Franklin School Tricky Tray

Guest Guest_speedy1_*

Guest Guest_speedy1_*
:( On Friday night I went to a Tricky Tray Fundraiser at Franklin School, I was appalled that from the Ivy Street entrance there were NO lights, it was extremely dark and dangerous to walk. I am a disabled person with a cane and I had a difficult time getting to and back from the gym entrance. Where were the lights? If you know that you are having hundreds of people attending a function, then they should have made sure that the walkways were well lit. It was not only dangerous walking, but in this day and age someone could have been mugged. So I would like to pose this question to the Franklin School P.T.A., "Where were the lights!)

:(  On Friday night I went to a Tricky Tray Fundraiser at Franklin School, I was appalled that from the Ivy Street entrance there were NO lights, it was extremely dark and dangerous to walk. I am a disabled person with a cane and I had a difficult time getting  to and back from the gym entrance. Where were the lights? If you know that you are having hundreds of people attending a function, then they should have made sure that the walkways were well lit. It was not only dangerous walking, but in this day and age someone could have been mugged. So I would like to pose this question to the Franklin School P.T.A., "Where were the lights!)

75931[/snapback]

Did you notice if there were lights around there at all, and that they were off? Or were there no lights around to begin with (or was it too dark to see if there were lights around in the first place)? Just curious what the specific problem is on their end.

Guest PTA Member
Did you notice if there were lights around there at all, and that they were off? Or were there no lights around to begin with (or was it too dark to see if there were lights around in the first place)? Just curious what the specific problem is on their end.

75936[/snapback]

There were lights. A motion light and the light by the gym. Thanks for your input, but next time be more observant.

Guest Guest_speedy1_*

75936[/snapback]

Yes there were lights, but they were not on. My children went to Franklin and they always had lights at night when there was a function, the only sign lighting that was there that night were from the street lights and you know that they are not that bright.

Guest Guest_Speedy1_*
Yes there were lights, but they were not on. My children went to Franklin and they always had lights at night when there was a function, the only sign lighting that was  there that night were from the street lights and you know that they are not that bright.

76078[/snapback]

:o There was one light over the door enterance, it did not light up the walkway to the street, or anything else, the sensor light was not operating correctly and that was located by the street entrance, so there was a good 100 or so feet without lighting!