Take Back America

Guest Howard Beale Jr

Guest Howard Beale Jr

Many Americans, through no fault of their own, have lost their pensions. Do you think Congress cares? Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a nice pension plan I have my doubts.

Many Americans cannot afford medical care. Do you think Congress cares? Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a very comprehensive plan I have my doubts.

These are just two places I think our elected representatives are failing us.

Since you are reading this you obviously have computer access. Why not take the time to Email your elected officials at least once a month? If not regarding a specific issue to at least remind them that:

They were given their jobs by the PEOPLE.

They are there to serve the PEOPLE.

Their jobs can be taken away by the PEOPLE.

Many of them seem to have forgotten their purpose, many seem more concerned with personal gain and their party than the needs of the people.

A little reminder doesn't take much time, doesn't cost anything, certainly couldn't hurt.

It really is time we demand we get what we pay for.

Guest BushBacker
Many Americans, through no fault of their own,  have lost their pensions.  Do you think Congress cares?  Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a nice pension plan I have my doubts.

Many Americans cannot afford medical care.  Do you think Congress cares?  Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a very comprehensive plan I have my doubts.

Since you are reading this you obviously have computer access.  Why not take the time to Email your elected officials at least once a month?  If not regarding a specific issue to at least remind them that:

Many of them seem to have forgotten their purpose, many seem more concerned with personal gain and their party than the needs of the people.

A little reminder doesn't take much time, doesn't cost anything, certainly couldn't hurt.

Blame the democrats

Many Americans, through no fault of their own,  have lost their pensions.  Do you think Congress cares?  Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a nice pension plan I have my doubts.

Many Americans cannot afford medical care.  Do you think Congress cares?  Seeing how Congressmen have voted themselves a very comprehensive plan I have my doubts.

Since you are reading this you obviously have computer access.  Why not take the time to Email your elected officials at least once a month?  If not regarding a specific issue to at least remind them that:

:) well in princibal your right! but if kearny got what it "paid" for you would not live there! think about that"on a scale of tit for tat the town never could match what "corp money" has done! and the town would be so HIGH CLASS that most of us would never be born there! we got there because our parents and maybe their parents was "POOR" AND HAD TO WORK HARD FOR ALL THEY COULD GET!!! they had no extra to put in the town!! :P

Guest Howard Beale Jr
Blame the democrats

Somehow it figures that someone who labels himself Bush Backer is so small minded.

Do you blame the Democrats for your miserable life or is there some other cause?

Guest Guest
<_< well in princibal your right! but if kearny got what it "paid" for you would not live there! think about that"on a scale of tit for tat the town never could match what "corp money" has done!  and the town would be so HIGH CLASS that most of us would never be born there! we got there because our parents and maybe their parents was "POOR" AND HAD TO WORK HARD FOR ALL THEY COULD GET!!! they had no extra to put in the town!! :(

You people don't know what you're missing! In Harrison you get what you pay for, you pay taxes and actually receive services! Can you believe it?! That doesn't happen is this half-ass town.

Archived