Friends of Harrison P.A.C.

Guest Guest
I graduated Union High School 1992

I graduated with Bachelors in the Science of Culinary Arts 1994

I graduated with an Associate in Business Management 1996

For the last 9 years I have managed and assisted in putting together a team to increase the sales of my business by over 200%.

My wife from Harrison just gave birth to a baby boy five months ago and boy does that change your life.

If it makes you feel better by putting people down, may God bless you.  Remember, when they ran a campaign against Mr. Millan.  The Mayor& Council used a phrase "pick a team player", not Millan. 

Mr. Millan has taught me to handle my-self, in a manner that would make me proud to tell my son, of my accomplishments. 

2002/10/30 Jersey Journal

Wed Pg 2, 462 words 

Democratic split shakes up Harrison council elections  Rose Duger, Journal correspondent

... Journal correspondent HARRISON -

The races for two council seats are shaping up as a showdown between feuding factions of the local Democratic party. In the First and Second wards, incumbent Democrats are facing independents aligned with Councilman Anselmo Millan, a Democrat who has broken away from the local party. Independent council candidates Nilda Perez in the First Ward and Antonio Silva in the Second Ward acknowledged that Millan invited them to run against incumbents O J....

It is my belief that Mr. Millan lost his election due to a few lies that were spread about him. Someone seems to be spreading rumor about me too.  They diminished all the hard work Millan accomplished, the SID (Special Improvement District)?  The NPP (Neighborhood Preservation Program)?  The Harrison Fest has shown a Profit, how has the Multi Cultural Fest done?

MR. MILLAN MIGHT HAVE MADE A FEW MISTAKES IN HIS PAST. ANYONE WHO WENT THROUGH, WHAT HE WENT THROUGH WAS CAPABLE OF MAKING SOME.  THEY TOOK EVERY THING AWAY FROM HIM, TRIED TO DESTROY HIS CREDIBILITY, BUT HE'S A GOOD MAN, I’M PROUD OF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS; I’M PROUD TO HAVE HIM AS FAMILY.

This won't be my last grammar mistake; I never said I was perfect.  Glad to see you’re paying so much attention to me.

By the way:

Only those that should fear our INDEPENDENT Political Action Committee are persons who are not out for the best interest of Harrisonians.

Good for you for opening your mouth and not being afraid!

Archived