Is it legal?

MrHarrison

Is it legal to have town workers, who are on the clock, put up election signs onto buildings?

I saw 3 town workers putting up a "Re-Elect Ray McDonough" sign on the lawyer's office next to Varsity Cleaners on 4th Street this afternoon.

Guest Town Worker
Is it legal to have town workers, who are on the clock, put up election signs onto buildings? 

I saw 3 town workers putting up a "Re-Elect Ray McDonough" sign on the lawyer's office next to Varsity Cleaners on 4th Street this afternoon.

So What Mr. Harrison,

Mayor McDonough runs Harrison and we work for him. We will put signs up whenever and wherever we want and you cannot do anything about it. We beat Milan and we will beat Hinchcliffe as well. We own the prosecutor's office, the board of elections, attorney general, governor Corzine, and even Menendez is scared of us. We do what we want when we want. Not even the FBI messes with us. McDonough for 4 years more so we can cash in. We no longer want quarters we want $50 bills.

Guest Guest

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, WITH ALL THE CORRUPTION GOING ON IN THIS TOWN, MAYOR MCMAFIA WILL NOT GET REELECTION - THEY HAVE GOT TO GO -

Guest guest

THE HAVE THE ELECTION SIGNS IN THE WRONG WARDS THE HAVE THE 2ND WARD AND AND THE THIRD SIGNS TOGETHER AND SOMEONE RUNNING IN THE 4TH WARD THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE THE 3RD WARD SIGNS WHERE ARE HINCY SIGNS.

Guest Guest
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, WITH ALL THE CORRUPTION GOING ON IN THIS TOWN, MAYOR MCMAFIA WILL NOT GET REELECTION - THEY HAVE GOT TO GO -

OK Mike, if you say so! Why don't you and your "work" for the county father-in-law move out of town ( O that's right you do live out of town ), if you are so unhappy! Believe it or not public hearings were held on Waterfront Redevelopment in 1998 or 1999 and NO ONE went to object to any of it, Why?

Guest Guest

This is being done after work hours and is strictly volunteer, no monetary reimbursement.

Guest 2smart4u

Is it legal ?? Well, considering that the law in Harrison is the mayor, I'd have to say it's legal. And the little munchkins putting up the posters were only doing what the mayor ordered them to do. "Harrison; What happens here, stays here".

( We had that logo long before Los Vagas ).

Guest Vote

Well I hope the Town of Harrison realizes all the damage and flick the right button on election day... Hinchy may be young but anything is better than what we have going on right now, I say go Hinchy!!!!!!

Archived