I come on this site to maybe see if there are any smart people left here.  So far its only my family and yours. Once again thank you for making my day.  :lol:

You most certainly do care or you wouldn't be reading and responding.

The curtains, the druggies, the yard folks who don't watch their kids and drink all day, the baby mamma dramas, dogs peeing on flowers, he-shes, it is all great stuff. Keep it coming.

Guest Guest
please, why don't they sit in her yards, or are they afaid they will miss something, that why they sit outside  it has nothing to do with watching there kids.

Very well said, these people are very nice people but they should fix the nice yard that they have (some of us would love a nice yard like that) and they should have their conversations in there and they can still watch their children playing in the playground. There is absolutely no need to be in front of the house when you have a yard. If they choose not to want the yard then Mr. Rodgers should give that apartment to someone who will use it (yard) and care for it because it looks a mess. Mr. Rodgers I am sure if you read this you will agree with some of us citizens that would like some privacy too.

Guest Guest

The curtains, the druggies, the yard folks who don't watch their kids and drink all day, the baby mamma dramas, dogs peeing on flowers, he-shes, it is all great stuff. Keep it coming.

:blink: He-Shes?!? :lol: Who?

Guest Guest

:blink: What the hell are you talking about?

Guest resident/h/g

WE DO NOT NEED A NEW VICE PRESIDENT OF THE TENANTS ASSOC. SHE IS DOING A FINE JOB SORRY TO RUFFLE YOUR FEATHERS BUT WE ARE HAPPY WITH HER.THERE ARE USUALLY 3 TENANTS FROM THE K/C THAT EVER COME TO ANY MEETING ANYWAY WHY?ARE YOU BOTHERING NOW. SHE WILL BE VOTED IN AGAIN AND AGAIN IF YOU YOU NOT LIKE HER OH WELL TO BAD SO SAD STAY HOME NO LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TENANTS ASSOC IT IS A TOUGH JOB SO LETS NOT GO THERE.

Guest Guest
Noway am I jealous, I have my own house and my own yard, I just visit family there and when I do I have to crawl over these [nicest people] as you call yourself. Why don't you all sit in the women's yard instead of being in the way of people trying to get by? You try crawling over bikes,and toys and stuff. Also. I know the yard you are talking about,but they are in the yard and not in my way as I go by. You see whats going on? CALL A  COP!! Anyhow I enter the gardens from the other side now, so you don't have to worry about my tripping over you and the gang.

I dont care if you fall on your face.