VOTE NO TO GAULTONS SWEET DEAL

Guest ANGRY TAXPAYER

Guest Think Before You Speak
And as for you. you stupid hack typical threat I'll take you to court. Do it jackass we will pull all the records for the election and see who's checks were cashed the election account don't even go there. Now toddle off and have a nice chat with Al.

Why do you think you can take me to court? I'm just letting you know that before you speak, you should know the facts. Also, if you want to see who contributed, get a copy of the list from Jersey City. You will be amazed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest_Laura Cifelli-Pettigrew_*

I for one am absolutely certain that my $35.00 check put Lisa and Rosemary over the top!

If you were at the meeting last night, you know-the second meeting, held on a Tuesday night at 6:00, advertised in the paper, oh you were probably too busy to attend

....anyway, they really made me mad. You say they were bought and paid for? Well then I'm bringing them back for a full refund.

Hey, what do you say, next year give us a call and we'll come to your house on the night of your choice to hold the meeting.

Guest Guest
Why do you think you can take me to court?  I'm just letting you know that before you speak, you should know the facts.  Also, if you want to see who contributed, get a copy of the list from Jersey City.  You will be amazed.

Your the one with the Lawyer, I know that's what you said. Someone else chimed in something about Al getting somebody elected to the BOE. I just can't believe people are thinking such things. Furthermore if you looking for facts (truth) you don't start by looking Jersey City or in your case Hoboken now do you.

Guest Guest
Who on the board was bought and paid for?  You better have your facts straight before you get hit with a law suit.  I know that 2 new board members were not bought by anyone.  They may have been supported by the mayor, but they are 2 individuals with their own thoughts and ideas.

Real original thinkers both. Don't worry Al will set them straight all they have to learn is how to move their heads when he tells them just like the town council. More Jerry Mahoney Dummies for his collection I don't know how he make them talk and never moves his lips. Amazing isn't it

Guest boody watch
I for one am absolutely certain that my $35.00 check put Lisa and Rosemary over the top! 

If you were at the meeting last night, you know-the second meeting, held on a Tuesday night at 6:00, advertised in the paper, oh you were probably too busy to attend

....anyway, they really made me mad.  You say they were bought and paid for?  Well then I'm bringing them back for a full refund. 

Hey, what do you say, next year give us a call and we'll come to your house on the night of your choice to hold the meeting.

HI LAURIE.......HEY, CAN I GET AN ORDER OF FRIES WITH THAT SHAKE?

Guest Guest

....anyway, they really made me mad.  You say they were bought and paid for?  Well then I'm bringing them back for a full refund. 

Laura clam up already you and I both Know BCS & CJD both have family( daughter & Son in law) looking to become a Principal in the school system. Why else were you working so hard for the two County Democratic candidates. Further when you people ran against Jimbo and his crew you were comming out against the County Democrats what happened. The Don (Santos) joined the gangsta"s in Jersey City its fitting whever crooks are ready get caught (Dave & Leo) they find a home in your party

Guest Guest
Laura clam up already you and I both Know BCS & CJD both have family( daughter & Son in law) looking to become a Principal in the school system. Why else were you working so hard for the two County Democratic candidates. Further when you people ran against Jimbo and his crew you were comming out against the County Democrats what happened. The Don (Santos) joined the gangsta"s in Jersey City its fitting whever crooks are ready get caught (Dave & Leo) they find a home in your party

People get wise to this they don't let one dime get away from them. Not crumb falls to the ground without one of them diving for it. This should be a wake up call for every taxpayer.

Archived