Mike Rodger's letter

Guest Guest

maybe you ought to do a little reading yourself.The town of Harrison does not own the housing authority.Get it.

78539[/snapback]

Well then who does? And the question the guy who provided the links which seemed to answered above was not about the Housing Authority it was the Harrison Gardens, So how do you explain that (Can you read?) and respective to your comment, since you know so much why don't you post your source (Why should anybody believe you) the other person did. Looks to me like your full of crap.

Stevie boy is a child living in an illegal apartment in a building that has several serious building code violations and over $ 200,000- in fines. What agreat example he sets for others in the second ward!

78742[/snapback]

Show me one of the other councilpersons who you regard as a good example, and I show you what a jerk you are.

Guest Ghetto Ghost
Well then who does? And the question the guy who provided the links which seemed to answered above was not about the Housing Authority it was the Harrison Gardens, So how do you explain that (Can you read?) and respective to your comment, since you know so much why don't you post your source (Why should anybody believe you) the other person did. Looks to me like your full of crap.

78752[/snapback]

Maybe I should do a little reading? It would be nice if you could read at all you retarded bag of crap. Why don't you put your proof up there go ahead, probably because you don't have any Monkey see Monkey do.

Or if you want to learn how to research, (don't drop out now like you did in grade school) look at the town web site.

http://www.townofharrison.com/

Click on Housing and see for your self.

Looks like "Harrison Housing Authority "is owned by Harrison Get It. Even though I was talking about the Gardens. You just don't quit and with out a stitch of evidence you must hold office in town that's they only thing that could possible explain your run into the wall again and again intellect.

Stevie boy is a child living in an illegal apartment in a building that has several serious building code violations and over $ 200,000- in fines. What agreat example he sets for others in the second ward!

78742[/snapback]

I heard that too. Why isn't anything being done about that???