Mission Acomplished?

Guest Non-Believer

Guest Radagast
Well said, 2smart. The Kool-aid crowd has never recovered from their boy Gore losing. They've been reduced to name calling, which is so immature.

"kool aid crowd' and name calling is immature all squeesed into an, oh so clever, two sentence post.... I love it.

Anyway, this constant denial of the facts that are in front of your face and your desire to act as a Bush lemming makes you a very interesting study. Just how many laws does he have to braek or how many lies does he have to tell before you finally see the light of day?

This is the most corrupt presidential administration this country has ever seen. Tens of thousands of people have died as a result of its corruption and incompetence. Yet you still drag out the same old tired rhetoric and when that fails, ranting and name calling.

It doesn't sell anymore, boys. Get yourselves a new act. Like maybe being logical.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hmmm?
I really hate to make assumptions about people I don't know, but in your case I'll make an exception.  Surely you jest.  You can't possibly be serious. 

9/11 might not have even happened if the Bush administration was smart enough to evaluate the warning signs.  (Ask the survivors of the WTC if they feel protected by the Republicans.)

The war in Iraq is a fiasco based on a lie, with no end in sight, costing us millions of dollars a week.  (Ask the families of the 2,000 plus service people and the countless Iraqi civilians killed in the war, if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

The federal government completely botched, and continues to botch, the hurricane relief effort. (Ask the victims of Katrina if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

The price of gas is rising daily which will eventually raise the price of every single commodity that has to be transported.  (Ask average consumers if they feel protected by the Republicans.) 

And with all of this going on, what was the Daily News front page concern of our dim-witted  leader last weekend?  Whether or not people have the right to sing the national anthem in another language.  Somebody please wake him up and remind him that he participated in a Spanish version at one of his own inaugural events. 

You may thank God for Bush.  I thank God for term limits.

Is A. Realist back under an assumed name? Or could this be the Son of Realist? Anyway, it's good to see a posting that actually makes sense.

Guest Guest
Listen asshole you just don't get it. I'm not implying anything, these people have made war against us the great satin remember? And as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned I never mentioned it you did. I just don't understand your anger over the mention of the truth. At least woman have the right to vote now. Stop trying to spin issues and just stay on the subject at  hand.

Gee.............an ignorant bigot called me an asshole, I really feel bad now.

The subject at hand is the fact that by talking about kneeling on a rug facing east you're displaying your religious intolerance and lack of understanding og the problem.

And since you claim to be so knowledgeable, just WHAT people made war against us?

Guest Guest
Listen asshole you just don't get it. I'm not implying anything, these people have made war against us the great satin remember? And as far as Saudi Arabia is concerned I never mentioned it you did. I just don't understand your anger over the mention of the truth. At least woman have the right to vote now. Stop trying to spin issues and just stay on the subject at  hand.

Ah, so you only want to make woman's rights an issue in Iraq and not Saudi Arabia or elsewhere? Why? Both Islamic countries that you apparently hate across the board, Saudi Arabia certainly has direct ties to those who attacked us, I guess being the narrow inded little twit you are you can't decide if it's an issue or not. Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-FlopFlip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip Flip-Flop Flip-Flop-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop Flip-Flop

Guest Guest
You better wake up or you'll be kneeling on a rug faceing the East everyday. Start believing what these people tell us, they want to KILL us and they mean it. Stop with this political he said she said argument it does not matter. What matters is we have a real enemy that wants to kill us and convert our children. Also their very big on womans rights. Wake up people before we destroy us with fairness.

There are estimated to be between 1.2 and 1.6 billion muslims in the world and according to you they ALL want to kill us? And you would have us kill them all instead?

Think of the hijackers, intolerant, they think people want to convert them, kill them, they think their way is the only way, they're the extreme minority, they're just like YOU!

In the 50s you would have been looking for communists under your bed every night.

Guest Guest
Ah, so you only want to make woman's rights an issue in Iraq and not Saudi Arabia or elsewhere?  Why?  Both Islamic countries that you apparently hate across the board, Saudi Arabia certainly has direct ties to those who attacked us, I guess being the narrow inded little twit you are you can't decide if it's an issue or not.  Flip-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip-FlopFlip-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip Flip-Flop Flip-Flop-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip-Flop  Flip-Flop Flip-Flop

You win. but you still don't get it.

Guest Loki
"kool aid crowd' and name calling is immature all squeesed into an, oh so clever, two sentence post.... I love it.

Anyway, this constant denial of the facts that are in front of your face and your desire to act as a Bush lemming makes you a very interesting study. Just how many laws does he have to braek or how many lies does he have to tell before you finally see the light of day?

This is the most corrupt presidential administration this country has ever seen. Tens of thousands of people have died as a result of its corruption and incompetence. Yet you still drag out the same old tired rhetoric and when that fails, ranting and name calling.

It doesn't sell anymore, boys. Get yourselves a new act. Like maybe being logical.

Lying is no longer a crime, you proved that.

Archived