Info infront of Steph's..please read

Guest Guest

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Way to get around the answer Steve. Now answer the question you idiot.

maybe you could say that to his face, or better yet to his wife for sure she will answer you question and probably lay a beaten on you.

Guest Guest
maybe you could say that to his face, or better yet to his wife for sure she will answer you question and probably lay a beaten on you.

Maybe i actually shook steve's hand this week and gave maria a kiss on the cheek. Haha even whom they think are with them are actually not. Politics is a big boy's games Steve. Becareful who you trust you moron.

Guest Guest
GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF YOUR FAT LAZY ASS !!!!!!!!!

:lol: Yes ladies and gentlemen, Harrison's white ignorant trash has spoken once again!!! That person was only asking for some information. Why must you prove that Harrison really does have white trash. Shame on you. :wacko:

Guest Guest
:lol:  Yes ladies and gentlemen, Harrison's white ignorant trash has spoken once again!!!  That person was only asking for some information.  Why must you prove that Harrison really does have white trash.  Shame on you. :)

b/c people should take the time to go by there and read it instead of being a fat lazy ass and ask questions on here , u must be one of them fat lazy ass's waiting for the answer also , so get out of your house or box u live in and take a nice walk by and read it

ps: if i'm white trash how come u didnt answer the persons question ? lazy ass

b/c people should take the time to go by there and read it instead of being a fat lazy ass and ask questions on here , u must be one of them fat lazy ass's waiting for the answer also , so get out of your house or box u live in and take a nice walk by and read it

ps: if i'm white trash how come u didnt answer the persons question ? lazy ass

:) Angry much? Dude get out of the hole you live in, get some fresh air and maybe get a life. What happened to being nice?

Guest Guest
Maybe i actually shook steve's hand this week and gave maria a kiss on the cheek. Haha even whom they think are with them are actually not. Politics is a big boy's games Steve. Becareful who you trust you moron.

LOL good one!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest in the know
Way to get around the answer Steve. Now answer the question you idiot.

I have now posted the facts twice about the Planning Board and neither time has KOTW, which can easily verify them allowed them to make it unto this board. It makes you wonder why? Because in my opinion KOTW is more interested in controversy and posting that stir the pot than the actual truth. The truth shows Steve is clearly at fault, not the Planning Boared or any one esle in the Town Hall.

Guest Guest
I have now posted the facts twice about the Planning Board and neither time has KOTW, which can easily verify them allowed them to make it unto this board. It makes you wonder why? Because in my opinion KOTW is more interested in controversy and posting that stir the pot than the actual truth. The truth shows Steve is clearly at fault, not the Planning Boared or any one esle in the Town Hall.

I TOLD YOU BEFORE MR. IGNORANT, EDUCATE YOURSELF BEFORE POSTING ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT A HOLE.

Guest Guest

yeah you've been smoking too much pot.

Guest Guest
I see Mr. McCormick has plans in his windows, I questioned the  Building Dept. and was told that those plans have been rejected because of improper design and are still waiting for new plans that have not been resubmitted by Mr. McCormick for permission to build, how can anyone but  McCormick be at fault for this holdup on his building.

I guess the Building Dept. can't even read plans, or have knowledge of what design means, those plans in that window seem to be in order, I walk through that area everyday to go to work, I am a design engineer and have adequate time in my field to know that these plans seem to be in order and they even have windows. You pleople in Harrison have got the entire town upside down, look at the supporting wall on the river next to the new town homes they are building, that wall should have been done first, so they decide to just fill it in with rocks. Are you all crazy in the Building Dept., wait its only a matter of months that it falls, see what happens to those back homes then. Thank goodness that I don't live in Harrison and thank goodness for this site that lets us out of towners know not to buy or live in Harrison.

Guest Guest

stop complaining again would you, who do you think you are? you are a genius

Guest GUEST
I guess the Building Dept. can't even read plans, or have knowledge of what design means, those plans in that window seem to be in order, I walk through that area everyday to go to work, I am a design engineer and have adequate time in my field to know that these plans seem to be in order and they even have windows.  You pleople in Harrison have got the entire town upside down, look at the supporting wall on the river next to the new town homes they are building, that wall should have been done first, so they decide to just fill it in with rocks. Are you all crazy in the Building Dept., wait its only a matter of months that it falls, see what happens to those back homes then. Thank goodness that I don't live in Harrison and thank goodness for this site that lets us out of towners know not to buy or live in Harrison.

Ok Stevie boy how long did it take you to dream up that post.

Guest Guest

[/quot

Thanks Stevie boy, I'm more of a genius than you or ****** That's not saying much though. Read what the baby has posted on his building now!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

[/quot

Thanks Stevie boy, I'm more of a genius than you or ****** That's not saying much though. Read what the baby has posted on his building now!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Go back under your rock. We will call you if we need you.

Guest New Jersey Neighbor
If you were at the council meeting where the Mayor/Pettigrew called up Rocco Russomano to back them up, Rocco said that there was work done without permits.  After Steve McCormack let him say his piece.  Rocco admitted after Steve asked him whether the records in the building department were incomplete.  Rocco admitted that the records were incomplete and that he did not know for a fact that any work was done without permits.  Apparently between the transition between Cundari and Rocco records were lost.  Or worse records are purposely lost if you support the opposition.  For Rocco to get up and make a statement like he did, borders on lying.  Rocco should have given a full report about his office had no records but there may have been permits issued before his tenure.

If Steve was one of the developers would they give him the same hard time?  If Steve was Tom Powell would they give him the same hard time?  It is rumored that a group of "insiders" are going to build condos on the El Meson Property.  Will they get a variance for parking?  Yes.  Will Pettigrew oppose that application.  It's in his ward. No.  (Whatever the mayor says, the puppet council will do.)  Nobody on the Harrison council is independent.  They all owe allegiance to the Mayor who can get them fired from their jobs, or their family members.  "yes" when the Mayor says "Yes" and "No" when the Mayor says "No".  $30,000 in Quarters disappear a month and nobody knew about it.  Right!  The Feds are asleep at the switch.  The majority of the voters who could make a difference do not care and business as usual continues.  McCormack is a victim because he probably refused to play the developer game.

It is sickening to see 6000 units going up with no recreation space, in a flood zone, without a flood wall put up by outside developers who have greased the machine while a long time resident cannot rehab his building.

The FBI building was put in a great spot.  It is a short commute to Corruption 101 for new recruits.

Steve and Maria, our thoughts and prayers are with you.  May god give you strength to endure and fight this evil administration.

I have read all these posts tonight and then doubled back to the Observer to see what is going on in my old town. I am shocked and disgusted. How is everyone getting away with just doing whatever they feel like or slandering others?

Steve-if memory serves me, you had a very successful business and if you married who I think you married.....she is a great person. Get a lawyer........and sue the building inspectors, the town council everyone.....not based on politics..this is all b/s. If you lived anywhere else, politics WOULD not affect your home or your business or how your town conducts business with your business.

I would move though. There are so many wonderful places to live where your business can thrive, where people can park, drive and live comfortably.

I would move and sue them anyway for not only lies and slander but ruining your business through using their position for illegal means. It is an abuse of power.

Get a lawyer without any ties to Harrison and go back to the beginning and give a full detailed accounting of everything that has happened. If these people are on record with losing permits, not issuing permits, making false accusations without proof......it is a slam dunk. Who someone backs in an election is no different than what religion they are or what tea they drink. Your business has been an economic constant and for that whoever is at the helm of govenment should be grateful and thankful and working with you and other business owners to incorporate positive change. PLEASE MOVE..THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND YOU DESERVE MORE. You can live happily ever after and sue them at the same time and expose what has been going on.

Guest Guest

boot business would be very successful in this town with all the B.S. that is being shoveled to the people on this site. everyone's has an opinion based on things being said without the proper information at hand . how can you make an opinion or support hearsay without knowing what you are agreeing to? steve and his wife are opertunist that would have you belive in his cause because it all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ he would say anything to fool the public and get his way because little stevie always gets his way.WA WA WA WA .............

Guest Ex-BlueTider

I have read all these posts tonight and then doubled back to the Observer to see what is going on in my old town. I am shocked and disgusted. How is everyone getting away with just doing whatever they feel like or slandering others?

Steve-if memory serves me, you had a very successful business and if you married who I think you married.....she is a great person.  Get a lawyer........and sue the building inspectors, the town council everyone.....not based on politics..this is all b/s. If you lived anywhere else, politics WOULD not affect your home or your business or how your town conducts business with your business.

I would move though.  There are so many wonderful places to live where your business can thrive, where people can park, drive and live comfortably.

I would move and sue them anyway for not only lies and slander but ruining your business through using their position for illegal means. It is an abuse of power.

Get a lawyer without any ties to Harrison and go back to the beginning and give a full detailed accounting of everything that has happened. If these people are on record with losing permits, not issuing permits, making false accusations without proof......it is a slam dunk. Who someone backs in an election is no different than what religion they are or what tea they drink. Your business has been an economic constant and for that whoever is at the helm of govenment should be grateful and thankful and working with you and other business owners to incorporate positive change.  PLEASE MOVE..THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND YOU DESERVE MORE. You can live happily ever after and sue them at the same time and expose what has been going on.

As someone who grew up in Harrison, I am also saddened by what has happened there. When I read that there are plans to build 6,000 new housing units in a town that's already bursting at the seams, I start to question the sanity of the mayor. Doesn't he realize that 6,000 families are going to put the school system in chaos ( I understand they're already housing students in trailers ) ? And this soccer stadium project is another incredibly stupid idea. I read that the mayor has borrowed over $40,000,000 to help finance this deal without getting any of the profits ?? If this is true then what can I say, it speaks for itself. Before the primary election, I thought there's no way this mayor can get re-elected because of the bone-headed things he's done. But once again I was amazed at the outcome. I read another poster calling the voters Zombies, I think he may be right. As much as I consider Harrison my "home town", I'm sure glad I don't live there any more.

Guest Guest
As someone who grew up in Harrison, I am also saddened by what has happened there. When I read that there are plans to build 6,000 new housing units in a town that's already bursting at the seams, I start to question the sanity of the mayor. Doesn't he realize that 6,000 families are going to put the school system in chaos ( I understand they're already housing students in trailers ) ?  And this soccer stadium project is another incredibly stupid idea. I read that the mayor has borrowed over $40,000,000 to help finance this deal without getting any of the profits ?? If this is true then what can I say, it speaks for itself.  Before the primary election, I thought there's no way this mayor can  get re-elected because of the bone-headed things he's done.  But once again I was amazed at the outcome. I read another poster calling the voters Zombies, I think he may be right.  As much as I consider Harrison  my "home town", I'm sure glad I don't live there any more.

Steve forget Harrison. Harrison is long dead. Move and make a better life for yourself and your family. You are good people.

Guest Guest

Steve-if memory serves me, you had a very successful business and if you married who I think you married.....she is a great person.  Get a lawyer........and sue the building inspectors, the town council everyone.....not based on politics..this is all b/s. If you lived anywhere else, politics WOULD not affect your home or your business or how your town conducts business with your business.

I would move though.  There are so many wonderful places to live where your business can thrive, where people can park, drive and live comfortably.

Get a lawyer without any ties to Harrison and go back to the beginning and give a full detailed accounting of everything that has happened. If these people are on record with losing permits, not issuing permits, making false accusations without proof......it is a slam dunk. Who someone backs in an election is no different than what religion they are or what tea they drink. Your business has been an economic constant and for that whoever is at the helm of govenment should be grateful and thankful and working with you and other business owners to incorporate positive change.  PLEASE MOVE..THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR QUALITY OF LIFE AND YOU DESERVE MORE. You can live happily ever after and sue them at the same time and expose what has been going on.

Stevie boy can't get a lawyer because he knows he's in the wrong here.

Guest Guest
Steve forget Harrison.  Harrison is long dead.  Move and make a better life for yourself and your family.  You are good people.

He already has! Bought and is remodeling a big old house in Belmar. Wonder if he has permits from the building dep't. there?

Archived