June Slate

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
They are already there

Get your families straight..... No Hinchcliffes work in the TOWN HALL. But.... the mayor's office door will soon say "Mayor Hinchcliffe" Good luck to you Michael- You are the best promise to Harrison we have seen in a long time. I hope everyone realizes how important it is to get out and vote for you in JUNE

Guest Guest

his sister works in the town hall, police chief secretary,......dream on mike .you are a sorry fool and how will you face the citizens after the election when you fail to accomplish you hope to be mayor, you don't have the smarts for the job, just saying you want to be mayor is not enough ,foolish boy....

Guest GUEST
Get your families straight.....  No Hinchcliffes work in the TOWN HALL.  But.... the mayor's office door will soon say "Mayor Hinchcliffe"  Good luck to you Michael- You are the best promise to Harrison we have seen in a long time.  I hope everyone realizes how important it is to get out and vote for you in JUNE

Do you live here

Guest Guest
Get your families straight.....  No Hinchcliffes work in the TOWN HALL.  But.... the mayor's office door will soon say "Mayor Hinchcliffe"  Good luck to you Michael- You are the best promise to Harrison we have seen in a long time.  I hope everyone realizes how important it is to get out and vote for you in JUNE

lay off the crack honey the only hinchcliffe twins do, for the board of education two do, perhaps you care to put down the crack before you write. passaic valley is also a haven for the crew.

Guest Guest

Why worry about which family members of Michael's work for the town? Worry about what he can and will do for Harrison. You can't honestly think that Mayor McDonough has done a good job since he's been elected. He has driven this town into the ground and will continue to do so as long as all his a$$-kissers keep voting. Make a change in this town, vote for someone new! You don't know what Michael will do until you give him as chance. I think this town needs a change. I'm voting Michael Hinchcliffe and so is everybody I know. You all must be afraid the Mayor will lose or you wouldn't be talking so much nonsense. Just think, if you truly feel too many of his family members work for the town who put them there?(which is only 2 for the police department and 1 at the high school at night by the way). Not Michael but the presiding Mayor!

Guest Guest

What does that have to do with anything??? His brother and sister in law have been working for the town for probably 20 years. Michael must have been a teenager then. Why would that make a difference? Lets face it ,anyone that will ever attempt to run for office in Harrison has ties with this town and will have family members living and working here. We can't hold this against Michael. Its not fair. We have to concentrate on his goals and what he plans to accomplish. Just the fact that he stepping up to the plate for what he believes in is honorable. This is a democracy- we the people of this community will decide what is best for our children, our investments, our taxes, our community and we will decide whether or not we want our voices heard when we have issues.

Michael Hinchcliffe stand proud for standing up at all! You know that no matter what a handful of people on this sight say to try to bring you down (or your family), the important thing is that many people believe in you. We know you are putting yourself out there because you have your heart in the right place! You have all the right intentions and hopes for the community that Harrison has the potential to be.

Guest Guest
Why worry about which family members of Michael's work for the town? Worry about what he can and will do for Harrison.  You can't honestly think that Mayor McDonough has done a good job since he's been elected.  He has driven this town into the ground and will continue to do so as long as all his a$$-kissers keep voting.  Make a change in this town, vote for someone new! You don't know what Michael will do until you give him as chance.  I think this town needs a change.  I'm voting Michael Hinchcliffe and so is everybody I know.  You all must be afraid the Mayor will lose or you wouldn't be talking so much nonsense.  Just think, if you truly feel too many of his family members work for the town who put them there?(which is only 2 for the police department and 1 at the high school at night by the way).  Not Michael but the presiding Mayor!

let's be clear it wasn't the mayor who placed them there, mayor rodgers was one to thank, the other two who blew their job opportunities where placed by good old brother in law pressure. call it for what it is ass hole, all your friends? consist of what you multi personalities from the green room? grow up already, this town needs someone new with no ties to anyone anywhere in harrison, then maybe people will vote for change, voting for your recycle mini me is a waste!

Guest Guest
let's be clear it wasn't the mayor who placed them there, mayor rodgers was one to thank, the other two who blew their job opportunities where placed by good old brother in law pressure. call it for what it is ass hole, all your friends? consist of what you multi personalities from the green room? grow up already, this town needs someone new with no ties to anyone anywhere in harrison, then maybe people will vote for change, voting for your recycle mini me is a waste!

Millan has no ties, no family jobs.......

Guest Guest

Who else will run?

Guest Guest
Why worry about which family members of Michael's work for the town? Worry about what he can and will do for Harrison.  You can't honestly think that Mayor McDonough has done a good job since he's been elected.  He has driven this town into the ground and will continue to do so as long as all his a$$-kissers keep voting.  Make a change in this town, vote for someone new! You don't know what Michael will do until you give him as chance.  I think this town needs a change.  I'm voting Michael Hinchcliffe and so is everybody I know.  You all must be afraid the Mayor will lose or you wouldn't be talking so much nonsense.  Just think, if you truly feel too many of his family members work for the town who put them there?(which is only 2 for the police department and 1 at the high school at night by the way).  Not Michael but the presiding Mayor!

Exactly! What does it matter how many family members work where??? He did not put anybody in any job. FOCUS on the real problems.

Guest guest

The woman NM at the library; a close friend of the Millan family for over twenty-five years. He arranged for her to get into town hall 10 years ago as a translator in the court.

Guest really
The woman NM at the library; a close friend of the Millan family for over twenty-five years.  He arranged for her to get into town hall 10 years ago as a translator in the court.

And she shows up for work everyday and does her job and then some.

Guest LOSER TOM P
The woman NM at the library; a close friend of the Millan family for over twenty-five years. He arranged for her to get into town hall 10 years ago as a translator in the court.
Not true, women in violations bureau....
God you are pathetic Tom. NO FAMILY MEMBERS, AND SPMEONE FROM 10 YEARS AGO.

TOM ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS!

Guest Guest

just the facts.......he does have a flock of pigeons in town. they may claim otherwise ,but he does count with members from violations, tax department, health department, water department, recreation department. don't believe the hype people that ego hasn't deflated! oh yes and a few cops too!

Guest guest
just the facts.......he does have a flock of pigeons in town. they may claim otherwise ,but he does count with members from violations, tax department, health department, water department, recreation department. don't believe the hype people that ego hasn't deflated! oh yes and a few cops too!

He also still introduces himself as councilman millan in other towns. ;):P

Guest Guest

si senor? viva espana!

Guest Guest
He also still introduces himself as councilman millan in other towns. :huh:  :angry:

Hey Dumbo, once an elected official, you never lose the title. A mayor will always have the title of mayor, so do councilmen, so do senators, governors, presidents, etc...and I have heard him state "former" councilman...so get your facts straight.

Guest Guest
Hey Dumbo, once an elected official, you never lose the title.  A mayor will always have the title of mayor, so do councilmen, so do senators, governors, presidents, etc...and I have heard him state "former" councilman...so get your facts straight.

I think its pretty dumbo to claim that you are something you are not. I have heard people think that he is still councilman. Why would they think that? :huh::blink: Maybe he's misleading them to think that. :o

Archived