The Cowboy Strikes Again

Guest Shocked

Guest Guest_A. Realist_*
What says it all nit-wit? His three paragraphs or your one stupid sentence?

Why can't you counter an argument instead of littering this board with your inane one liners? Ah ... why do I bother....

My feelings exactly, Rad. I no longer waste my coherent thoughts and grammatically correct articulations on those who lack the armaments to engage in a battle of the wits. I simply read, shake my head and offer a silent prayer for all of those dead brain cells!

Guest a proud american
What says it all nit-wit? His three paragraphs or your one stupid sentence?

Why can't you counter an argument instead of littering this board with your inane one liners? Ah ... why do I bother....

I guess that us drinkers get it. Since my last post apparently didn't go through I'll try again. You call anyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinkins as a kool aid drinker. Since the majority of american citizens now seeing this for what it is, I guess they're kool aid drinkers too. The thing I love most about this site is how only people who think like the administration are smart and the rest left to be called names. So, what I would like to do is ask a few simple questions to see if I can get an intelligent answer. Here goes:

1. What was the relationship between Osama Bin Laden and Iraq.

2. How many weapons of mass destruction were found during three individual inspections by UNSCOM.

3. If Clinton is at fault for 9-11 assuming the plan took two years to develop, than who is responsible for the February 2003 bombing of the WTC.

4. During the 04 election, several times this nation had the security level raised, usually after Kerry would gain in the polls did it take another two years to raise it again after the election. Also, before answering this one Tom Ridge who was Homeland Director has already gone on record as saying he never understood the need to raise these levels.

5. Who is responsible for 9-11, the Kobar Towers and the bombing of the US Cole.

6. Why did we send 10,000 troops to Afghanistan and 130,000 troops to Iraq.

7. Excluding the shooting down of an american plane by Iraq which the families were compensated for how many times did Iraqi sponsored terrorists attack US interests.

8. Which Country in the Middle East holds the largest oil reserves.

Now these are simple questions, not designed to trip anyone up but all of us kool aid drinkers would love to see the answers. If the BushBackers know than please rationally respond. I know we're Defeatacrats and all but we may actually be able to have a rational discussion after all. And if you could please use the number in your response. Should you not choose to answer than I will assume you don't know and that will go a long way in understanding why we're in the mess we're in. So good luck.

Guest Patriot
I guess that us drinkers get it. Since my last post apparently didn't go through I'll try again. You call anyone who doesn't subscribe to your way of thinkins as a kool aid drinker. Since the majority of american citizens now seeing this for what it is, I guess they're kool aid drinkers too. The thing I love most about this site is how only people who think like the administration are smart and the rest left to be called names. So, what I would like to do is ask a few simple questions to see if I can get an intelligent answer. Here goes:

2. How many weapons of mass destruction were found during three individual inspections by UNSCOM.

3. If Clinton is at fault for 9-11 assuming the plan took two years to develop, than who is responsible for the February 2003 bombing of the WTC.

4. During the 04 election, several times this nation had the security level raised, usually after Kerry would gain in the polls did it take another two years to raise it again after the election. Also, before answering this one Tom Ridge who was Homeland Director has already gone on record as saying he never understood the need to raise these levels.

5. Who is responsible for 9-11, the Kobar Towers and the bombing of the US Cole.

7. Excluding the shooting down of an american plane by Iraq which the families were compensated for how many times did Iraqi sponsored terrorists attack US interests.

Now these are simple questions, not designed to trip anyone up but all of us kool aid drinkers would love to see the answers. If the BushBackers know than please rationally respond. I know we're Defeatacrats and all but we may actually be able to have a rational discussion after all. And if you could please use the number in your response. Should you not choose to answer than I will assume you don't know and that will go a long way in understanding why we're in the mess we're in. So good luck.

This is a brain on Kool-aid . You need to lie down.

Odds are PatRat and BushBlather will answer Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid, Kool-Aid because they have no sensible reponse.

Guest BushBacker

I don't know why these Kool-Aiders just don't fall in love with Bush. After all, we were attacked by predominately Saudi zealots and he responded by prancing thru the Rose Garden holding hands with Saudi royalty and then invaded an uninvolved country. what's wrong with that?

Guest Self Proclaimed Patriot
. So, what I would like to do is ask a few simple questions to see if I can get an intelligent answer. Here goes:

With apologies to those who serve in good faith, may you all return safely.

1. We have proof of nothing but will say Osama and Saddam had a clandestine gay affair and horror of horrors drank Kool-Aid together.

2. Three Daisy air-rifles were found in Saddam's room

3. I guess you meant '93 but we believe it was Monica

4. It's a proud Republican tradition to abuse presidential powers

5. Allah

6. Seemed like a good idea at the time?

7. We'll get back to you, our researchers are working furiously

8. The place whose royalty Bush waltzes around with

• 5 years later...
Guest Guest

Ok, lets identify the real issues at hand. GORE lost. KERRY lost. Those losses are still festering in the guts of Defeat-o-crats. They are now drowning their anger in Kool-aid and lashing out the only way they can, with personal attacks.

Here's a clue; Get used to it. Another Republican will move into the White House in '08.

Another moment in "patriot" forum history.