The Cowboy Strikes Again

Guest Shocked

Guest Guest
Spin, spin, spin.

Sure, those damn, nasty Dems want a pull-out schedule, what a buncha chicken s**ts. Us red, whit, and blue, swaggering Reps will only do the right things, of course we'll arrange a troop withdrawal just in time for the elections.

What a load of hypocritical BULL S**T!

Guest Dizzy from the Spin
Spin, spin, spin.

It's reached epic proportions on BOTH sides of the aisle.

Congress these days reminds me of a bunch of 5 year olds wearing mommy and daddy's clothes and arguing with "Am too!", "Are not!". Seems we rarely hear either side talking about what would be good for America, the only the things they seem to care abput is lining their pockets and antagonizing the other side of the aisle.

In the long term the deterioration in DC is probably a bigger threat to America's survival than any terrorist cell.

Please God, Bless America, we need all the help we can get.

Guest Guest
"Paul Mulshine" ??  Wow!!  If he said it, it must be true.  You Kool-aiders make me laugh.  I bet you read the NY Times too.

Pull your head out of your butt and read it again dickwad. Nonody said HIS opinion was worth a rat's ass. But he did say the State Dept confirmed a memo, do a little research or are you too lazy or too stupid? Or don't yu believe the cowboy's State Dept?

AND STICK YOUR HEAD IN A BUCKET OF KOOL-AID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
"Paul Mulshine" ??  Wow!!  If he said it, it must be true.  You Kool-aiders make me laugh.  I bet you read the NY Times too.

Geez! You don't like wacko left blogs and you don't like the extremely right wing conservative Mulshine. Do you believe anything other than the tripe issued by the White House Press office, AKA FOX-DC?

Guest Guest

I suppose YOU'LL claim it's a lie that a Senator of the cowboy's own party finds it necessary to hold hearings concerning the cowboy's abuses of power?

Stick THAT in YOUR Kool-Aid cup and slurp it you self righteous twit.

Guest Guest

If you took your handle after the missile that proved so ineffective in the Gulf War it's very appropriate, you're just as ineffective in trying to make a point, yur talent is limited to name calling and stooooooooooooopid Kool-Aid remarks.

WHAT is your fixation with kool-Aid all about, mommy won't give you some loose change to buy a packet anymore?

Guest Guest
That's EXACTLY what my head does when I hear these bozos trying to alibi their actions.

Oh yes. I long for the "days that could have been" with Gore or Kerry as President.

But don't worry, it looks like John Forbes Kerry will be reporting for duty in 2008. Did you know he was a war hero?

A few years with him as President should help your head.

Guest Guest
No, your head is spinning from the Kool-aid.

Can you pull your head out of your tin-foil cowboy hat long enough to explain just WHAT this OBSESSION you have with Kool-Aid is all about?

If not, go soak your head in a bucket of Kool-Aid.

Guest Guest
Oh yes.  I long for the "days that could have been" with Gore or Kerry as President.

But don't worry, it looks like John Forbes Kerry will be reporting for duty in 2008.  Did you know he was a war hero?

Did YOU know Bush's war experience consists of RUNNING AWAY?

Guest Guest
Oh yes.  I long for the "days that could have been" with Gore or Kerry as President.

But don't worry, it looks like John Forbes Kerry will be reporting for duty in 2008.  Did you know he was a war hero?

One mark of a good leader is not asking people to do things he wouldn't do himself,the cowboy's war record(actually lack of) hardly qualifies.

Don't bother bringing up Clinton, Over!, Done!, Finito!

There's still been no defintive proof of Kerry's war record, good or bad. The cowboy running away is a fact.

Guest Guest
One mark of a good leader is not asking people to do things he wouldn't do himself,the cowboy's war record(actually lack of) hardly qualifies.

There's still been no defintive proof of Kerry's war record, good or bad. The cowboy running away is a fact.

Did Bush run on his record of being a war hero?

Guest Guest

Fine. I gave you Gore and Kerry as your choices, maybe throw Hillary into the mix. So we should have a bright future ahead of us! :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Fine.  I gave you Gore and Kerry as your choices, maybe throw Hillary into the mix.  So we should have a bright future ahead of us! :rolleyes:

I was actually hoping for McCain until showed his willingness to sell out by pandering to Falwell. Now I'm worried, just doesn't seem to be anyone with integrity and intelligence who wants the job, especially facing the monumental clean-up the next President will face.

Guest Guest
He did his service in the National Guard with with tens of thousands of others at the time.  Are you going to tell them they ran away?

I'd tell them that given the choice of going to the war their country was involved in or not going they chose not to. I don't necessarily think it was wrong.

I do think it's wrong for the little cowboy to strut around on the deck of an aircraft carrier like some combat hardened veteran and spout all his macho BS and then question someone who volunteered to go to and who's record is still not proven, good or bad.

Even he has admitted the error of his "Bring it on" attitude. I think he's much too willing to commit others when he was unwilling to commit himself. His referral to the war as a Crusade just displayed his ignorance of history and lack of respect for many, many thousands of lives that were lost for the stupid "My God is better than your God game".

Guest Guest
Did Bush run on his record of being a war hero?

He did work pretty hard at trying to denigrate another man's service with little evidence to support it. Seems to be his MO to never let a lack of evidence to mean much.

Guest Patriot

"No definitive proof of Kerry's war record" ?? All that Kool-aid has effected your memory. Does the testimony of 40 or 50 Swift Boat officers and men ring a bell ?

I can understand you're wanting to forget Clinton. Afer all, he only disgraced the office of president of the united stated, got a BJ in the oval office, lied before congress and the american public, was disbarred and empeached. You know, just your typical democrat. ( If we're really lucky, Billy Boy will be the house husband in the white house in '08. Then he can chase all the interns around while Hilliary is away ) LOL

Guest Guest
"No definitive proof of Kerry's war record"  ??  All that Kool-aid has effected your memory.  Does the testimony of 40 or 50 Swift Boat officers and men ring a bell ?

I can understand you're wanting to forget Clinton. Afer all, he only disgraced the office of president of the united stated, got a BJ in the oval office, lied before congress and the american public, was disbarred and empeached. You know, just your typical democrat.  ( If we're really lucky, Billy Boy will be the house husband in the white house in '08. Then he can chase all the interns around while Hilliary is away )  LOL

Of course the testimony of other vets backing Kerry is coveniently ignored by your narrow little mind, I still say no defintine proof either way. Pne thing we know for SURE is the cowboy wasn't there to witness any fight or lack of.

"Your typical democrat"? I guess if it was YOUR typical Republican he'd resign in disgrace or weasel out of selling weapons to the enemy by claiming he can't remember. I hope Ann Coulter is an intern when Billy's the first mate, she deserves it.

If nothing else all this yada, yada on this board proves your little cowboy is most definitely a liar when he claims to be a uniter.

Guest Guest
He did work pretty hard at trying to denigrate another man's service with little evidence to support it.  Seems to be his MO to never let a lack of evidence to mean much.

"Little evidence to support it." Boy that sounds like a CBS news story. The people who examined the documents about Bush's guard service for CBS told them it was very likely fraudulent. What do you know, Rather ran with the story anyway.

Lack of evidence?? All this within 45 days of an election, but there is no media bias, right????

Guest Guest
"No definitive proof of Kerry's war record"  ??  All that Kool-aid has effected your memory.  Does the testimony of 40 or 50 Swift Boat officers and men ring a bell ?

You mean the testimony of 40-50 BushWanker Swift Boat officers? There were at least as many pro Kerry Swift Boat officers. Like I said, no definitive proof one way or another.

Guest Patriot
You mean the testimony of 40-50 BushWanker Swift Boat officers?  There were at least as many pro Kerry Swift Boat officers.  Like I said, no definitive proof one way or another.

Right. 40 to 50 retired navy officers lied, just like Bush lied. The Kool-aid effects your ability to reason.

The only documented lie was: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" .