Harrison the laughing stock of the State!

Guest Guest_Observer_*

Guest Guest_Observer_*

Under the present Administration, Harrison has become the laughing stock of the state.

The alleged theft of $95,000.00 . Shows why it is in the condition it is. Any real leader would call for any and all outside help necessary to weed out any other corruption which is we all know is present.

Harrison is paying an unseen tax for this corruption. Why is the cost of education per pupil so high ? I for one lay it at the feet of this corruption and waste tax.

Guest Guest
Under the present Administration, Harrison has become the laughing stock of the state.

The alleged theft of $95,000.00 . Shows why it is in the condition it is. Any real leader would call for any and all outside help necessary to weed out any other corruption which is we all know is present.

Harrison is paying an unseen tax for this corruption. Why is the cost of education per pupil so high ? I for one lay it at the feet of this corruption and waste tax.

The answer is in your own remarks..... any real Leader...Whoops there it is ...We have no real leader, Just a bunch of lieing crooks and sneaks!!!! They don't let anyone ask ?'s at the meetings and if they find out a lot of people will be there they postpone the meetings.....they hire Family or close Friends to work in the Town Hall or other departments and pay them outrages salaries...Can someone please try to figure out how many people that work for this town are related to each other, and I bet they have the best paying jobs in town???????

Archived