election results

Manny Ventoso Jr.

Guest Ba** Buster
Ah well same old, same old.  Get the lube ready for more deals like Sweet Les'.  Thanks Jean.

JM, you're such a sore loser. You have so much experience with losing, you should be better at handling it by now.

Guest Born Again Kearnyite

billy campbell holds the state record for failed attempts to become a school board member. great day for kearny with campbell and diaz losing.

The results restore my faith in Kearny! Way to go Kearny Voters!

Evidently the voters followed Mary Torres' lead and told these boys to

"KISS THEIR ASSES"

Yeeeeeeeesss!  Take that, B.D.P.S.P.!  Has a Santos-backed slate ever lost an election?

I don't think Ms. Marks is a Santonian. Just how many seats were up for filling? Oh! and did the budget pass? Your glee may be premature there is more to come. And yes I agree Mr Campbell shouldn't run anymore. Let's be honest this election only represents a small percentage of the people. The results would be much different if the election was held in November, And we would save money getting rid of the April Election that no one votes in.

Guest Guest

billy campbell holds the state record for failed attempts to become a school board member. great day for kearny with campbell and diaz losing.

The results restore my faith in Kearny! Way to go Kearny Voters!

Evidently the voters followed Mary Torres' lead and told these boys to

"KISS THEIR ASSES"

Good! Now the voters can follow Mary again, into Taxland! After all, like another famous Mary quote, "it's nothing out of the ordinary". :lol:

Guest Guest
Good! Now the voters can follow Mary again, into Taxland! After all, like another famous Mary quote, "it's nothing out of the ordinary". :lol:

Exactly why does everyone blame only one board member when the subject of taxes and or school budget comes up on this board??? What were Mr. Campbell and Mr. Castilli's contributions to lowering the budget??? I went to one of the hearings on the budget and they did not even attend!!!! The final meeting was the one that almost had to be canceled because there weren't enough board members in attendance. They missed that one also. By my count that makes at least two budget hearings they missed. Sounds to me like they did not contirbute very much.

Guest Knowing
I don't think Ms. Marks is a Santonian. Just how many seats were up for filling? Oh! and did the budget pass? Your glee may be premature there is more to come. And yes I agree Mr Campbell shouldn't run anymore. Let's be honest this election only represents a small percentage of the people. The results would be much different if the election was held in November, And we would save money getting rid of the April Election that no one votes in.

Mrs. Marks doesn't belong to Santos. Quite the contrary. She will be a breath of fresh air. Sorry McKeown won, she's part of the same old same old. Despite the budget's failure, Mayor and council will just quietly add back money and you won't even see it reported in the paper.

Guest VOTERS WITHOUT A CLUE
What about the budget, did it pass?

I'm looking at the election results.

CHICCHINO 620 VOTES

CAMPBELL 583 VOTES

DIAZ 343 VOTES

Are you telling me that people are really that ignorant to what they are doing when they cast a vote?

Guest United Citizens
Mrs. Marks doesn't belong to Santos. Quite the contrary. She will be a breath of fresh air. Sorry McKeown won, she's part of the same old same old. Despite the budget's failure, Mayor and council will just quietly add back money and you won't even see it reported in the paper.

Mrs. Marks is just another example on how bad people unite good people. Keep up the good work "Campbell Twins".......And Mr. Mangin.......And Mr. Diaz.

Guest Ba** Buster

Why not ask Mrs. Marks if she and Mrs. Schalago personally sought out the mayor's support? You will find that you are wrong. As for all the excuses----they're just that---excuses! A win is a win is a win.

Guest Guest
Why not ask Mrs. Marks if she and Mrs. Schalago personally sought out the mayor's support?  You will find that you are wrong.  As for all the excuses----they're just that---excuses!  A win is a win is a win.

So in other words your saying they sought out the Mayors support. That's strange due to the fact that Santos was trying to have mrs. Marks husband fired from his job. I think the mayor was reaching out to them. He might see future chalenges to his power. and he is right with his tax record. She can split the vote.

Guest Guest
Mrs. Marks is just another example on how bad people unite good people.  Keep up the good work "Campbell Twins".......And Mr. Mangin.......And Mr. Diaz.

So what you're saying is that Mrs. Marks is good people and her supporters are not? Or that she is a bad and her supporters are good?

Guest guest
I'm looking at the election results. 

CHICCHINO  620 VOTES

CAMPBELL      583 VOTES

DIAZ              343 VOTES

Are you telling me that people are really that ignorant to what they are doing when they cast a vote?

I'm not" telling" you anything, I'm asking a question, did the budget pass?

Guest Ba** Buster
So in other words your saying they sought out the Mayors support. That's strange due to the fact that Santos was trying to have mrs. Marks husband fired from his job.  I think the mayor was reaching out to them. He might see future chalenges to his power. and he is right with his tax record. She can split the vote.

Not "in other words". In exactly these words----MRS. MARKS AND MRS. SCHALAGO ASKED THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL FOR SUPPORT AND EVEN SENT THEM COMPLIMENTARY INVITATIONS TO THEIR FUNDRAISER! This is really an example of two intelligent factions joining forces to save the world from mediocrity, or worse.

Isn't it amazing how wrong you can be when you base everything on rumor and hearsay?

Guest United Citizens
So what you're saying is that Mrs. Marks is good people and her supporters are not?  Or that she is a bad and her supporters are good?

Nooooo..........I'll say it reeeeeeeeeal sloooooooow for yooooooooou.

Eveeeeerooooooone that ruuuuuuuuuns with that creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,

sooooooooooner or laaaaaaaaaaater ends up ruuuuuuuuuuuunning agaaaaaaaaaaaainst that creeeeeeeeeeeew.

Guest Guest
So in other words your saying they sought out the Mayors support. That's strange due to the fact that Santos was trying to have mrs. Marks husband fired from his job.  I think the mayor was reaching out to them. He might see future chalenges to his power. and he is right with his tax record. She can split the vote.

This is true. Mr. Marks is a long time county employee and is extremely well thought of in political circles. Now that Santos is a county employee, he might have been told to shape up. Mr. Marks is liked personally, something Santos will never enjoy.

Archived