The letter opened our eyes

Guest HARRISON FAMILY

Guest HARRISON FAMILY

ALTHOUGH A BIT ON THE NASTY SIDE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT MIKE AND HIS FAMILY BEING ON THE TAKE LIKE THEY ARE. I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO VOTE UNTIL I GOT THE LETTER FROM CONCERNED CITIZENS, NOW I SAY, MR. MCDONOUGH FOR MAYOR, WE KNOW WAT WE GOT WITH NO SUPRISES.

Guest Guest
ALTHOUGH A BIT ON THE NASTY SIDE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT MIKE AND HIS FAMILY BEING ON THE TAKE LIKE THEY ARE.  I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO VOTE UNTIL I GOT THE LETTER FROM CONCERNED CITIZENS, NOW I SAY, MR. MCDONOUGH FOR MAYOR, WE KNOW WAT WE GOT WITH NO SUPRISES.

You have to be kidding me? You must be the idiot who wrote the letter. The family is not on the take. Most are not even working in town anymore, have been working before being part of the family, are Pettigrews immediate family or are not family at all. The ones left educate or protect our city- you a** The list is NOT accurate to say the least. But you are right about one thing......with McDonough there are NO surprises.......Sleezy.

Oh by the way how is your town job? Do you have to show up?

Guest Oh Please

I guess you aren't that smart - the majority of Mike's family has been employeed by the town YEARS before he decided to run for office. He has nothing to do with them being "given" their jobs. As far as his brother goes, he took and passed a test to become a police officer. His sister in law, went to college to gain her teaching ceritificate - unlike a certain individual who took and FAILED her teaching ceriticate 5 TIMES. She stayed employeed by the Town of Harrison all because of who her Daddy is and his connection to the mayor - talk about corrupt

Guest Guest
ALTHOUGH A BIT ON THE NASTY SIDE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT MIKE AND HIS FAMILY BEING ON THE TAKE LIKE THEY ARE.  I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO VOTE UNTIL I GOT THE LETTER FROM CONCERNED CITIZENS, NOW I SAY, MR. MCDONOUGH FOR MAYOR, WE KNOW WAT WE GOT WITH NO SUPRISES.

half the people in his family dont even work for the town one sister had to leave the town job because a councilman pushed her so she quit ray did nothing

Guest Eyes open

It sure opened mine! I guess to be a Hinchcliffe is a gift that is suppose to keep getting!

Guest Guest

Geez I guess you are with yourself. What are the chances of you and the post before you be 2 minutes apart at 4:30 am and 4:32 am???????? Idiot stop agreeing with yourself! You are all alone!

Archived