OSHA INQUIRY at F.D.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hopefully this Independent review will shed light on the reckless behaviour of the Harrison Fire Chief at Wednesday's fire. Their finding will likely suggest that Kearny Municipal Officials ban this Individual from operating at emergency scenes in our town.

The lives of our Firefighter's must not be put in harms's way by the erratic and terribly dangerous actions of this man.

Guest Norman

I hope you all have a good laugh about this incident.

I for one do not see the humor in it.

Many firefighters went in to a very dangerous building to pull out firefighters who should not have been there.

I would like to know who was in charge making sure no one was entering the rear.

Guest Guest

SEEMS TO ME THE INCIDENT COMMANDER OF THE KEARNY FIRE LOSE CONTROL OF THE SCENE--TO MANY OFFICERS DOING WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO-WHERE WERE THE SAFTY AND ACCOUNTABILTY OFFICERS DOING AT THIS TIME-SHAME ON THE KEARNY F.D.??????????????????--WERE WAS POINT OF ENTRY ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICER??????????? -BACK TO BASICS TRAINNING NEEDED

Guest Norman
SEEMS TO ME THE INCIDENT COMMANDER OF THE KEARNY FIRE LOSE CONTROL OF THE SCENE--TO MANY OFFICERS DOING WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO-WHERE WERE THE SAFTY AND ACCOUNTABILTY OFFICERS DOING AT THIS TIME-SHAME ON THE KEARNY F.D.??????????????????--WERE WAS POINT OF ENTRY ACCOUNTABILITY OFFICER??????????? -BACK TO BASICS TRAINNING NEEDED

A Chief was in charge in the rear of the building.

Guest Come On

Hey with 24 on and 24 off, it was lucky there were any firemen on the scene! Give them a break (oh I forgot, there's always overtime)

Guest Guest

the crux of the whole thing--WHAT WAS THE HFD FIRE CHIEF DOING THERE dont he think we (kearny) can put our own fires out,why does he have to micro --manage every little incident , hfd chief , time to take a vacation and spend time with your family

Guest Guest

Is it true that the Harrison Fire Department Chief is not allowed to show up at any fire in Kearny?

Guest Guest

24-7 the scanner is on -must be doing terrible things(health wise)to his family listening to that nite after nite? == wonder when last time anybody got a decent nites sleep ?

Guest Guest
24-7 the scanner is on -must be doing terrible things(health wise)to his family listening to that nite after nite? == wonder when last time anybody got a decent nites sleep ?

better hope he's listening god forbid something happens to you or your house

Guest Guest

you hit the head of the nail- god forbid their was a fire and he wasnt there to command(what a joke) more lots cause of him,thats why constuction is booming the contractors love this guy!!!!

Guest Webster
you hit the head of the nail- god forbid their was a fire and he wasnt there to command(what a joke) more lots cause of him,thats why constuction is booming the contractors love this guy!!!!

Hi,

My name is Webster, I have this little book I'm willing to sell any of you. It will make our reading a little easier. You know, those things called words. Spelling seems to not be a strong point with some of you. Not sure if I can help you with your punctuation. Maybe Miss Crabtree can help ypu all with that. And why was the Harrison fire chief in an area deemed unsafe? Maybe the "c" division chief has an answer. And don't forget your spell check in the future. And who's this Norman guy? Did he write a book or something?

Guest Guest

The town of Kearny and Harrison should regionalize and save myself and numerous taxpayers a few dollars a year, never mind the taxes we pay for the B.O.E. what a joke! My children are going to attend a private school that they deserve, instead of the Washington School "Drunks" at the Scots Club!!!!!! The worst case of teachers in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
The town of Kearny and Harrison should regionalize and save myself and numerous taxpayers a few dollars a year, never mind the taxes we pay for the B.O.E. what a joke! My children are going to attend a private school that they deserve, instead of the Washington School "Drunks" at the Scots Club!!!!!! The worst case of teachers in the area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me tell you something Honey, Catholic school teachers drink just as much, and maybe even more. What world do you live in? You got to be kidding me right? And another point Catholic School teachers are not even certified. You better think about this one.

Guest Guest
Let me tell you something Honey,  Catholic school teachers drink just as much, and maybe even more.  What world do you live in? You got to be kidding me right? And another point Catholic School teachers are not even certified.  You better think about this one.

They teach in the Catholic school because they could not get a job in public schools. Sad but true for many. <_<

Guest Guest

you better watch your kids with the priests also. It's a shame but its the truth. I would choose public over catholic anyday. There aren't even any nuns anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
you better watch your kids with the priests also. It's a shame but its the truth. I would choose public over catholic  anyday. There aren't even any nuns anymore.

I can see what kind of adults your children will grow up to be. I'll pray for them, that they do not make fools of themselves, that they become knowledgeable before they spew their self-rightgeous venom on others.

Archived