To the Mayor and Council

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

Guest Ms. K. DeRay

Many residents have asked if Mayor Santos or any council person ever visited our animal shelter in Newark? If so what are your views about it? Did anyone ever go to other shelters to compare. Many people are unhappy with this shelter so maybe its time we look into another animal control. Also many people are asking about a dog park since Hoboken and Lyndhurst have one . Many towns offer a dog house near the police station to hold a dog until animal control picks it up. Can we offer this to the residents?

Guest Guest
Many towns offer a dog house near the police station to hold a dog until animal control picks it up. Can we offer this to the residents?

No. You'll just whine until it is hooked up to the pumping station.

No.  You'll just whine until it is hooked up to the pumping station.

:angry::angry: ok guy whine? NOT!! she made some great points and not like "YOU" she looks out for other folks! and she wants things RIGHT! not like you!! KAY YOUR DOING A GOOD THING! B)B)

Guest Guest_Frankie_*

:

:angry: Why be such a jerk, have you ever been to Evergreen St ? well I will tell you,

I took my two daughters there to find a puppy or dog, we saw shopping carts filled to the top with dead animals that were just euthenized out in the open where everyone could see, there had to be at least 3 carts approx. 50-70 dogs, puppies, cats & kittens that is not humane in my book. It looked like an amimal massacre

So, I agree with Ms. Deray we need a new shelter,like the one in Teteboro, or Montclair, Ms. Deray, if you need any help with this please post and I will answer, we used to be neighbors I was on Ivy, I remember Fatboy, so you know who I am

Guest second ward
Many residents have asked if Mayor Santos or any council person ever visited our animal shelter in Newark? If so what are your views about it? Did anyone ever go to other shelters to compare. Many people are unhappy with this shelter  so maybe its time we look into another animal control. Also many people are asking about a dog park since Hoboken and Lyndhurst have one  . Many towns offer a dog house near the police station to hold a dog until animal control picks it up. Can we offer this to the residents?

I agree about our shelter something should be done.

Guest Mr. M. Ryan

I live near Ms. DeRay and I for one know the misery she had to live with . To whine is to complain, a distressed cry. She had every right to complain how this town made her live. I give her credit when she was ignored by the town she went right to the state house .The real post is about our animals and I would support a dog park and its a terrific idea for the dog house to hold a animal.No one is happy with the humane society .

Guest Guest
I live near Ms. DeRay and I for one know the misery she had  to live with . To whine is to complain, a distressed cry. She had every right to complain how this town made her live. I give her credit when she was ignored by the town she went right to the state house .The real post is about our animals and I would support a dog park and its a terrific idea for the dog house to hold a animal.No one is happy with the humane society .

Santos & animals perfect together. They wouldn't want to live with him either. I could picture him seeing if he could register them to vote hey Al make a swing past the Animal Shelter bring some voter registration cards with you. Offer them a town job I hear the BOE needs an Administrator,

Guest Ms. K. DeRay
:

:angry: Why be such a jerk, have you ever been to Evergreen St ? well I will tell you,

I took my two daughters there to find a puppy or dog, we saw shopping carts filled to the top with dead animals that were just euthenized out in the open where everyone could see, there had to be at least 3 carts approx. 50-70 dogs, puppies, cats & kittens that is not humane in my book. It looked like an amimal massacre

So, I agree with Ms. Deray we need a new shelter,like the one in Teteboro, or Montclair, Ms. Deray, if you need any help with this please post and I will answer, we used to be neighbors I was on Ivy, I remember Fatboy, so you know who I am

Lets see if the mayor and council answer. That was horrible what your daughters had to see. Bottom line the place is hell for any animal. I cannot place who you are but Fatboy is gone one year he was my baby. Since a animal cannot speak we must be their voice. I beleive if you feel something is wrong speak up and tell the right people.WE CAN MAKE A CHANGE.

Guest guest
:

CINNAMONS MOM right?

Guest Guest
:

:( Why be such a jerk, have you ever been to Evergreen St ? well I will tell you,

We need a shelter for the bums all over Kearny ave and Bergen ave too!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pepe
Many residents have asked if Mayor Santos or any council person ever visited our animal shelter in Newark? If so what are your views about it? Did anyone ever go to other shelters to compare. Many people are unhappy with this shelter  so maybe its time we look into another animal control. Also many people are asking about a dog park since Hoboken and Lyndhurst have one  . Many towns offer a dog house near the police station to hold a dog until animal control picks it up. Can we offer this to the residents?

Animal control--- my dog got skunked 4 times in the last 3 years in my yard. The town had three different excuses as to why they could't give me a trap for my yard to catch the thing.

My neighbor behind the fence hd the solution-- poison.

Kilt 'em good!!!!

Guest I.D.A.
Animal control---  my dog got skunked 4 times in the last 3 years in my yard. The town had three different excuses as to why they could't give me a trap for my yard to catch the thing.

My neighbor behind the fence hd the solution-- poison.

Kilt 'em good!!!!

Did you contact the health dept. for a trap? They lone them to you and when you trap the humane society picks the animal up. Also if you trap a skunk in the trap put a towel over the cage and it can be released somewhere else.What you are doing is cruel and might be illegal. I SUPPORT GETTING A NEW SHELTER.

Guest guest

At least one council person should respond to you. Does anyone know if the Mayor ever went to the humane society to check it out? How about Mr. Mangin does he know. And when is it time for them to renew their contract with us? I support a new animal control as suggested by Ms. DeRay and others.Please someone look into this.

Archived