Harrison Fest

Guest Mighty Whitey

Guest this guy's a white supremaci
why don't you all go back to your countrys and work hard there so you don't have to keep sending money. If its so great catch the next plane.

if "our kind" weren't here, you'd still be taking a crap in your back yard....

you toothless, white trash, confederate-loving piece of garbage. immigrants built this country. where are you originally from? ireland? scotland? italy? your roots had to come from somewhere?

i'm an American. my parents were born and raised in Portugal. and for your information, they have no need to send money out of this country. they busted their asses working to put four children through college, two of which have Master's degrees.

can you say the same, you uneducated bastard?

the plural of the word country is spelled "countries"...go back to 5th grade.

they never, ever, once had to use government money for anything and for this guy's information:

"I think you have that mixed up, the only thing that we the white trash wish for is for your kind to leave. As for your kind being hard working, the only thing you work hard at is mooching off of our government. "

...if your idea of "hard work" is walking to the liquor store on the corner to get a 6 pack every day, you fat, dirty slob, that's not hard work...immigrants likely built the home or apartment you live in.

i'm sure you can't even hammer a nail... worthless dirtbag.

Guest Guest
Let me take a guess at the white trash duo.  I bet I can name that pack in one note

tell me about it, these people make enough money getting paid by harrison's tax payers, they have good benefits, WHY NOT GET NEW TEETH, AT LEAST LOOK LIKE YOU APPRECIATE THESE BENEFITS. GIVE US ALL A BREAK SICK OF LOOKING AT A PRETTY FACE WITH NO TEETH..... COME ON

Guest Guest
Let me guess what those two women were? 

Clue #1 - was it mother/daughter

Clue #2 - were they both wearing "McDonough for Mayor" shirts

Clue #3 - can you count the number of teeth one has on two fingers

I GUESSED IT. IT'S A SHAME THAT THIS FAMILY CAN'T EVEN SHOW HARRISON THAT THEY LIKE THE HEALTH INSURANCE WHICH WE PAY THEM , USE THE DENTAL, I'M SURE THEY COVER LOTS OF TEETH.

Guest Mighty Whitey

I started this topic just to see who would respond and I was right every scumbag in Harrison had a comment. The whole town should be wiped off the map, White Trash and immigrants, and by the way, I am a White Supremacist. Immigrants from Europe are much different from all you South American Savages, pick up your spears and go home. Oh and by the way how come all you spics get drunk and molest little children.

White Power :D

Guest Guest
I started this topic just to see who would respond and I was right every scumbag in Harrison had a comment. The whole town should be wiped off the map, White Trash and immigrants, and by the way, I am a White Supremacist. Immigrants from Europe are much different from all you South American Savages, pick up your spears and go home. Oh and by the way how come all you spics get drunk and molest little children.

White Power :o

b/c your mama was too busy eating all them sausage sandwiches at the elks :D:P:lol::(

Guest Guest

all you immigrants that keep complaining, go back to your country. Oh I guess your country is filthy because you keep your house just as dirty. That's the way it is in other countries. Filth. If its so clean go back.

Guest Guest
Let me take a guess at the white trash duo.  I bet I can name that pack in one note

ANYONE WANT TO GUESS HOW MANY LAYERS BOTH MOTHER AND DAUGTHER EACH CARRY? BUILT THEM SOME TENTS PLEASE. NOW I KNOW WHERE PECTHERS GETS THEIR LARD FROM. GOT ROLLS?????????????????

Guest guest
if there were no spics in harrison, there would be dishes piled up to the sky. i say let them stay.

Do you know that "spics" is the word to be use to offend Puerto Ricans?. And do you know that Puerto Ricans are AS AMERICAN AS YOU ARE?.

And for your information not all South and Central American are dish washers, and they come from the American Continent, so do'nt be so proud to be from Europe you can be trash just like anybody else. And for the way you express youself YOU ARE.

Guest Guest
if there were no spics in harrison, there would be dishes piled up to the sky. i say let them stay.

these spics you speak of seem to be bless with their teeth.another thing they manage to wear clothes not circus tents. god has sent you a message,stay onthe farm till your brew comes home. you all stop eatin them cow chips :angry:

Guest Guest
Do you know that "spics" is the word to be use to offend Puerto Ricans?.  And do you know that Puerto Ricans are AS AMERICAN AS YOU ARE?. 

And  for your information not all South and Central American are dish washers, and they come from the American Continent, so do'nt be so proud to be from Europe you can be trash just like anybody else.  And for the way you express youself YOU ARE.

you are right. that was out of line. the spics should stick to landscaping and parking cars because thats all the are worth. now shut up and go drink an Inca Cola

Guest Guest
these spics you speak of seem to be bless with their teeth.another thing they manage to wear clothes not circus tents. god has sent you a message,stay onthe farm till your brew comes home. you all stop eatin them cow chips :)

why dont you go find the father of your 13 babies and finish high school.

Guest Guest
"Harrison Fest" is the name of the non-profit corporation set up by former Councilman Anselmo Millan.  When Mayor McDonough and the Council decided to run the street festival without then councilman Millan, they changed the name of the street festival to "Harrison Multicultural Festival".  They simply could not use "Harrison Fest" without getting sued.

Despite what the Mayor has said, "Harrison Fest" was self sufficient and received very little monetary support from the Mayor and Council (or the Harrison taxpayers).

You can judge for yourself whether t the he street festival was better run by former Councilman Millan and his volunteers or by Mayor McDonough and his volunteers.

John M. Pinho

Sorry I think you are wrong. The fest was ruined because of Millan, this town was never split by race. And this happened because of him. By the way I am Spanish.

When Millan ran it he had the courts closed for HIS PEOPLE to eat. (as he would say). Whats the matter don't like the word MUILTICULTURAL ? News flash there is many culturals in this town not just Spanish. Get over it or get out.

Guest GUEST
"Harrison Fest" is the name of the non-profit corporation set up by former Councilman Anselmo Millan.  When Mayor McDonough and the Council decided to run the street festival without then councilman Millan, they changed the name of the street festival to "Harrison Multicultural Festival".  They simply could not use "Harrison Fest" without getting sued.

Despite what the Mayor has said, "Harrison Fest" was self sufficient and received very little monetary support from the Mayor and Council (or the Harrison taxpayers).

You can judge for yourself whether the street festival was better run by former Councilman Millan and his volunteers or by Mayor McDonough and his volunteers.

John M. Pinho

Did you ever see any receipts from MILAN??? BUT his looks nice from outside, tax payers money.

Guest Guest

You can judge for yourself whether the street festival was better run by former Councilman Millan and his volunteers or by Mayor McDonough and his volunteers.

John M. Pinho

I DON'T THINK IT WAS EVER ANY GOOD RITE FROM THE VERY 1ST> ONE.....

Guest cara bobo
Sorry I think you are wrong. The fest was ruined because of Millan, this town was never split by race. And this happened because of him. By the way I am Spanish.

When Millan ran it he had the courts closed for HIS PEOPLE to eat. (as he would say). Whats the matter don't like the word MUILTICULTURAL ? News flash there is many culturals in this town not just Spanish. Get over it or get out.

they call you Spanish ****, I bet, what a disgrace. Didn't you get kicked out of the Spanish Social club for stealing? Didn't you start another club that dissolved for money dis-appearing.

They call you cara Bobo now.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content

Archived