Report Card for Kearny Politicians

Guest Mr. Ryan

Guest taxpaper
How do you rate our local leaders? What score would you give them and briefly descibeĀ  why. Lets hear it .

All of them would get a 0. They have failed us with this huge tax increase and more on its way.Look at this town houses getting knocked down, trucks going down residential streets, take a look at Schulyer Ave. We are in debt and the mayor thinks nothing is wrong with borrowing more money.

Guest guest
All of them would get a 0. They have failed us with this huge tax increase and more on its way.Look at this town houses getting knocked down, trucks going down residential streets, take a look at Schulyer Ave. We are in debt and the mayor thinks nothing is wrong with borrowing more money.

The tax increase is a slap in the face to all of us. Half the streets are a mess. I feel he should step down.

• 1 year later...
The tax increase is a slap in the face to all of us. Half the streets are a mess. I feel he should step down.

And more than a year later, he still in office and our tax are still going up.

Check it out the topic about recalling this mayor and join in the effort!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sick of Santos
And more than a year later, he still in office and our tax are still going up.

Check it out the topic about recalling this mayor and join in the effort!

68210[/snapback]

Since I vote where do I sign to recall Santos? I do know a number of people who would sign also.

Since I vote where do I sign to recall Santos? I do know a number of people who would sign also.

69813[/snapback]

Keep an eye on the "Mayor Santos running out of excuses?" topic.

More information will be coming soon.

Archived