tenants meeting k/c/harrison gardens

Guest guest

THERE WILL BE A TENANTS MEETING ON MONDAY 02/27/06/AT 7:OOP.M. ALL YOU TENANTS WITH THE DIRTY HALLWAYS COMPLAINT GO TO THE TENANTS MEETING AND MAKE YOUR VOICES HEARD.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same here gotta watch who comes in and out of my neighbors house

Which is it? Cleaqn your hall or watch your neighbor?

Do BOTH! First, clean 'your hall'. Then, you are entitled to watch yiur neighbor to see if he/she did "their" hall!

I CAN'T COMPLAIN I AM NOT ON THE LEASE, MY GIRLFRIENDS RENT WILL GO UP.

1: What is stopping your girfriend from complaining at the tenant meeting?

Other tenants are paying 30% of their income or the limit. It's not fair that they should and not you and your partner. The limit is $450 =3 rooms; $550=4 rooms; and $650 = 5 rooms; with heat and electricity and gas included! Could you and your partner get it 'cheaper' outside the Gardens?

Note: Where's Rodgers? It 'appears', the 'same place' as Lucas was the last 25 yrs!

Guest Looking
1:  What is stopping your girfriend from complaining at the tenant meeting?

Other tenants are paying 30% of their income or the limit.  It's not fair that they should and not you and your partner.  The limit is $450 =3 rooms;  $550=4 rooms; and $650 = 5 rooms;  with heat and electricity and gas included!  Could you and your partner get it 'cheaper' outside the Gardens? 

Note:  Where's Rodgers?  It 'appears', the 'same place' as Lucas was the last 25 yrs!

Oh your looking for Mike he is sitting in Tom's old chair, a chair your ass would never qualify to sit in. 3rd grade drop outs don't qualify LOSER!

Guest Guest
Which is it?  Cleaqn your hall or watch your neighbor?

Do BOTH!  First, clean  'your hall'.  Then, you are entitled to watch yiur neighbor to see if  he/she did  "their" hall!

First learn how to spell and write a proper sentence a-hole , now go back to the hallway and clean my side of the hallway so i could watch what my neighbors are doing :P:D

Guest guest
1:  What is stopping your girfriend from complaining at the tenant meeting?

Other tenants are paying 30% of their income or the limit.  It's not fair that they should and not you and your partner.  The limit is $450 =3 rooms;  $550=4 rooms; and $650 = 5 rooms;  with heat and electricity and gas included!  Could you and your partner get it 'cheaper' outside the Gardens? 

Note:  Where's Rodgers?  It 'appears', the 'same place' as Lucas was the last 25 yrs!

How true! If your income is below $35,000-$40,000 per year; the Gardens is "cheaper" than a four room apt. outside; where the gas and elctricity are not included in the rent.

Good evaluation concerning Rodgers and Lucas. Lucas did a 'mediocre' job and Rodgers is 'one step' above him; but still has a long ways to go to be Top Notch

Guest guest
Which is it?  Cleaqn your hall or watch your neighbor?

Do BOTH!  First, clean  'your hall'.  Then, you are entitled to watch yiur neighbor to see if  he/she did  "their" hall!

Now, that seems 'fair'! If 'everyone' does their part, then there'll BE NOTHING for them to find fault with, because "EVERY" hall will be clean!

Guest guest
Oh your looking for Mike he is sitting in Tom's old chair, a chair your ass would never qualify to sit in. 3rd grade drop outs don't qualify LOSER!

The vocabulary and sentence structure did not appear 3rd grade. It was a heck of a lot BETTER put together and MORE COMPREHENDABLE than some comments on this site; "including yours!"

Plus, it had no insinuated profanity in it as yours did.

Guest Guest

Mike I would like you to talk to the tenants in bldg 6 about their barking dog. From early morning until late night it barks. If you don't believe me check with other tenants and they will agree. Some of us like to sleep later than 6:30am when the barking starts. They have no consideration for the neighbors. I would like to see you take care of this problem Thank You Mike. Keep up the good work.

Guest Guest

spoken like the white trash asskissing hoe that you and your family are, it never fails these ghetto fab inbred lifelong blood sucking spawn parasite families continue to think they are owed something from the taxpaying residents from harrison. is it not enough all your sperm infected cells are taken care of by allowing them to work in society? apparently not, they each demand more and are never content with what has been provided for them, they demand as if you had a f*ckin pray outside harrison. this is the f*ckin problem, life has been given to these parasites.look at your community leaders? they are the first corrupt factors we have. change will never come. :D

Guest Guest
How true!  If your income is below  $35,000-$40,000 per year;  the Gardens is "cheaper" than a four room apt. outside;  where the gas and elctricity  are not included in the rent.

Good evaluation concerning Rodgers and Lucas.  Lucas did a 'mediocre' job and Rodgers  is 'one step' above him; but still has a long ways to go to be Top Notch

It must be such a kick for Rodgers and Lucas to be evaluated on this site by people who weren't capable of getting enough education to buy a house and get out of subsidized housing.look at some of the public housing throughout the state .Then look at the gardens and the Kingsland Courts .Thanks to work of Tom Lucas they look more like Condo units than public housing.That's on the outside.Mike Rodgers is trying to take care of the problems on the inside.The sense of entitlement that is expressed by some of the tenants on this site is startling.No one owes you anything.The relatively meager rent you pay for your domicile entitles you to live by the conditions of your lease.everyone who lives there is entitled to fell safe, secure and to have a home without fear , filthand trespassers

obviously some people through no fault of their own have circumstances requiring the help of public agencies such as public housing.some other people though have made public housing a way of life and have no desire to better their situations.these people feels the system owes them something These are the people circumventing the rules.the same people are making life miserable for the people who follow the rules.

Finally iknow many people who were born and raised in the gardens and have moved on to goood carees and successful lives.I also know people who at the end of very productive lives have come back to the Harison Housing Authority to live out their years.I also know many families that are residents now trying to make a good life for themselves and their families.This is what the H.H.A. is for .I also know the drug addicts and malcontents is day to day existent totally disregards the rights of the people whoare dioing it the right way.

Guest where's your dignity?
First learn how to spell and write a proper sentence a-hole , now go back to the hallway and clean my side of the hallway so i could watch what my neighbors are doing  :blink:  :lol:

A: Unless you are 'legitimately' disabled ; 'why' would I clean 'your' hallway?

B: I wouldn't clean your hallway 'because' it 'appears' that you have an 'attitude' problem and would not "appreciate" the 'kindness' of a caring neighbor.

I am always ready to assist an elderly or handicap tenant who asks "POLITELY" for assistance' and does not show forth a 'HAUGHTY' attitude.

However, you madam seem to believe that the world owes you.

No wonder the Gardens gets a unsavory reputation in town.

Guest Guest
spoken like the white trash asskissing hoe that you and your family are, it never fails these ghetto fab inbred lifelong blood sucking spawn parasite families continue to think they are owed something from the taxpaying residents from harrison. is it not enough all your sperm infected cells are taken care of by allowing them to work in society? apparently not, they each demand more and are never content with what has been provided for them, they demand as if you had a f*ckin pray outside harrison. this is the f*ckin problem, life has been given to these parasites.look at your community leaders? they are the first corrupt factors we have. change will never come. :lol:

That's a little harsh, you sound very bitter.

Guest guest
How true!  If your income is below  $35,000-$40,000 per year;  the Gardens is "cheaper" than a four room apt. outside;  where the gas and elctricity  are not included in the rent.

Good evaluation concerning Rodgers and Lucas.  Lucas did a 'mediocre' job and Rodgers  is 'one step' above him; but still has a long ways to go to be Top Notch

Do you think that job is easy??? Do you see what that office has to deal with?

Guest guest
spoken like the white trash asskissing hoe that you and your family are, it never fails these ghetto fab inbred lifelong blood sucking spawn parasite families continue to think they are owed something from the taxpaying residents from harrison. is it not enough all your sperm infected cells are taken care of by allowing them to work in society? apparently not, they each demand more and are never content with what has been provided for them, they demand as if you had a f*ckin pray outside harrison. this is the f*ckin problem, life has been given to these parasites.look at your community leaders? they are the first corrupt factors we have. change will never come. :lol:

Who is ghetto? Your momma raised you well!

Guest guest
Mike I would like you to talk to the tenants in bldg 6 about their barking dog. From early morning until late night it barks. If you don't believe me check with other tenants and they will agree. Some of us like to sleep later than 6:30am when the barking starts. They have no consideration for the neighbors. I would like to see you take care of this problem Thank You Mike. Keep up the good work.

Do you think Mike reads this crap? Why don't you call the office and make an appointment, i think that is what the procedure is.

Guest guest
The vocabulary  and sentence structure did not appear 3rd grade.  It was a heck of a lot BETTER put together and MORE COMPREHENDABLE than some comments on this site; "including yours!"

Plus, it had no insinuated profanity in it as yours did.

Where you trying to make a point there?

Archived