The Cowboy Strikes Again

Guest Shocked

Guest Shocked

It has been reported on the news that the Bush administration has worked out an agreement with the Saudi government to allow the Saudis to award scholarships to many Saudi citizens to study aviation in the US. Interesting that the recipients are required to score higher in testing for study of the Koran than in the sciences. This after 15 of 19 hijackers carried Saudi passports.

The White House woukd not respond to phone calls about this issue according to the news.

This is just beyond belief.

Guest BushBacker
It has been reported on the news that the Bush administration has worked out an agreement with the Saudi government to allow the Saudis to award scholarships to many Saudi citizens to study aviation in the US.  Interesting that the recipients are required to score higher in testing for study of the Koran than in the sciences.  This after 15 of 19 hijackers carried Saudi passports.

The White House woukd not respond to phone calls about this issue according to the news.

More Kool-aid dreams. You need to stay away from those radical left web sites.

Guest Guest

There is a report issued by the National Academy of Sciences that the earth is the warmest it's been in 2000 years. True to form, this is just another issue the administration has chosen to ignore and/or deny when things are not to its liking. I guess global warming just doesn't allow for waddling down a flight deck claiming something has been accomplished.

Guest Guest
It has been reported on the news that the Bush administration has worked out an agreement with the Saudi government to allow the Saudis to award scholarships to many Saudi citizens to study aviation in the US.  Interesting that the recipients are required to score higher in testing for study of the Koran than in the sciences.  This after 15 of 19 hijackers carried Saudi passports.

where did you here this? Is it in any of the papers? I have not seen it or heard of it.

Guest Guest
More Kool-aid dreams.  You need to stay away from those radical left web sites.

Ah..............the BushWanker Minorities reaction when faced with the sad facts about their hero, make stupid Kool-Aid remarks and bury their heads in the sand.

Wake up to REALITY!

Guest Guest
where did you here this?  Is  it  in any of the papers?  I have not seen it or heard of it.

I saw it on the Evening News Thursday but if you "Google" Saudi Arabia+ aviation scholarships or something similar you will get many hits.

This cowboy is all over the map, he claims that he'dlike to spread democracy yet allows Saudi Arabia, which is faaaaarrrrrrrrrrr frm being a democracy to send more students here for flight training?

This is just ABSURD!

Guest Guest

Maybe it's time for you to WAKE UP and take a good, long, honest look at what this cowboy is doing.

YOU are obviously the one who's been dreaming.

Guest Guest

Sit down and take a deep breath BushBacker, it seems that more and more we're going to learn what a hypocritical flip-flopper your man is and how little character he has.

Interesting little article in the Star Ledger today how despite his ego-stroking talk of spreading democracy George W Bush has betrayed the democracy movement in Egypt. Must have been too busy making sure we could accomodate more Saudi student pilots.

Guest Patriot

You nailed it, BushBacker. These haters are so desperate to find something to complain about, they'll take anything they find on these wacko left blogs and say it must be true. Lets see, so far Bush is responsible for global warming, hurricane Katrina, high gas prices and 9/11. That Kool-aid must be some nasty sh-t !!

Guest Guest
You nailed it, BushBacker. These haters are so desperate to find something to complain about, they'll take anything they find on these wacko left blogs and say it must be true.  Lets see, so far Bush is responsible for global warming, hurricane Katrina, high gas prices and 9/11. That Kool-aid must be some nasty sh-t !!

Bush responsible for Global Warming?

Of course not! HE sticks his head in the sand and denies it exists.

For Hurricane katrina?

Of course not but he IS responsible for being the head of the administration with a lackluster response.

Guest Guest
You nailed it, BushBacker. These haters are so desperate to find something to complain about, they'll take anything they find on these wacko left blogs and say it must be true.  Lets see, so far Bush is responsible for global warming, hurricane Katrina, high gas prices and 9/11. That Kool-aid must be some nasty sh-t !!

If you'd do a little research you'd find that Saudi aviation scholarships are a reality, a slap in the face to every family of 9/11 victims.

But YOU will take the Bush route, ignore facts you don't like, and contend that reality is what you dream it to be, and think that chanting "Kool-Aid" somehow justifies your statements.

Guest Guest

What he IS responsible for is the Iraqi government that is proposing amnesty for insurgents that have attacked US troops, Nice Work!

You're a true patriot.

Guest Patriot
What he IS responsible for is the Iraqi government that is proposing amnesty for insurgents that have attacked US troops, Nice Work!

You're a true patriot.

Thank You !! You make my point exactly. He's also responsible for the results of an election . Have another swig.

Guest SnoopAndPoop

You're a true patriot.

The fact is amnesty ends wars. The US casulties in the Iraqi sand box are scribed for ever more into the American history books. The Lincoln proclamation of 1863 and the Congressional Amnesty act of 1862 put an end to a sad chapter of American history and the Iraqi PM feels the same type of limited amnesty program could be the solution for the Iraqi's too.

Guest Guest
If you'd do a little research you'd find that Saudi aviation scholarships are a reality, a slap in the face to every family of 9/11 victims.

But YOU will take the Bush route, ignore facts you don't like, and contend that reality is what you dream it to be, and think that chanting "Kool-Aid" somehow justifies your statements.

So now all Saudis that want to fly planes are terrorists. Don't the Liberals like to call that profiling?

Guest Guest
Thank You !!  You make my point exactly.  He's also responsible for the results of an election . Have another swig.

Sober up! You claim to be a Patriot and think it's an achievment that he's responsible for the results of an election that put attackers of US interests in poer and allow them to propose amnesty for attackers of US troops?

Guest Guest
Thank You !!  You make my point exactly.  He's also responsible for the results of an election . Have another swig.

If you consider the results of that election beneficial to America you really should do a little backgroud checking of the winners. And please don't spout any altruistic claptrap, if it's not beneficial to America it's far too high on the priority list.

If the founders practiced your form of blind faith patriotism we'd still be sending our taxes to Londom.

Guest Guest
The fact is amnesty ends wars. The US casulties in the Iraqi sand box are scribed for ever more into the American history books. The Lincoln proclamation of 1863 and the Congressional Amnesty act of 1862 put an end to a sad chapter of American history and the Iraqi PM feels the same type of limited amnesty program could be the solution for the Iraqi's too.

There's an awfully large difference between Lincoln and Congress in the 1860s granting amnesty to those who after all were Ameican citizens and the acts of an Iraqi of questionable background and trustworthiness who would forgive those who attacked US troops.

I'd bet that as soon as the US $s stop he'll stab us right in the back.

Guest Guest

"wacko left blogs"? I suggest you read Paul Mulshine's column in Sunday's Star Ledger, a writer so conservative he thinks the anniversary of Reagan's first words should be a National holiday. I don't really value his opinion but even he calls Iraq "the biggest foreign-policy fiasco in American history".

What I find interesting is his statement the State Dept confirmed the authenticity of a cited memo of the US Ambassador in Iraq to Condoleezza Rice that contained 23 points concerning conditions in Iraq and he went on to say 'taken as a whole, the memo added up to a complete refutation of the Bush administration's assertions regarding progress in Iraq".

This is your "wacko left blog"?

Guest BushBacker
Sober up!  You claim to be a Patriot and think it's an achievment that he's responsible for the results of an election that put attackers of US interests in poer and allow them to propose amnesty for attackers of US troops?

"Responsible for the results of an election" ?? Huh ?? You really need to lay off the Kool-aid, you're not making sense.

Guest Guest
"Responsible for the results of an election" ??  Huh ??  You really need to lay off the Kool-aid, you're not making sense.

WAKE UP WANKER! It was your comrade Patriot who said the cowboy was responsible for the results of an election. I was merely pointing out the doubtful benefit to America of those resulys. TRY to stay awake.

Guest Patriot
"wacko left blogs"?  I suggest you read Paul Mulshine's column in Sunday's Star Ledger, a writer so conservative he thinks the anniversary of Reagan's first words should be a National holiday.  I don't really value his opinion but even he calls Iraq "the biggest foreign-policy fiasco in American history".

What I find interesting is his statement the State Dept confirmed the authenticity of a cited memo of the US Ambassador in Iraq to Condoleezza Rice that contained 23 points concerning conditions in Iraq and he went on to say 'taken as a whole, the memo added up to a complete refutation of the Bush administration's assertions regarding progress in Iraq".

This is your "wacko left blog"?

"Paul Mulshine" ?? Wow!! If he said it, it must be true. You Kool-aiders make me laugh. I bet you read the NY Times too.