Mayor and Council attack on KPD, What about KFD?

Guest Guest

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasted position? One of many I'd say.

You're absolutely right. Thats why the mayor and council got rid of that usless 3rd DC position in the PD. Wasted just like most of the P.D

You're absolutely right. Thats why the mayor and council got rid of that usless 3rd DC position in the PD. Wasted just like most of the P.D

That is why they should do away with the fire department as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't anyone answer the question of why the town did away with the rank of lieutanant and save money?

Guest *KRAMER*
In my opinion, The KFD should be completly voluntary. It is not a mans job. I know plenty of seniors who would love use of the gourmet kitchens, big screens tv's, and comfy beds. The service would not suffer on bit. No rank in the FD should be paid more than say $35,000.00/year if they insist on paying these white man welfare cases. 99% of them couldnt make it in the real world in a real job thats why they use their connections (nepotism) to get appointed.The KFD also does does not reflect the towns cultural changes and should look towards diversity. But the snobs hiring do want "those people," around.

You Need to be Educated!!!

This was pretty interesting and after reading it, you will probably say "you know that is so true".

PROUD TO BE WHITE?

Very interesting reading!

Perhaps we should get rid of the term 'racist'

all together and just live our lives...

Michael Richards better known as Kramer

from tv's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court

after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes s ome very interesting points. Proud To Be

White. Someone finally said it. How many are actually

paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,

Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey', 'White

Trash', 'White Shit', 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's

OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,

Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,

so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin

Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be

racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any

organization for only whites to 'advance' ;OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber

of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any colour can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white

students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your & nbsp;race and rights. If we marched

for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Guest *QUEST*
MAYOR AND COUNCIL DID NOT GET RID OF THE 3RD DC MORON THERE;S STILL 3 DEPUTY CHIEFS!!YOU IDIOT.

Guest WildBill
MAYOR AND COUNCIL DID NOT GET RID OF THE 3RD DC MORON THERE;S STILL 3 DEPUTY CHIEFS!!YOU IDIOT.

Ye Gods man! Thats because the three PD D/C's eat nails and crap steel where as the FD D/C's eat fire and blow smoke. :lol::ph34r:

Guest Guest

Wow! Your kidding me right? Your going to call that guy a moron after a statement like that? The 3rd DC position has been taken away. That doesn't mean that one of the DC's gets fired or gets dropped in rank. It means once one of the DC's retires they will not replace him. It was all over the news for the love of god! This just proves how dumb people are, and how easy it is just to put stuff on this site like its a fact. Unreal.

Guest Guest
Wow! Your kidding me right? Your going to call that guy a moron after a statement like that? The 3rd DC position has been taken away. That doesn't mean that one of the DC's gets fired or gets dropped in rank. It means once one of the DC's retires they will not replace him. It was all over the news for the love of god! This just proves how dumb people are, and how easy it is just to put stuff on this site like its a fact. Unreal
Fire lost and your just a sore loser! They tried to rip the town off and got caught.

Guest Guest
Fire lost and your just a sore loser! They tried to rip the town off and got caught.

The FD lost what? This whole post you just replied to was about the 3rd DC position in the police department. Please explain

Guest Proud
You Need to be Educated!!!

This was pretty interesting and after reading it, you will probably say "you know that is so true".

PROUD TO BE WHITE?

Very interesting reading!

Perhaps we should get rid of the term 'racist'

all together and just live our lives...

Michael Richards better known as Kramer

from tv's Seinfeld. This was his defence speech in court

after making racial comments in his comedy act.

He makes s ome very interesting points. Proud To Be

White. Someone finally said it. How many are actually

paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans,

Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc.

And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction.

You Call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey', 'White

Trash', 'White Shit', 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' ... and that's

OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,

Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ...You call me a racist.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you,

so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin

Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET.

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television) we'd be

racists. If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.

If we had White History Month , we'd be racists. If we had any

organization for only whites to 'advance' ;OUR lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber

of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce.

Wonder who pays for that? A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any colour can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white

students scholarships you know we'd be racists. There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White colleges' THAT would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your & nbsp;race and rights. If we marched

for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud. But you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Very well said. And that is just scratching the surface!