Political Mailings

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

I can't wait to see the mailings that will soon be arriving urging everyone to vote for the "A-team". If they were honest, they would say;

Vote for me because we decided to build a soccer stadium and didn't think it necessary to ask the taxpayers what they thought.

Vote for me because we've spent $50,000,000 plus to help a foreign owned soccer team make money in Harrison and didn't think it necessary to ask the taxpayers what they thought.

Vote for me because we don't allow citizens to stand up and ask a question or make a comment at council meetings unless it's on the agenda. (and we're proud that Harrison is alone in this restrictive policy).

Vote for me because we decided to build thousands of housing units in town that will flood our already crowded school system.

Vote for me because we change the time and date of council meetings unexpectedly whenever we want to avoid the public.

AND MOST OF ALL, vote for me because if you re-elect us we WON"T CHANGE A THING AND WILL CONTINUE TO RUN OUR LITTLE KINGDOM THE WAY WE WANT AND WE DON'T GIVE A SH-T WHAT YOU THINK.

Thank you.

Guest Mon Back
I can't wait to see the mailings that will soon be arriving urging everyone to vote for the "A-team". If they were honest, they would say;

Vote for me because we decided to build a soccer stadium and didn't think it necessary to ask the taxpayers what they thought.

Vote for me because we've spent $50,000,000 plus to help a foreign owned soccer team make money in Harrison and didn't think it necessary to ask the taxpayers what they thought.

Vote for me because we don't allow citizens to stand up and ask a question or make a comment at council meetings unless it's on the agenda. (and we're proud that Harrison is alone in this restrictive policy).

Vote for me because we decided to build thousands of housing units in town that will flood our already crowded school system.

Vote for me because we change the time and date of council meetings unexpectedly whenever we want to avoid the public.

AND MOST OF ALL, vote for me because if you re-elect us we WON"T CHANGE A THING AND WILL CONTINUE TO RUN OUR LITTLE KINGDOM THE WAY WE WANT AND WE DON'T GIVE A SH-T WHAT YOU THINK.

Thank you.

Frank Rodgers taught us well ! Don't you people get it we Rule you obey!

Archived