FOR THE RECORD

Guest Thomas Paine

Guest Thomas Paine

Here Ye, Here Ye!

Fellow citizens of the republic of Harrison, we are here to inform you of our long going process of handing out political favors to insure we stay in office. We have a list of people who we thought were aligned with us but now we must operate on a much higher level by listing their salaries.

Joe Blow 72,500 Kickback

Billy T 75,000 In quarters

Did you know

The Mayor doesn't live in town

The Mayor is not interested in Portuguese Americans

The May doesn't look both ways when crossing the street

Hey, i'll tell you what:

you can take a good look

at a butcher's *ss by

sticking your head up there

but wouldn't you rather

take his word for it?

Nice letter though. Seems like a concession.

Guest Guest

Why would he bring these people's names into it? They have not done anything to deserve that. This is between the candidates. Hinchy you need to set them straight!

Guest Guest
Here Ye, Here Ye!

Fellow citizens of the republic of Harrison, we are here to inform you of our long going process of handing out political favors to insure we stay in office. We have a list of people who we thought were aligned with us but now we must operate on a much higher level by listing their salaries.

Joe Blow    72,500    Kickback

Billy T        75,000    In quarters

Did you know

The Mayor doesn't live in town

The Mayor is not interested in Portuguese Americans

The May doesn't look both ways when crossing the street

Hey, i'll tell you what:

you can take a good look

at a butcher's *ss by

sticking your head up there       

but wouldn't you rather

take his word for it?

Nice letter though. Seems like a concession.

You lost many votes with this letter. You named some really good people in the letter that provide a service to our town.

Guest guest
You lost many votes with this letter.  You named some really good people in the letter that provide a service to our town.

I am glad to hear that, you see what happens when McDonut listend to Catcrap

Guest Guest

HALF OF THESE PEOPLE IN THIS LETTER DO NOT EVEN WORK IN HARRISON ANYMORE, WHY NOT MENTION AUNTS, UNCLES, GRANDFATHERS ETC., REMEMBER THIS FAMILY HAS BEEN IN THIS TOWN FOR MANY MANY YEARS, AND HAS WORKED VERY HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN LIFE. GET REAL MCDOUGHNA YOU ARE A VERY STUPID MAN BY ALLOWING THIS LETTER TO GO OUT TO YOUR RESIDENTS, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY LOST MY VOTE BUT THE VOTE OF ALL MY NEIGHBORS, REMEMBER I HAVE ALSO BEEN IN THIS TOWN FOR MANY YEARS AND KNEW MANY OF MR. HINCHCLIFFE'S FAMILY THEN AND NOW.

A VOTE FOR MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE FOR MAYOR IS A VOTE IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Guest GUEST

I feel sorry for all of you

Your all nut's after reading the crap you have posted . I cannot believe that in such a small town there is so much bitterness.

Get over yourself's already do you think that your town is the only one with problem's? I don't think.

You just find it fitting to go on a public forum and trash everything about your town. None of you should be voted into public office

Guest Guest
I feel sorry for all of you

Your all nut's after reading the crap you have posted . I cannot believe that in such a small town there is so much bitterness.

Get over yourself's already do you think that your town is the only one with    problem's? I don't think.

You just find it fitting to go on a public forum and trash everything about your town. None of you should be voted into public office

Ok Mayor it's almost crunch time time to pack you bags.

Archived