drugs,drugs,&more drugs.

Guest Guest

That's right anyone can sit on the benches. But who would sit on the benches when they have a yard. The nosy ones that's who. Nobody around here sit in their yards just in everyone elses. And talk shit about everyone but themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
Mike is doing the best he can it is not as easy as you think, be grateful he is trying, I am sure if he wasn't you would B**ch about that to, You can't build Rome in one day!!! Give it time.

which building so i know to stay away from it

• 5 weeks later...
Mike I hope you look at the cameras every so often so you can see what's going on. People driving cars on the grounds,drugs being exchanged right out in the open and people going in and out of apartments taking turns doing their shit. I would like to know why these guys who are not workin and doing their druggin and drinking everyday are not doing comm. service. Three of these guys are not even  on anyone's lease so how do they stay in the gardens living with someone. I'm home all day and I see it going on. I won't even let my kids go to the showers by themselves. It's really disgusting. Please mike look into this.

if you dont like it...leave!!! stop being nosey & worrying about what everyone else is doing and get a job n get a real house...

THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL....THEY WERE BORN IN THIS COUNTRY!!!!!

ha ha

You are on the 'wrong' topic!!!

The writer said that they were "ILLEGAL TENANTS", NOT 'REGISTERRED' TO "live" AT THE HARRISON GARDENS. The writer did not make 'any reference' as to whether they were US citizens, green card holders or residing in the country illegally.

Guest MARY SMITH
I hear the two guys who started the fight sat night are going on the trespass list. I absolutely love it. The are two of the biggest scumbags. And trouble makers. Can't wait to see what mamma is going to say. Not my son.

WHAT'S THE MATTER? JEALOUS BECAUSE HE HAS A MOMMA AND YOU DON'T!

• 3 weeks later...
Mike and the mayor:

I really hope that you get back  to this woman if she works in the emergency room  and doesn't sell or use drugs.  We REALLY NEED MORE CLEAN, LAW-ABIDING, EMPLOYED TENANTS LIKE HER IN THE GARDENS.

ps  I AND OTHER VOTERS HOPE THAT IT ISN'T TRUE THAT YOU JUST LET ANOTHER DRUG-ADDICT INTO THE GARDENS.  IT IS A SMALL TOWN, AND IF IT IS TRUE, PEOPLE WILL SOON FIND OUT AND "you'll lose a lot of votes.

That is why N. Arlington doesn't voluntarily want any "Projects" in their town.

Mayor:  CLEAN UP THE GARDENS AND YOU'LL GET MORE VOTES!!!

Mike and the mayor:

I really hope that you get back  to this woman if she works in the emergency room  and doesn't sell or use drugs.  We REALLY NEED MORE CLEAN, LAW-ABIDING, EMPLOYED TENANTS LIKE HER IN THE GARDENS.

ps  I AND OTHER VOTERS HOPE THAT IT ISN'T TRUE THAT YOU JUST LET ANOTHER DRUG-ADDICT INTO THE GARDENS.  IT IS A SMALL TOWN, AND IF IT IS TRUE, PEOPLE WILL SOON FIND OUT AND "you'll lose a lot of votes.

That is why N. Arlington doesn't voluntarily want any "Projects" in their town.

Mayor:  CLEAN UP THE GARDENS AND YOU'LL GET MORE VOTES!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Saw It Coming

I hear the two guys who started the fight sat night are going on the trespass list. I absolutely love it. The are two of the biggest scumbags. And trouble makers. Can't wait to see what mamma is going to say. Not my son.

[/quote Oh boy they are at it again it never ends in the Gardens..... Because we have people who have MOUTHS as big as the MISSISSIPPI RIVER and don't know how to be QUIET...... REMEMBER EVERY DOG HAS THEIR DAY.... IT"S COMING TO YOU!!!!

[/quote Oh boy they are at it again it never ends in the Gardens..... Because we have people who have MOUTHS as big as the MISSISSIPPI RIVER and don't know how to be QUIET...... REMEMBER EVERY DOG HAS THEIR DAY.... IT"S COMING TO YOU!!!!

WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THE MAN/WOMAN THE CROSSING GUARD THE SIZE OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER THE POT HEAD OR THE PILL POPER? OH I KNOW THE DRUNK (ALL OF THE ABOVE)

RUFF RUFF OH BY THE WAY SHUT YOUR DOG UP HE IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE

OH COURSE YOU SAW IT COMING HOW DID YOU NOT YOU SAT THERE WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAY AS HE RAN HIM MOUTH OFF TO EVERYONE THAT WALKED BY WELL I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE OFFICE TOO. I DON'T TRUST HIM AROUND KIDS. TALK TO HIS OWN KIDS LIKE THAT NOT MINE.

Ruff Ruff Bring it.

OH COURSE YOU SAW IT COMING HOW DID YOU NOT YOU SAT THERE WITH HIM THE WHOLE DAY AS HE RAN HIM MOUTH OFF TO EVERYONE THAT WALKED BY WELL I AM NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE OFFICE TOO. I DON'T TRUST HIM AROUND KIDS. TALK TO HIS OWN KIDS LIKE THAT NOT MINE.

Apparently, you seem to think I am posting here under this topic. You have mistaken me with someone else, AGAIN!!! But, because you want me in this "mess", I will respond. Pay close attention,cuz I'm only saying' this once; I don't care who does what, says what, who's in who's house or yard. I don't pay their rent or their bills to tell them who to have or not have in their apt. That's THEIR problem. And their business. NOT MINE, so KEEP ME OUT OF IT!! Besides, that whole issue is a family issue because all involved are related through either blood or marriage and doesn't belong on a forum like this anyway where anyone can respond. This isn't anyone else's business but theirs and their families and that's where it should end.

Apparently, you seem to think I am posting here under this topic. You have mistaken me with someone else, AGAIN!!!  But, because you want me in this "mess", I will respond.  Pay close attention,cuz I'm only saying' this once; I don't care who does what, says what, who's in who's house or yard.  I don't pay their rent or their bills to tell them who to have or not have in their apt.  That's THEIR problem. And their business. NOT MINE, so KEEP ME OUT OF IT!!  Besides, that whole issue is a family issue because all involved are related through either blood or marriage and doesn't belong on a forum like this anyway where anyone can respond.  This isn't anyone else's business but theirs and their families and that's where it should end.

You get your self into it. And since when or those to families related? Honestly I don't think the other family was in it to begin with it was probaly a shitstir like you saying they started it all. Mabey you should keep your MISSISSIPPI River mouth shut & stay out of it. Unless yuou are a family member witch I take it you are not.

You get your self into it. And since when or those to families related? Honestly I don't think the other family was in it to begin with it was probaly a shitstir like you saying they started it all. Mabey you should keep your MISSISSIPPI River mouth shut & stay out of it. Unless yuou are a family member witch I take it you are not.

I think what the person in the previous post ment was that the person on the list, well isnt his brother married to the tall girls aunt? Doesnt that make them related thru marrige? Also, I dont beleive the poster was putting anyone down as you just have. Its called self-control when you dont know who you are talking to or about.