Principal High School

Guest guest

Guest shakinmyhead
Frank was the best Principal KHS has ever had.  He will be missed a great deal by his students, faculty and friends.  Anyone that says otherwise is simply jealous of his success. Here's a tip..work as hard as Frank has and still does, be firm but fair, say what you mean and mean what you say, treat other people's children the way you would want other people to treat your children and maybe someday after earning it year after year.. you can enjoy your day in the sun too. 

Frankie I'm glad my kids had the opportunity to attend KHS while you were there as principal.  Good luck to you!  Best to the Mrs.  Even though you know I don't like her :huh: !

Well said and I agree. I'm glad my kids went to KHS while he was principal. Never missed an event for the kids. Stayed up all night each year with project graduation, donated his time playing music to raise money for the kids, was at everything! He traveled to other states for all sports events,attended science fairs, and social events like the proms, battle of the bands, sports dinners to cheer the kids on and just support them. KHS has seen amazing changes in education. Of course those who have the most to say and are glad to see him go never took the time to attend anything at the High School to hear him speak or support any functions to raise money for the kids.

Archived