KOTW BLOCK

Guest Why Us?

Guest Why Us?

Why is it that certain posting get completely blocked? I posted one earlier today, and its not shown up here, while newer postings have been listed.

Of course you posted this one... it's called playing the game.

Now post the ones that you have been holding out.

If it has not been posted to date, it is awaiting editing or it has been archived. If the post contained information I cannot verify and it is difficult to edit, it gets archived. Not everything submitted to KOTW gets posted.

KOTW

Guest Guest
If it has not been posted to date, it is awaiting editing or it has been archived.  If the post contained information I cannot verify and it is difficult to edit, it gets archived. Not everything submitted to KOTW gets posted.

KOTW

What do you mean by archived? Does that mean it will never be posted? Why not just say that it will not be posted and state a reason?

What do you mean by archived?  Does that mean it will never be posted?  Why not just say that it will not be posted and state a reason?

I used to delete posts when they could not be edited. Several months back, I set up a section on the site which cannot be accessed by the public where questionable posts are stored temporarily (or forever). I say temporarily because if the information is confirmed, the post is published. For the most part however you are correct archived=deleted for most posts.

KOTW

Guest Paulie  Pulitzer

yeah really - what exactly is your criteria when adding or deleting (archiving- sorry)? some of my posts get lost, more frequently i feel, than some of the ridiculous crap that makes it on. i submit well written, thoughtful and very informative crap that i feel is superior to all the other crap. but hey that's just my opinion right? :P

Guest Guest in the know
I used to delete posts when they could not be edited.  Several months back, I set up a section on the site which cannot be accessed by the public where questionable posts are stored temporarily (or forever).  I say temporarily because if the information is confirmed, the post is published.  For the most part however you are correct archived=deleted for most posts.

KOTW

I have tried to post on two subjects in the last couple days. These were my first attempts at posting on your site. Both my posts were accurate, contained no profanity, and they were easy to verify the factual information especially cocerning the controversy Steve Mc Cormick is trying to cause. I now believe that you are more interested in controversy and by not publishing the truth. Keep up your policy of posting garbage and you are going to be left with five or ten fairly ignornant people left posting their trash on your site. I for one will not waste anymore time trying to help explain the truth, as you do not appear to be that interested in it, it probably does not serve your purpose well!

Guest Guest
I have tried to post on two subjects in the last couple days. These were my first attempts at posting on your site. Both my posts were accurate, contained no profanity, and they were easy to verify the factual information especially cocerning the controversy Steve Mc Cormick is trying to cause. I now believe that you are more interested in controversy and by not publishing the truth. Keep up your policy of posting garbage and you are going to be left with five or ten fairly ignornant people left posting their trash on your site. I for one will not waste anymore time trying to help explain the truth, as you do not appear to be that interested in it, it probably does not serve your purpose well!

You must be the ignorant jerk you are reffering to, you sure sound that way, guess your post was just critisizing someone you don't even know you just feel the need to be an a hole. Since the postings were your first attempt I guess you should give up, or educated yourself on what you are posting about.

OK MR. IGNORANT

Guest Guest

What controversy? as far as I was concerned this guy pays taxes in town and should be heard and treated fairly just like anyone else. Can't anyone complain or have an opinion or are you just labeled if you do? are we living in such a place that people can't have a say?

Guest Guest

And you kow the truth? you are a ginius Rocco or is this Bagnweski it has to be someone that does not even live in town or spends no money in town, just mooch off of the town.

Guest Studies and Observations

As Curly Bill Brosious said to Wyat Earp... Well..... Bye

KOTW is a private entity, it's owner has the right to edit, delete, change, or censor whatever he wants to. if you dont like it..POST ELSEWHERE....

Guest Guest

If your so interested in making sure your posts are accurate u stink at your attepmt to do so. How come you put up the fact the Mcdonough was not running in Nov. This could not be farther from the truth, and yet you let it slide. Your an idiot, someone sohuld make a website so we dont have to deal with all of your BS.

Guest Guest

AND YOUR TELLING US THIS BECAUSE...................

Guest Guest
yeah really - what exactly is your criteria when adding or deleting (archiving- sorry)?  some of my posts get lost, more frequently i feel, than some of the ridiculous crap that makes it on.  i submit well written, thoughtful and very informative crap that i feel is superior to all the other crap. but hey that's just my opinion right?  ;)

\

You are superior, you are a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!