Mayor McDonough 4 MORE YEARS

Guest The Meadeator

Guest The Meadeator

Can anyone tell me about Mayor McDonough?

Where was he born?

1) Where did he go to:

a-Grammer School?

b-High School?

c-College/ University?(years attended)

i. Degree in?

2) Job experience / employement? (years)

3) Accomplishments?

Was he raised in Harrison?

- He didn't attend Harrison High School (was it not good enough for him)

-Didn't play any sports intown did he? (no emotion torwards JFK stadium)

-Never ran a buisness, a plummer by trade?

-27 years in a political office in Harrison and really nothing but a hotel (not the Balagio), some condos and a Soccer stadium that will be a traffic nightmare. A new school, bravo. If the SCC wants to know why there was a waste of money, look at how much harrison has spent in the last 5-10 years. (Nice parkinglot)

-Who does he surround himself with:

Peter Higins who people say is really running things? Whats his resume look like? Must not have played any sports in school neither

Thomas Powell what are his job descriptions in town, anyone? NPP cordinator {sidewalks took 3 years/Election time} Whats his resume look like?

[the list continues, feel free; defend them or add to the list]

Does anyone know when the NPP Board meets? Who's on the Board?

4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GUEST

Where was he born?

1)  Where did he go to:

a-Grammer School?

b-High School?

i. Degree in?

2)  Job experience / employement? (years)

3)  Accomplishments?

Was he  raised in Harrison?

-27 years in a political office in Harrison and really nothing but a hotel (not the Balagio), some condos and a Soccer stadium that  will be a traffic nightmare. A new school, bravo.  If the SCC wants to know why there was a waste of money, look at how much harrison has spent in the last 5-10 years.  (Nice parkinglot)

STEVIE BOY IS BORED AGAIN

Peter Higins who people say is really running things?  Whats his resume look like?  Must not have played any sports in school neither

Thomas Powell what are his job descriptions in town, anyone?  NPP cordinator {sidewalks took 3 years/Election time} Whats his resume look like?

Does anyone know when the NPP Board meets?  Who's on the Board?

4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Too Too Funny.

Our Town is finally on the road towards positive progress and we have the same negative comments from the peanut gallery. The Mayor, Council and other hard working people, including Pete Higgins and Thomas Powell, have made a real difference in trying to make things better. The silent majority are behind these folks because our local government is working. It is so sad that all the negative posts are coming from individuals, a small group, who did not get their way, in some form or another. Society will always have individuals who think that they are intitled to more than they are receiving. But if these same people would look around and see who is receiving it is primarily because the receivers are hard working and not self serving. The Gods know that people who help others for the sake of helping, will be rewarded. That is the way I see it. Be constructive or keep your pathetic mouths closed.

Thanks to the current administration and WE WANT 4 MORE YEARS.

Guest 2smart4u
Too Too Funny. 

Our Town is finally  on the road towards positive progress and we have the same negative comments from the peanut gallery.  The Mayor, Council and other hard working people, including Pete Higgins and Thomas Powell, have made a real difference in trying to make things better.  The silent majority are behind these folks because our local government is working.  It is so sad that all the negative posts are coming from individuals, a small group,  who did not get their way, in some form or another.  Society will always have individuals who think that they are intitled to more than they are receiving.  But if these same people would look around and see who is receiving it is primarily because the receivers are hard working and not self serving.  The Gods know that people who help others for the sake of helping, will be rewarded.  That is the way I see it.  Be constructive or keep your pathetic mouths closed.

This is a brain on drugs.

Guest Guest
Too Too Funny. 

Our Town is finally  on the road towards positive progress and we have the same negative comments from the peanut gallery.  The Mayor, Council and other hard working people, including Pete Higgins and Thomas Powell, have made a real difference in trying to make things better.  The silent majority are behind these folks because our local government is working.  It is so sad that all the negative posts are coming from individuals, a small group,  who did not get their way, in some form or another.  Society will always have individuals who think that they are intitled to more than they are receiving.  But if these same people would look around and see who is receiving it is primarily because the receivers are hard working and not self serving.  The Gods know that people who help others for the sake of helping, will be rewarded.  That is the way I see it.  Be constructive or keep your pathetic mouths closed.

:P What in the world are you smoking? For real, we want to know. Only someone that is high can say $hit like that. So please tell us, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!? :P Are you for real?! You need to wake up and take a look at your surroundings and fast!!!

Too Too Funny. 

Do you really believe that load of shit you just typed? You make me laugh! Did you drive down South Jersey to Pick up that Fat bastid when he decided to move back to Harrison after his mom kicked the bucket??

You are right about 1 thing in this post/ Of Course people are pissed off they didnt get a job, or felt slighted in some way. But that doesnt mean that Nepotsim and favoritism doest run wild in Harrison. Do me a favor, since you seem to sound like an inside guy. Tell me how *** **** got the **** ***** **** after sitting on his fat ass for 15 years *** *** *** ***** *** after he mysteriously left his old position working for the ****. Get back to me, I will be waiting.

Guest Guest
Too Too Funny. 

If you consider getting rid of most of the long time residents of our community positive steps, Pete and the bagman have done a great job. If the town is doing so well why is everyone leaving. Pete is doing well with his double dipping jobs and Tom the Real Estate developer is doing even better.

I must admit even the town is doing better. Sit down with a pencil and paper and figure out how much your taxes have risen since this administration has taken over. Now add in the sewer tax, and you will see how well the town is doing. It's too bad that property owners and renters aren't doing as well as the town.

Guest Guest

Where was he born?

1)  Where did he go to:

a-Grammer School?

b-High School?

i. Degree in?

2)  Job experience / employement? (years)

3)  Accomplishments?

Was he  raised in Harrison?

-27 years in a political office in Harrison and really nothing but a hotel (not the Balagio), some condos and a Soccer stadium that  will be a traffic nightmare. A new school, bravo.  If the SCC wants to know why there was a waste of money, look at how much harrison has spent in the last 5-10 years.  (Nice parkinglot)

Peter Higins who people say is really running things?  Whats his resume look like?  Must not have played any sports in school neither

Thomas Powell what are his job descriptions in town, anyone?  NPP cordinator {sidewalks took 3 years/Election time} Whats his resume look like?

Does anyone know when the NPP Board meets?  Who's on the Board?

4 more years!!!!!!!!!!

1) Education: HC School Harrison (Mrs. Brown's "special students" class)

Essex Catholic HS (Good B-ball player)

Passaic Valley University (Major: Sh#t)

2) Job Experience:

Harrison Rec. Department

Plumber (Working on the perfect plumbers crack)

Passaic Valley (Head Sh#thead

Guest guest
Too Too Funny. 

Nobody has yet answered my question in a contructive way as of yet.

IF A LOT LESS PEOPLE TAKE THE TRAINS AND DECIDE TO DRIVE TO THE NEW SPORTS ARENA AND THE PRESENT AMOUNT OF PARKING PROOVES INADEQUATE, WHAT PLANs ARE IN LINE TO ADD IN MORE PARKING SO THE ROADS DON'T BEOME CONGESTED? WOULD IT BE MORE GROUND LEVEL PARKING OR MULTI-LEVEL PARKING AREAS CONSTRUCTED ABOVE GROUND IN ORDER TO KEEP THE PARKING COMPACT AND SAVE SPACE? And 'where" would the added parking be located?

Guest What are you doing?
This is a brain on drugs.

:) What in the world are you smoking?  For real, we want to know.  Only someone that is high can say $hit like that.  So please tell us, WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?!? <_<  Are you for real?!  You need to wake up and take a look at your surroundings and fast!!!

Do you really believe that load of shit you just typed?  You make me laugh!  Did you drive down South Jersey to Pick up  that Fat bastid when he decided to move back to Harrison after his mom kicked the bucket?? 

You are right about 1 thing in this post/  Of Course people are pissed off they didnt get a job, or felt slighted in some way.  But that doesnt mean that Nepotsim and favoritism doest run wild in Harrison.  Do me a favor, since you seem to sound like an inside guy.  Tell me how *** **** got the **** ***** **** after sitting on his fat ass for 15 years *** *** *** ***** *** after he mysteriously left his old position working for the ****.  Get back to me, I will be waiting.

If you consider getting rid of most of the long time residents of our community positive steps, Pete and the bagman have done a great job.  If the town is doing so well why is everyone leaving.  Pete is doing well with his double dipping jobs and Tom the Real Estate developer is doing even better.

I must admit even the town is doing better.  Sit down with a pencil and paper and figure out how much your taxes have risen since this administration has taken over.  Now add in the sewer tax, and you will see how well the town is doing.  It's too bad that property owners and renters aren't doing as well as the town.

A lot of complaints, but if you don't help the people running against this administration, you'll get 4 more years with a soccer stadium.....