Anselmo

Guest MR DIRT

Guest en espanol
tick tock- at high noon, the 2nd ward will have a new voice!!!!!
:lol:

Thats if he is aloud to speak, but he must beware, Anselmo was a friend too. He just liked to voice his opinion on how to better the town.....

Not A Puppet.. He owes no favors because he didn't get any Jobs for any of his family.... None of his Family works for the town....So he can speak..AND NOW EVEN MORE THAT HE DOESN'T Have A seat...You go Anselmo

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tick tock- at high noon, the 2nd ward will have a new voice!!!!!
:lol:

Thats if he is aloud to speak, but he must beware, Anselmo was a friend too. He just liked to voice his opinion on how to better the town.....

Not A Puppet.. He owes no favors because he didn't get any Jobs for any of his family.... None of his Family works for the town....So he can speak..AND NOW EVEN MORE THAT HE DOESN'T Have A seat...You go Anselmo

Well then how did he get his County job, interview, newspaper. Oh! I fogot Mayor McDonough. Hopefully this is last we hear of Anselmo. With the money he stole he could now pave his driveway, and pay John Pinho's rent for his office space. Go back under the rock you crawled out from.

Guest no need
Well then how did he get his County job, interview, newspaper. Oh! I fogot Mayor McDonough. Hopefully this is last we hear of Anselmo. With the money he stole he could now pave his driveway, and pay John Pinho's rent for his office space. Go back under the rock you crawled out from. 
The Mayor got his Job, but his qualifications kept him there when the mayor went against him last election and probably tried to remove him from his job. The Money situation is a rumor that has nothing to hold on. <_<
we are finally rid of King Anselmo and his court of thieves, bullies, and clowns. I hope they enjoy their all expense paid trip to the Bahamas on the HarrisonFest. 
The court of thieves still remains in office, it just grew by one (maybe).... :lol: When the real theif is revailed, you will realize. It is just a matter of time......tick tock, tick tock
if anselmo kept his mouth shut & stopped tryin to run the town maybe he would have had more allies
enough said :ph34r:

Guest Ha Ha Ha
Well then how did he get his County job, interview, newspaper. Oh! I fogot Mayor McDonough.
So he should close his eyes and allow this town to fall apart or kiss a$$ more to get another higher paying job, like your husband and/or family. :lol:

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

How long before the rumors become real that a Councilman will resign, or is arrested. Just maybe Anselmo and his followers should put up or shut up. Show us the money, Ohh wrong thing to say to Anselmo, he just hides the money :D . Anyway make it happen or just go away. :D

Guest Puppet Master
All that I have to say is good bye to that Napoleonic little S.O.B.

Mr. X are you serious Tom Powell is gone? I hate that little Napoleonic S.O.B. Is he gone from PSVC also?

Guest how funny

:huh: WOOOOWOOOOO

Alright Mr. Millan is gone, good ridance..... :o

No more stealing from town hall.....yiiipppeeee

and no more uhhh, uuuhhhh.... wait....

no more Harrison fest wwwooooowwwooooo!!!!!!!

no more uuuuhhh, Stealing and uhh uuuuhhh what else was it??????

Special Improvement District, or Neighborhood Preservation Program, uuhhh no,

that wasn't it.. What else was it? Come on There had to be more.. :unsure::angry:

Are you gonna knock down your beautiful house that you own now? They are my one of my favorite in Harrison. B) I wonder what the taxes are on all four properties? :blink:

Who were the corporate officers in Harrisonfest inc.? pres, vp, tres, sec.?

As Deepthroat says"follow the money". HARRISONFEST INC, WILL HAVE TO ASNWER FOR???????????

Guest check this out
great thread  but it is not the harrison fest inc, website .who was the CFO.

:o good point. When was the Harrison Fest Founded? When was the First Harrison Fest?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest to be announced

MILLAN DON'T BELIEVE THIS $H!t YOU DA MAN, YOU HAVE MY VOTE. KICK ALL THESE LOSERS OUT OF OFFICE. RUN FOR MAYOR. I WOULD RATHER HAVE A MAYOR THAT OWNED PROPERTY IN TOWN BECAUSE WHEN THIS MAYOR IS DONE, HE OUTTA HERE AND THE REST OF HARRISON CAN WIPE THEIR A$$ WITH THE $H!T HE IS GOING TO LEAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest you don't wanna know

Anselmo, those new light post look beautiful. Unfortuneatly your probably not going to get credit, tom powell will, watch. I know that was a project you were working on with the Special improvement district, and the NPP. Thank You Millan.

Guest Voice From Beyond
To all the faithful.

I live on! Support Anselmo! He is me and I am Him.

Like I always said---"When I die- bury me in Hudson County so I can stay active in politics."

• 3 weeks later...