recent transfer

Guest flyonthewall

Guest Guest
WHO SHOULD HAVE HAD THE JOB? WHY DIDN'T THEY GO BY THE TEST RESULTS??

THAT IS LIKE ASKING WHY ARE WE GETTING THIS SHITTIN STADIUM?

HOW MANY GAMES HAVE THE RED BULLS WON? 2????  40 MIL FOR A TEAM THAT WINS TWO GAMES A SEASON I AM SURE YOU WILL GET A BIG TURN OUT

There was no test for the Chief. He was handpicked. Not the brightest but the most amenable. He's like a puppet on a string.

Guest guest
If the squad was working so goood why was it broken up?

Why don't you keep PD crap in the PD?! If you got the stones to post here (and not sign your name), why don't you either voice your opinion at a union meeting or address it with your supervisor....you know.....the right way!

Transfers happen....good, bad or indifferent....deal with it! Welcome to life in the Civil Service world! Greive it if you think that the transfer was made by means other than "Management's Perrogative" Otherwise, S**K it up! Most of us havel been transferred and inconvenienced. Unfortunately, out contract doesn't have a "No Trade Clause."

Guest guest
Why don't you keep PD crap in the PD?!  If you got the stones to post here (and not sign your name), why don't you either voice your opinion at a union meeting or address it with your supervisor....you know.....the right way!

Transfers happen....good, bad or indifferent....deal with it!  Welcome to life in the Civil Service world!  Greive it if you think that the transfer was made by means other than "Management's Perrogative"  Otherwise, S**K it up!  Most of us havel been transferred and inconvenienced.  Unfortunately, out contract doesn't have a "No Trade Clause."

Because I can't even carry a damn purse when I am walking in Harrison at night anymore, lets face it the CRIME is up Lock your doors

Guest RAY M
Why don't you keep PD crap in the PD?!  If you got the stones to post here (and not sign your name), why don't you either voice your opinion at a union meeting or address it with your supervisor....you know.....the right way!

Transfers happen....good, bad or indifferent....deal with it!  Welcome to life in the Civil Service world!  Greive it if you think that the transfer was made by means other than "Management's Perrogative"  Otherwise, S**K it up!  Most of us havel been transferred and inconvenienced.  Unfortunately, out contract doesn't have a "No Trade Clause."

i NOTICED YOU DIDN'T SIGN YOUR NAME

Guest Guest
i NOTICED YOU DIDN'T SIGN YOUR NAME

Thats right Ray, I didn't. I didn't bash anyone either, so theres no need to put my name. Just stating facts. It just don't belong on here, that's all.

There's a lot of BS on the job; hell probably every dept. in town. Some of it should just be dealt with properly and professionally (I know, go ahead.... professionally????)

Guest guest
Thats right Ray, I didn't.  I didn't bash anyone either, so theres no need to put my name.  Just stating facts.  It just don't belong on here, that's all.

There's a lot of BS on the job; hell probably every dept. in town.  Some of it should just be dealt with properly and professionally (I know, go ahead.... professionally????)

TYPO - It should read that's right Ron

Guest Guest

Do i detect a little jealously?

I don't live in Harrison anymore either but I still care a great deal about the town. If it was still in the same condition as when I was a kid I'd be raising my family in Harrison. Unfortunately all the great cops in the world can't put this town back together alone. Everyone needs to chip in. I'd be back in a minute if I thought I could help.

Is that why he lives in Monmouth County? If he really cared about Harrison, he would live there.

Thats right Ray, I didn't.  I didn't bash anyone either, so theres no need to put my name.  Just stating facts.  It just don't belong on here, that's all.

There's a lot of BS on the job; hell probably every dept. in town.  Some of it should just be dealt with properly and professionally (I know, go ahead.... professionally????)

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS

Guest Guest
Ahhhh did he lock you up??? Is that why you are so bitter??????

sounds to me like you have an axe to grind with him.well let me tell you, he was at times rude and cruel but he had balls behind his name. PLUS HE EARNED HIS POSITION. HE DIDN'T HAVE THE FAMILY NAME CARRY HIM UNLIKE YOU! SOUNDS LIKE THE BULLSHIT YOU GET AWAY WITH NOW, WASN'T ALLOWED BACK THEN . RIGHT? IT'S A JOKE THAT YOUR OUT OF TOWN , LEAD BY A FEW STREET WORKERS DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF MUCHLESS HIS DEPT. WOW THAT'S LEADERSHIP AT IT'S FINEST? HE WAS ALL TALK BACK WHEN WHEN HE DIDN'T HAS A DEBT TO ANSWER TOO. NOT EVEN HIS POWER RANGERS WILL UNBURY HIM FROM THE DOOMS OF SELECTED APPOINTMENT. DINGDONG THE COLLECTOR IS COMING! SOUNDS LIKE YOU'LL BE ON COFFEE RUNS SOON ENOUGH CHIPY. TAKE SOME HORMONES MAYBE YOU'LL GROW IN YOUR NEXT LIFE TIME. :blink:

Guest Guest
sounds to me like you have an axe to grind with him.well let me tell you, he was at times rude and cruel but he had balls behind his name. PLUS HE EARNED HIS POSITION. HE DIDN'T HAVE THE FAMILY NAME CARRY HIM UNLIKE YOU! SOUNDS LIKE THE BULLSHIT YOU GET AWAY WITH NOW, WASN'T ALLOWED BACK THEN . RIGHT? IT'S A JOKE THAT YOUR OUT OF TOWN , LEAD BY A FEW STREET WORKERS DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF MUCHLESS HIS DEPT. WOW THAT'S LEADERSHIP AT IT'S FINEST? HE WAS ALL TALK BACK WHEN WHEN HE DIDN'T HAS A DEBT TO ANSWER TOO. NOT EVEN HIS POWER RANGERS WILL UNBURY HIM FROM THE DOOMS OF SELECTED APPOINTMENT. DINGDONG THE COLLECTOR IS COMING! SOUNDS LIKE YOU'LL BE ON COFFEE RUNS  SOON ENOUGH CHIPY. TAKE SOME HORMONES MAYBE YOU'LL GROW IN YOUR NEXT LIFE TIME. :o

who's chipy?

name your cop we have a few tree stumps in town which one needs hormones?

it's all greek to me! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
who's chipy?

name your cop we have a few tree stumps in town which one needs hormones?

it's all greek to me! :unsure:

The Police Chief doesn't live in Harrison, so his family does not have to contend with the crime. Maybe he should be transferred to Lyndhurst. He has run down the PD and now its showing. Can't hide from the stats. :unsure:

The Police Chief doesn't live in Harrison, so his family does not have to contend with the crime. Maybe he should be transferred to Lyndhurst. He has run down the PD and now its showing. Can't hide from the stats. :lol:

planet idiot has just landed. there are several cops who don't live in town,several hate this town,use this town for a paycheck. the chief is no different, your only as good as the people around you! :lol: