Football Coach

Guest misskearnyalil_Guest

• 5 weeks later...
What makes you think the they will hired a new coach if they can't get a field finish

like they have promise us since last June .

What is the status of the field and will it ready for play in 2004

We need a dome for a superbowl at the stadium.  For the eagles to play in!

KOTW Note: Image deleted because KOTW says, "Enough already". If the posting of the same image over and over continues, KOTW will remove the ability to post pictures. Don't abuse the privilege of posting on KOTW.

Guest Spirit of Chantilly

I heard that upon completion of the football stadium, there will be no monies left to "rebuild" the track. Of course, it only needs to be rebuilt because they didn't protect it in the first place. I'm not sure that it's prudent to destroy facilities in order to build new ones.

Great idea to update the stadium, just seems the method was counterproductive.

Especially in light of the fact that there was no team last year. I believe 5-7 was the number I heard on interested students.

KOTW Note: Image deleted because KOTW says, "Enough already". If the posting of the same image over and over continues, KOTW will remove the ability to post pictures. Don't abuse the privilege of posting on KOTW.

but youll let someone say on every post...LETS GO EAGLES....

difference is i probably choked the bandwidth. :lol:

difference is i probably choked the bandwidth. :(

pube,

Correct. Please post pictures only when its necessary to make a point and please don't post the same picture over and over again.

KOTW

Archived