Love Those Hinchy Signs

Guest Hinchy for Mayor

Guest Guest
I LIVE ON 7TH & SUSSEX STREET AND NO ONE EVERY CAME TO MY HOUSE, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET HINCHLIFFE, TO SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.

Hinchy should make a public appearance... it will definately get him votes because all Mayor McDumb does is send his cronies out to terrorize people. Go Get'Em Hinchy!!!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest
PROBLEM IS,HE IS RELATED TO THEM.

True. Councilman A. Pettigrew is his "brother-in-law"! Married to his sister. Now where does "he" stand? The wrong answer could put him in the 'doghouse' at home... :blink::o

Guest guest
Probably because he doesn't have money from Pay to Play to  have signs made professionally.  Remember Higgins had professional signs and they didn't help him.

The signs don't mean Jack S$$$ it is the Vote that is going to mean something, you have to realize we need to give Mike a chance to make things better, lets face it its only going to get worse if the the current crew stays in office, how many more useless people are they going to hire? One thing I hope Hinchy puts in place is a drug testing policy, that is one way of cutting back all these extra people who do nothing all day.

Guest Guest

I just picked up the Observer and guess who is on the front page? Mr. Tanski, and the mayor is saying that he started the investigation, this guy worked in our town for 31 years and Mr. Mayor are you telling us that he only took the quarters in six months, the last six months of his job? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING US MAYOR, YOU KNEW FOR A LONG LONG TIME THAT THIS WAS GOING ON AND YOU FAILED US THE RESIDENTS, HOMEONERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS OF THIS COMMUNITY....... YOU ARE A FAILURE

VOTE FOR MICHAEL HINCHLIFF ON JUNE 6TH - E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5

Guest Guest
True.    Councilman A. Pettigrew is his "brother-in-law"!  Married to his sister. Now where does "he" stand?  The wrong answer could put him in the 'doghouse'  at home...    :lol:  :o

And how is that any of yours or anyone else's business???? Worry about the real issues.

Guest Guest
True.    Councilman A. Pettigrew is his "brother-in-law"!  Married to his sister. Now where does "he" stand?  The wrong answer could put him in the 'doghouse'  at home...    :lol:  :o

alredy in the doghouse, more like divorce court...

Guest Fail
I just picked up the Observer and guess who is on the front page? Mr. Tanski, and the mayor is saying that he started the investigation, this guy worked in our town for 31 years and Mr. Mayor are you telling us that he only took the quarters in six months, the last six months of his job?  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING US MAYOR, YOU KNEW FOR A LONG LONG TIME THAT THIS WAS GOING ON AND YOU FAILED US THE RESIDENTS, HOMEONERS AND BUSINESS OWNERS OF THIS COMMUNITY....... YOU ARE A FAILURE

VOTE FOR MICHAEL HINCHLIFF ON JUNE 6TH - E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5-E5

Just remember he is going to keep on FAILING YOU if we don't vote the other way

Guest guest
And how is that any of yours or anyone else's business???? Worry about the real issues.

He is part of the 'real issues'. Where are his 'real' loyalties? His PARTY which is headed by Mayor McDonough or his family which is backing a member of the opposition , Michel Hinchcliffe? ??? :lol::o

Guest guest

When your running for mayor it is our business. I believe that it is an issue. If he gets in those are the people that will be running this town.

Guest Guest
He is part of the 'real issues'.  Where are his 'real' loyalties?  His PARTY which is headed by Mayor McDonough  or  his family which is backing a member of  the opposition , Michel Hinchcliffe? ??? :D  :blink:

Stop showing your white trash ignorance. His home life and family are none of ANYONE"S business. If he is on the ticket brain surgeon, he is obvious michael's opposition. Remember it is his 1st amendment right to run as well, for good or bad.

Guest Guest
Probably because he doesn't have money from Pay to Play to  have signs made professionally.  Remember Higgins had professional signs and they didn't help him.

apparantly, he didn't have enough money for that printing business of his.

And he wants to run a town.

Go figure.

Guest Guest

I HAVE BEEN AROUND HARRISON AND EVERYDAY I SEE MORE AND MORE OF MIKE HINCHY FOR MAYOR SIGNS, LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AND SMELLING THE FREEDOM THAT WE ARE ALL GOING TO HAVE FROM THE BIG WHEELER AND DEALER THAT WE HAVE FOR A MAYOR.

Guest Guest

There a many more signs up now for Mr. Hinchy, I see that we are all realizing that this mayor will soon be gone.. Thank God for Mike someone finaly had the guts to do this, we are in so dire need of a new administration. THANK YOU

Guest Guest
If it is true that MICHAEL HINCHCLIFFE is a police officer, I have to be very ashamed of his training and abilities.  His performance the other night at Town Hall was a joke.  I would hope that if someone is trained for proper split second, life altering decisions,  he would be able to say a few words without having a melt down in front of all.    How can he handle the Mayor's job???  HE CAN'T

THEN WHY DID THE MAYOR RUN OUT OF THE MEETING WITH HIS HEAD BETWEEN HIS LEGS BECAUSE HE IS GOING DOWN LIKE TANSKI WHEN HE SQUEALS LIKE A PIG MAYOR COULD'NT GET OUT FAST ENOUGH KNOCKING OVER ANYONE OR ANY THING IN HIS PATH. BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

GOOD HINCHY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Guest Guest
run yeah run I seen all 5 of the Hinchy signs...get bent

SIGNS DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE HAVE THE PEOPLE WITH MCDONOUGH SIGNS ARE JUST AFRAID OF LOSING THERE JOBS, THIS WAS TOLD TO ME PERSONALLY THE SIGNS MIGHT SAY MCDONOUGH BUT A LOT OF THE VOTES SAY HINCHY.

Guest Guest
run yeah run I seen all 5 of the Hinchy signs...get bent

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE McDONOUGH SIGNS UP AND TOLD ME THEY ARE VOTING FOR HINCHY, ALSO MANY OF THE HOUSES ARE OWNED BY NON RESIDENTS SIGNS DON'T MEAN JAKE.

Guest Guest
Stop showing your white trash ignorance. His home life and family are none of ANYONE"S business.  If he is on the ticket brain surgeon, he is obvious michael's opposition. Remember it is his 1st amendment right to run as well, for good or bad.

You don't seem to have a problem when the Mayor's home and family life are addressed, you are a hypocrit, nothing more. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. He put himself out there and it is our right to question everything if he wants our votes. You are white trash and if people like you support him then i don't want anything to do with him. 5 votes for Mayor Mc. from my house.

Guest Guest
DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE McDONOUGH SIGNS UP AND TOLD ME THEY ARE VOTING FOR HINCHY, ALSO MANY OF THE HOUSES ARE OWNED BY NON RESIDENTS SIGNS DON'T MEAN JAKE.

Who is Jake? Is he running too?

Guest Guest
WOW, I'm surprised that there is that many

I have a Mcdonough sign on my house, but my vote is for Hinchcliffe my landlord can't tell me who to vote for. and I know alot more of my friends are doing the same Mcdonough has done enough damage.

Archived