Mangin files to run for council

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Yup. And then people saw what a marvel he was and voted him out.

I wouldn't count Mangin out just yet. He's known in the 3rd ward and this Eckel person never had any competition. If he wins it's a 4 year term and he will make Santos miserable the entire time. He does ask questions which is why Santos dislikes him so where the ho-hum ladies just nod their heads and collect their pay checks. How can they all possibly all agree all the time? Questioning will keep them honest.`It's better for the town.

Guest Guest 1
First, you're not even close to being the first to say "I told ya so."

Second, if my campaign gets one member of the public to ask a question at a meeting, or for that matter, gets even one member of this Town Council to question one thing this Mayor does, then I've already won. In that light, I can't lose.

Jim Mangin

Good luck to you, but remember you are running against Eckel and not Alberto. But I would pull Castano's and those of outside lawyers bills and see if she voted for them, rumor has it they have been huge. Remember not just the regular bills ALL bills

Guest Guest

just the fact that santos tried to get mangin thrown off the election is reason enough for all of us to work our tails off for him. he called it!!! this mayor is terrible!!!!

Guest guest
just the fact that santos tried to get mangin thrown off the election is reason enough for all of us to work our tails off for him. he called it!!! this mayor is terrible!!!!

I cannot vote for him . I live in the second ward. How I wish he was the council person here. My council stated she will stop flooding in the second ward. Does she beleive that the residents are going to buy that one? Where has she been all these years while Schulyer Ave. John Hay etc.etc. have been flooding? Dont told me they are not aware of it! While Schulyer Ave. was flooded I never heard anything in the news that she was helping. In order to correct the flooding on Schulyer ave. PVSC WOULD HAVE TO PUT NEW PIPES IN THE ROAD. Right now they are too narrow. But the TOWN KEEPS ADDING MORE TWO FAMILY HOUSES TO BE BUILT! tHE PIPES CANNOT HANDLE IT NOW.Too bad Mangin is not running in my ward. He would at least fight for the residents.I will wait and cast my vote for MANGIN FOR MAYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!