Democracy wins in Harrison

Guest Guest
You've got to be kiddin me. Joey Wood. The kid never went to school but he's going to run for council. Momma will be hand in hand with him. The kid never leaves her side.

So what if He is with His Mother and it is not all the Time the kid goes to COLLEGE , GOES TO CHURCH, Is in the Church Choir, Helps with the High School Plays, " was also in them when He was in High School". ANd Was DAMN GOOD AT IT ....He is very pleasant and Honest, Which is more than what I can say about any OTHER POLITICIAN....And has a GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MOTHER AND SISTERS, I wonder ? can You say the same . DOUBT IT. So keep Your Freakin remarks to Yourself , You wish You had a Family as close to each other as He does.....You are nothing more than a freakin TWITT......

Guest Guest_Voter_*
Not with this bunch of losers. Throw in Millan, Phino, and Fernandez and we may as well get ready to move NOW!

The losers are McDonough, Castano, and Inclan. Millan managed to come out of a difficult situations (being taken off the ballot) and making the best of it. His statements in the Observer showed his maturity. I'm impressed. If the Mayor was taken off the ballot, he would have flipped out. Let's see if McDonough keeps the campaign clean.

Guest Guest

Joey Wood please. Get a life that's what you need. And you were never in school so answer that. Was it because they made fun of you because your a momma's boy. How cute are you. And yes I am close with my children but I don't walk hand in hand with them at 19,yrs. old. Sorry no vote here.

Guest Guest
WAAAAA WAAAAAA WAAAA man you can cry.  Mike's doing just fine.  Maybe one day he'll get involved in Kearny, but as of now he probably spends as much time in Harrison as you do!

LOSERS?  Pinho just beat Castano and McDonough (who has 11 town lawyers).  Pinho also beat County Clerk Javier Inclans attorney too.  You want to talk about losers, lets talk about the three stooges robbin this town blind, Powell, Higins & McDonough!!!

Millan, Pinho, Fenandes, McCormick, Wood & Camano  sound like a good team.

They are going to sweep the slate!

You arE absolutely correct those guys are robbing this town blind....... using taxpayers money to do what THEY WANT WITH IT. GET THE HELL OUT YOU THIEFS.

Guest Guest
The losers are McDonough, Castano, and Inclan.  Millan managed to come out of a difficult situations (being taken off the ballot) and making the best of it.  His statements in the Observer showed his maturity.  I'm impressed.  If the Mayor was taken off the ballot, he would have flipped out.  Let's see if McDonough keeps the campaign clean.

Now watch come election time you will see who the mature ones are, wait till Pettigrew, McDounagh and Doran start sending out their shit letters to tell everyone how they are so interested in the safety and well being of Harrisonians,

and they will show us Harrisonians how pathetic and immature they are by writting nothing but pooop, GROW UP GUYS, ESPECIALY YOU DORAN, STOP WRITING FILTH, has anyone writen about you *** ********* YET?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Whomever thnks Joey Wood is qualified for this positions is out of there mind. They'll tell you he is involved in the community, Lectors at weekend masses, is very smart(top 20% of HHS is something ot brag about?-Hardly), and cares about Harrison.

Back on Earth, we know he is (well ill guess 20?) years old, is really not a mature 20. His profile on FOH.com, no way he writes that, That's all Mike. I would Love to see him Debate Doran and have Doran absolutely embarrass him.

He's a nice kid, but he has no clue about how to reduce Taxes, or redevelop Harrison. He won't think for himself. He'll Be a Yes vote if Milan gets in.

But neither will happen.

Guest Guest
Whomever thnks Joey Wood is qualified for this positions is out of there mind. They'll tell you he is involved in the community, Lectors at weekend masses, is very smart(top 20% of HHS is something ot brag about?-Hardly), and cares about Harrison.

Back on Earth, we know he is (well ill guess 20?) years old, is really not a mature 20. His profile on FOH.com, no way he writes that, That's all Mike. I would Love to see him Debate Doran and have Doran absolutely embarrass him.

He's a nice kid, but he has no clue about how to reduce Taxes, or redevelop Harrison. He won't think for himself. He'll Be a Yes vote if Milan gets in.

But neither will happen.

The Vote is the team, and if you talk to Joesph, you'll see he's good and would be great

Guest Guest in the know
The losers are McDonough, Castano, and Inclan.  Millan managed to come out of a difficult situations (being taken off the ballot) and making the best of it.  His statements in the Observer showed his maturity.  I'm impressed.  If the Mayor was taken off the ballot, he would have flipped out.  Let's see if McDonough keeps the campaign clean.

It would be easy to keep it clean, if the losers:Milan, Mccormick, Pinho, and Fernandez kept their tree full of dirty laundry out of public sight. These guys make it easy!!!!

Guest Guest
Is he related to the Wood family in  Kingsland Court whose grandmother received the Senior Citizen award several years ago as one of the oldest family's in town durin the yearly senior party in the Spring?

Or his related to the young lady who works in town hall and is a Wood by marrisge?

Or is he related the the Wood who is famous locally for playing the bagpipes for many years?

Get a clue the name is woods.

Guest Guest
Joey Wood please. Get a life that's what you need. And you were never in school so answer that. Was it because they made fun of you because your a momma's boy. How cute are you. And yes I am close with my children but I don't walk hand in hand with them at 19,yrs. old. Sorry no vote here.

GROW UP, YOU MENTION YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND THIS IS WHAT YOU TEACH THEM - IF YOUR COMMENTS MAKE NO SENSE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER BORING US WITH WHAT YOU WRITE, PLEASE YOU GET A LIFE. WHAT YOU THINK JOE IS CUTE? DO YOU LIKE HIM? DO YOU KNOW HIM? IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS I AM SURE HE WILL ANSWER THEM FOR YOU, BUT PLEASE STOP BEING SO INMATURE.

YOU TALK ALOT BUT YOU SAY NOTHING.

Guest guest
GROW UP, YOU MENTION YOU HAVE CHILDREN AND THIS IS WHAT YOU TEACH THEM - IF YOUR COMMENTS MAKE NO SENSE PLEASE DON'T BOTHER BORING US WITH WHAT YOU WRITE, PLEASE YOU GET A LIFE.  WHAT YOU THINK JOE IS CUTE? DO YOU LIKE HIM? DO YOU KNOW HIM?  IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS I AM SURE HE WILL ANSWER THEM FOR YOU, BUT PLEASE STOP BEING SO INMATURE.

YOU TALK ALOT BUT YOU SAY NOTHING.

Are you going to put your children down and be negative when they are going to try and make a difference like Joe is?

You should encourage these younsters and give them a chance, if you look at the big picture anything is better than what we have now.

Guest Guest

But neither will happen.

He is still more qualified than Mike Dolaghan