councilman dolaghan the litterbug

Guest guest

WHY?does councilman dolaghan throw his garbage in the street.can we go in front of his house and throw our garbage there that is what the garbage cans are for what a disgrace of a councilman.garbage everywhere just not in front of your house in front of everyone else i got.

WHY?does councilman dolaghan throw his garbage in the street.can we go in front of his house and throw our garbage there that is what the garbage cans are for what a disgrace of a councilman.garbage everywhere just not in front of your house in front of everyone else i got.

[/quote

those thickass glasses impair alot.

Maybe KATO from the Pink Panther movies didnt wear his coke bottle glasses when he took the garbage out at night? By the way. Wasnt he in the Steam Fitters for 30 years?? Nice huh??? you made 100+K as a steamfitter/union big shot. Retired, and who knows how much you get in Retirement pension each month, and now you get a 100K job on the town? bwahahahahahahahahahha

What a mess!!!!

GLASSES OR NO GLASSES JUST NOT IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE BUT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ELSE HOUSE.HE SHOULD CLEAN HIS CAR OUT IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE AND THROW EVERYTHING ON HIS SIDEWALK IF HE FAILS THAT WAY.HE IS NO BETTER ANYONE ELSE SAD EXCUSE FOR A COUNCILMAN TO SAY THE LEAST.MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT THAT GLASSES TO USE AND THE GARBAGE CANS INSTEAD OF THE STREET.

Guest Psychologist
Maybe KATO  from the Pink Panther movies didnt wear his coke bottle glasses when he took the garbage out at night?  By the way.  Wasnt he in the Steam Fitters for 30 years??  Nice huh???  you made 100+K as a steamfitter/union big shot.  Retired, and who knows how much you get in Retirement pension each month, and now you get a 100K job on the town?  bwahahahahahahahahahha

What a mess!!!!

I can see why you're jealous over someone making more money than you . Cleaning tables at Burger King is an insult for someone like you.

:D

:P:lol: WE COULD CARE LESS WHAT HE IS MAKING JUST THROW YOUR GARBAGE WHERE IT BELONGS IN THE GARBAGE CANS.MONEY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.MAYBE IN FRONT OF YIUR HOUSE YOU WOULD LIKE IT.HE IS NO BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER.SAD EXCUSE FOR A COUNCILMAN.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Here's a crazy idea...

ASK HIM TO HIS FACE TO CLEAN UP THE FRONT OF HIS HOUSE...

Archived