Fires in Harrison

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
[/color] :D  :P  :D  :) When you have a mayor with no respect, the whole town isn't respected

THAT IS SUCH A CROCK!!!! THE HARRISON FIREMEN BUST THEIR BUTTS PUTTING OUT FIRES..........NOT ONLY ARE OTHER TOWNS CALLED IN TO HELP HARRISON..............HARRISON IS CALLED TO OTHER TOWNS ALL THE TIME AND THEY BUST THEIR BUTTS THERE AS WELL.........GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES.......YOUR NO BETTER THEN ANY OTHER TOWN AT PUTTING OUT FIRES..........AND I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTS ABOUT VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!! THEY DON;T HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY DO.......THEY DO IT FOR FREE!!!!!! GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE........GROW THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU BIG WHINEY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
THAT IS SUCH A CROCK!!!! THE HARRISON FIREMEN BUST THEIR BUTTS PUTTING OUT FIRES..........NOT ONLY ARE OTHER TOWNS CALLED IN TO HELP HARRISON..............HARRISON IS CALLED TO OTHER TOWNS ALL THE TIME AND THEY BUST THEIR BUTTS THERE AS WELL.........GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES.......YOUR NO BETTER THEN ANY OTHER TOWN AT PUTTING OUT FIRES..........AND I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTS ABOUT VOLUNTEERS!!!!!!! THEY DON;T HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY DO.......THEY DO IT FOR FREE!!!!!! GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE........GROW THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU BIG WHINEY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SISTER PAL.other town call harrison only to use as a case study on the wrong guidelines to follow. YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN we are the handicap bravest!

Guest Guest

who writes the guidelines for harrison, i would think its the chief===get rid of the ****** and put someone in charge that follows his own orders

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

a fire chief died and went to heaven----when he got there he saw a long line waiting to get into the pearly gates---he told himself :I Am a FIRE CHIEF " -im not going to wait in line --he went to the angels guarding the gates and said -let me in im a fire chief --the angels replied you"ll have to wait just like everyone else -while waiting at the back of the line he saw a sedan pull up with RED LIGHTS AND THE SIREN SCREAMING--a man got out wearing a very large white helmet that said CHIEF --THE ANGELS POPPED TO ATTENTION AND LET THE CHIEF ENTER HEAVEN---the waiting fire chief was really , really upset now and went to talk to the angels---he asked why did you let that fire chief through and NOT ME?-------to which the angels replied---"YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG SIR--THATS GOD----HE JUST THINKS HES A FIRE CHIEF."====SOUND FAMILIAR====

Guest Town Resident
a fire chief died and went to heaven----when he got there he saw a long line waiting to get into the pearly gates---he told himself :I Am a  FIRE CHIEF "  -im not going to wait in line --he went to the angels guarding the gates and said -let me in im a fire chief --the angels replied you"ll have to wait just like everyone else -while waiting at the back of the line he saw a sedan pull up with RED LIGHTS AND THE SIREN SCREAMING--a man got out wearing a very large white helmet that said CHIEF --THE ANGELS POPPED TO ATTENTION AND LET THE CHIEF  ENTER HEAVEN---the waiting fire chief was really , really upset now and went to talk to the angels---he asked  why did you let that fire chief through and NOT ME?-------to which the angels replied---"YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG SIR--THATS GOD----HE JUST THINKS HES A FIRE CHIEF."====SOUND FAMILIAR====

Huh ???

Guest Guest

Since when is the Harrison Fire dept. volunteers??? I think not. being a relative of a firefighter in a nearby town, I was under the impression that the chief was not to enter a burning building? Why in Gods name did the Harrison fire enter a burning building when he knew he wasn't suppose to???????? Did he want the glory just like all the other politicians in Harrison????

Guest Guest
Since when is the Harrison Fire dept. volunteers??? I think not.  being  a relative of a firefighter in a nearby town, I was under the impression that the chief was not to enter a burning building?  Why in Gods name did the Harrison fire enter a burning building when he knew he wasn't suppose to????????  Did he want the glory just like all the other politicians in Harrison????

Enough about the Harrison Fire Chief. Was there not another fireman from Jersey City that was also in the building and injured? How come nothing is being said about that individual?

Guest Guest

did anything happen to the harrison fire chief for disobeying the order not to go in into the falling building , was he scolded by the mayor for bad judgement in his decision making,thank god a terrible tragedy was avoided and know one died .

Guest 5th grade student
did anything  happen to the harrison fire chief for disobeying the order not to go in into the falling building , was he  scolded by the mayor  for bad judgement in his decision making,thank god a terrible tragedy was avoided and know one died .

"know" one died ?? are you freakin retarded ??

Guest Geusll

Not one of you know what was going on at that job so shut the hell up already.

Who cares. Really get a life and go back to it. What a bunch of grade school educated, real life rejects. I'd like to slap the shit outta each of you if it wasn't such a waste of my time. How embarassing you all are.

Please feel free to let me know what you think of my comments, I'll be here all week. This should be good.

Guest guest

The Town of Harrison and it's so-called leaders are a disgrace particularly the Fire Commissioner. All Town employee's and most residents know *** ***** ** * ****** *** ***** someone will have to get hurt or die to get their attention.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived