KHS musical

Guest Guest

Without a doubt! Melissa who is going to be a musical theater major in college as is Lindsey, both seniors, Nicole who was the lead the last two years, Heather and Carly, both rising stars, and Frank, Colin, all the boys and girls in the cast, the dancers, the staff, Danny on trumpet, Mary on flute, Jeff on percussion, Linda on clarinet, principals and teachers in the orchestra and helping with costumes, parents involved in set design, parents taking pictures, security guards selling ads, Kearny businesses buying the ads, parents too, the KEA, unbelievable crowds, the town council flying the banner, the program done by the Kearny HS business department, a supportive administration and board of ed...........it's all overwhelmingly fantastic! Kearny should be very proud!

Go Kearny, go Kearny High School, go Gypsy kids!

Oh Marty.

I hear there are administrators and faculty playing in the orchestra as well as students and ex-students.

Yes, everyone gets involved because it's a lot of fun and always a great production.

Guest Guest

When you think about it the bottom line is that if there was a high school athlete that was in Kearny High School right now that had the ability to become a professional athlete they would be something to see right now in high school. Well, right now, in Kearny High School there is 2, or 3, or 5 female singers that are very possibly going to be professional singers, 1 or 2 on Broadway and we CAN see them right now! See them very cheaply right now and you'll be able to say you new(and saw!) them when! Do yourself a favor and get to this show and remember these initials.........MM, LM, NG, CP and HW. Two seniors and three juniors. Trust me (oh me)

Guest Guest
When you think about it the bottom line is that if there was a high school athlete that was in Kearny High School right now that had the ability to become a professional athlete they would be something to see right now in high school. Well, right now, in Kearny High School there is 2, or 3, or 5 female singers that are very possibly going to be professional singers, 1 or 2 on Broadway and we CAN see them right now! See them very cheaply right now and you'll be able to say you new(and saw!) them when! Do yourself a favor and get to this show and remember these initials.........MM, LM, NG, CP and HW. Two seniors and three juniors. Trust me (oh me)

That does make a lot of sense.

Guest Guest
Was in for parent conferences tonight and caught some of the rehearsal........WOW!

Thursday, Friday, Saturday, March 13, 14 and 15, 7:30 pm KHS auditorium, $10 for adults, $5 for students and seniors!

Guest Guest
I have triplets in Schuyler and they saw it today except for one

who is suspended for impersonating his sister.

SORRY, THERE ARE NO TRIPLETS AT SCHYLER SCHOOL.

Guest Guest
Same person posting over and over again!

Come on Marty at least change it up a bit!

Absolutely not. As long as the post keeps hitting the top and being read over and over.........mission accomplished. You change it up! What do YOU have to say about the musical? I just say it's fabulous, the kids are fantastic and come and see it! Your turn! What's your take? Add something!!!

Guest Guest
I have triplets in Schuyler and they saw it today except for one

who is suspended for impersonating his sister.

Was in Washington today! Wow, so far to travel! Like the politicians would come up o a KHS show!

Guest Guest
Absolutely not. As long as the post keeps hitting the top and being read over and over.........mission accomplished. You change it up! What do YOU have to say about the musical? I just say it's fabulous, the kids are fantastic and come and see it! Your turn! What's your take? Add something!!!

I say they're kids just like at any other school!!!