KHS musical

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I say they're kids just like at any other school!!!

Really? So you've heard them and heard and heard students from other schools? Or, you've maybe heard students in 10 or 20 different KHS musicals?

Not many schools have 2 female leads accepted by colleges as musical theater majors and 3 juniors who could probably be accepted if they choose to go in that direction where one made it to the finals in the NYC auditions for the road company for the lead of "Annie"

Guest Guest
Really? So you've heard them and heard and heard students from other schools? Or, you've maybe heard students in 10 or 20 different KHS musicals?

Not many schools have 2 female leads accepted by colleges as musical theater majors and 3 juniors who could probably be accepted if they choose to go in that direction where one made it to the finals in the NYC auditions for the road company for the lead of "Annie"

Interesting, guess I better check it out. Is tonight the last show?

Guest MamaRoseFan

So...what does everyone think? I saw the musical Thurs and Fri. night Thought it was absoulutely amazing Not only Melissa and Lindsey, who are surely headed for big things coming their way, but all of them, not a sour note in the bunch....Unfortunately I cannot go tonite....would love to dee Melissa and Lindsey last school performance together.....Break a leg all

Guest Guest
Interesting, guess I better check it out. Is tonight the last show?

It's over. Too bad if you missed it. Try again next year. You won't have Melissa and Lindsey but there is tremendous talent right behind them in the junior class. Great last night! Congratulations Kearny High School students!

Guest guest
It's over. Too bad if you missed it. Try again next year. You won't have Melissa and Lindsey but there is tremendous talent right behind them in the junior class. Great last night! Congratulations Kearny High School students!

Let me tell you....in all the years I've seen broadway musicals and musicals at kearny high school, NEVER have I heard such a tremendous voice as that Mama Rose. Not only did she have the vocal power for that role, but she had what many kids her age don't really have...a tremedous stage presence. I absolutely couldn't believe she's only in high school. Don't get me wrong, The daughter gypsy has the voice of an angel, and everyone is so talented, but I don't think I've seen another person walk through those doors at kearny high school like Melissa. God bless her and her dreams. Great Job to everyone who was in the show. Good luck in your futures, ladies and gentlemen.

Guest Guest

And now the KHS musical post will fade away but 1800 or so people read the post and hopefully many of them did see it. 2 hundred seniors saw it on tuesday night and about 1300 saw it the other nights. It was some show. Some memory it will be......well it's on Broadway now.....for a reason but it was on the Kearny High School stage too, and what a job you students did...............Thank you.