Question For My Fellow Kearny Residents.

Incognito 4 now

Hello my fellow Kearny residents and voters.

I have been reading this site for a while now and realized that most of the postings that have to do with our mayor and council are negative. I can understand the disgust in politics on many levels, but I have a few questions for all of you.

What would you do if you were the mayor or a council person? What are the current issues that Kearny is facing? What would make the quality of life in our town better? I am not asking about the current mayor and council, I know our current situation very well, but I am curious as to what we the residents of Kearny want to see in our future. What is our 5 year vision?

First I would limit the amount of families to one per household or Apartment. Then I would tackle the parking situation. Every homeowner/renter is granted two parking permits. If you own a drive way or garage, you should be parking in them! Now that the town as another reason to ticket you, they can get rid or the stupid street cleaners tickets. If you limit the amount of cars parked on the street, there won’t be so many parked at 9am when the street sweeper comes by. Lastly, Kearny Police. I would explain to the pigs that they are to Serve and Protect, like policemen should. Also if they break the law, there will be severe consequences. Like beating an unarmed 17 year old youth with a night stick would be un-policemen like conduct, and should be reprimanded.

Kearny needs to stop letting Newark slowly take over the town. there are terrible kids out on the street claimin gang lifestyles and now real gangs slowly will shift over here and the results aren't gonna be good for anyone. problem is, this isn't exactly a problem that can be addressed nor taken care of. sad really.

Guest watching eyes
First I would limit the amount of families to one per household or Apartment. Then I would tackle the parking situation. Every homeowner/renter is granted two parking permits. If you own a drive way or garage, you should be parking in them! Now that the town as another reason to ticket you, they can get rid or the stupid street cleaners tickets. If you limit the amount of cars parked on the street, there won’t be so many parked at 9am when the street sweeper comes by. Lastly, Kearny Police. I would explain to the pigs that they are to Serve and Protect, like policemen should. Also if they break the law, there will be severe consequences. Like beating an unarmed 17 year old youth with a night stick would be un-policemen like conduct, and should be reprimanded.

Wht 17 year old youth was beaten with a night stck I never read that before. I've seen and heard of other things our law abidding kpd oh I forgot respectful too can you possibly inform us. Reprimanded now thats a bigger joke

Guest a kearny observer

I saw a kid get beat up by a kearny cop once...it wasnt pretty neither. I knew the kid too...not saying he didn't deserve it cause most likely he did. But the cop put him in cuffs threw him in the back of a "pw" and took him behind Kmart and proceeded to knock the hell out of the kid. I was up in a backyard on belgrove and bergen as I watched it all. The cops never bothered me although the people who I associated with were all known on a first name basis by the cops. Its amazing how staying in school actually helped me stay out of trouble and get the hell out of kearny. Oh and yes That Newark trash is slowly creeping up on the town. Any solution to driving them out would have to be drastic and illegal.... hey lets all form a liberation front to weed out the bad newark trash. Its time to turn on the ******* and **** the *****!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited. To the Poster, your statement was edited because it was insensitive to the victims (and their families) of the Holocaust.

KOTW : your site has really gotten out of hand with all these yougsters threads.

Since we are hearing from the youngsters, I would like to know why so many of the high school kids hate Kearny High. I've heard several of them say they actually hate being there. Are there real reasons?

KOTW : your site has really gotten out of hand with all these yougsters threads.

Since we are hearing from the youngsters, I would like to know why so many of the high school kids hate Kearny High. I've heard several of them say they actually hate being there. Are there real reasons?

kids hate school, bottom line. anyone i talk to, no matter where they're from, hate their school. KHS isn't that much worse than any other high school; teenagers are just naturally whiny.

close the bridges. they are migrating north. those who think your safe in n.a. and lyndhurst look out cause here they come. :ph34r:

White goods are recycleable, white trash is trash!! It sounds like your warranty has expired. YOU ARE TRASH!!

Guest Step Off

I don't get the HeyDuke site either. Why does this guy respond to every discussion topic too. If you look, he's got some silly comment in practically every topic. HEYDORK, what gives, too much free time on your hands! Whats the point of your website?

Guest A Kearny Observer
I saw a kid get beat up by a kearny cop once...it wasnt pretty neither. I knew the kid too...not saying he didn't deserve it cause most likely he did. But the cop put him in cuffs threw him in the back of a "pw" and took him behind Kmart and proceeded to knock the hell out of the kid. I was up in a backyard on belgrove and bergen as I watched it all. The cops never bothered me although the people who I associated with were all known on a first name basis by the cops. Its amazing how staying in school actually helped me stay out of trouble and get the hell out of kearny. Oh and yes That Newark trash is slowly creeping up on the town. Any solution to driving them out would have to be drastic and illegal.... hey lets all form a liberation front to weed out the bad newark trash. Its time to turn on the ******* and **** the *****!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited. To the Poster, your statement was edited because it was insensitive to the victims (and their families) of the Holocaust.

Why was that edited? ...it contained no profanity

1. What happened to freedom of speech?

2. What I had written was not directed towards the holocaust.

3. Most victums of the holocaust are dead....how can I possibly offend dead people?

4. If there are any victums still alive they would be very old Im sure they wouldn't be on these boards reading this.

Guest Studiesandobservations
I saw a Why was that edited? ...it contained no profanity

1. What happened to freedom of speech?

KOTW is a private service, NOT a government entity, the First Ammendment does not appy.

• 1 month later...
Guest Try2StayAway
Oh and yes That Newark trash is slowly creeping up on the town. Any solution to driving them out would have to be drastic and illegal...

The Newark trash has been coming in for over a decade now. If we'd stop selling our homes to them and stay put, the town MIGHT

We do have a right to state our opinions, since we do live in the town. What is the deal with some adults? They yell at teenagers to get out and get involved, but when we do we are handed comments like these. Make up your minds.

I guess it is just me, but i don't get it.

Not everything in the world will be understandable to you.

I don't get the HeyDuke site either. Why does this guy respond to every discussion topic too. If you look, he's got some silly comment in practically every topic. HEYDORK, what gives, too much free time on your hands! Whats the point of your website?

He has a comment in practically every topic because he has something to say, as all of us do. These comments are silly. The "Go Eagles" comments are silly. The "Piece of Sh*t" comments are silly. We are kids, we have nothing but free time. The point of our site is to be heard. Whether you understand it or not, its not our problem.

kids hate school, bottom line. anyone i talk to, no matter where they're from, hate their school. KHS isn't that much worse than any other high school; teenagers are just naturally whiny.

True.

Guest former resident

Except when I ask my niece how school is she tells me taht she doesn't like it because she doesn't like the people there. I can't remember feeling that way as a student.

Guest Guest 1

Except when I ask my niece how school is she tells me taht she doesn't like it because she doesn't like the people there. I can't remember feeling that way as a student.

This is exactly the type of comments I have heard from some of the students in KHS and it's not new. Have been hearing it for about 4 years now.

Archived