We have a major snow strom. Where is D.P.W.?????

Guest Guest

I own a snow removal business and work at the same time as the DPW every storm.  You people B**ch an awful lot only to go throw snow back in the streets.  If the mayor wasnt a chicken shit he would tow the cars like he is supposed to.  The DPW was out in full force minus one member and that was the town administraitors fault.  Just ask him why.  They do the best they can but when snow falls at a rate of 1-4 inches an hour, even super man couldnt keep the streets cleaned.  Why dont next time we have a snow storm, all you people who are sitting home cozy and warm, take a snow shovel and shovel your whole square block when it accumilates one inch.  I bet when you get back to your home it is covered again. :o)  SO unless you can do it better, DONT COMPLAIN!

Here we go again with the DO IT YOURSELF mentality!!!!!!!! HEY JACKASS, if we could get enough people together to do it we wouldn't need assholes like you doing it!!!!! By the way, most of us can do it better, but why do we pay an outrageous amount of taxes for? I'll tell you why, for idiots who are overpaid and underworked!!!!!!!!

Guest Enraged
Here we go again with the DO IT YOURSELF mentality!!!!!!!! HEY JACKASS, if we could get enough people together to do it we wouldn't need assholes like you doing it!!!!! By the way, most of us can do it better, but why do we pay an outrageous amount of taxes for? I'll tell you why, for idiots who are overpaid and underworked!!!!!!!!

You know what you people make me sick, I just happen to have a family member that works for the town.You talk about overpaid and underworked, you must be talking about yourself. Did you ever stop to think that they are cleaning up your's or someone in your family's mess. You people think that you have the right to throw snow out into the street after the town comes and cleans it for you, the taxpayer, well I am a taxpayer too! but when I shovel out my car I put the snow on the lawn belt,( if you don't know what that means, it's the little patch of grass in front of your house). And besides the snow who throws all the trash around the town, that the sweepers pick up, HUMMMM maybe your kids?And to all those people out there that think they could do a better job, get off your butts and shut your computer off and do it!!!!!! :lol:

You know what you people make me sick, I just happen to have a family member that works for the town.You talk about overpaid and underworked, you must be talking about yourself. Did you ever stop to think that they are cleaning up your's or someone in your family's mess. You people think that you have the right to throw snow out into the street after the town comes and cleans it for you, the taxpayer, well I am a taxpayer too! but when I shovel out my car I put the snow on the lawn belt,( if you don't know what that means, it's the little patch of grass in front of your house). And besides the snow who throws all the trash around the town, that the sweepers pick up, HUMMMM maybe your kids?And to all those people out there that think they could do a better job, get off your butts and shut your computer off and do it!!!!!! :blink:

Oh my, if I had to guess I would say this was *** *****!!! You should put your Pants Belt around your neck and end it now!!!! :ph34r: You make no sense with your responses with regard to the post you are responding to. :lol::P

Do you know what the Pea Patch is, (that is the large open space between your ears where there should be a brain, but in your case is a PEA) :ph34r::ph34r:

I can tell you this, the mess and the snow thrown in the streets, and the trash the sweepers pick up, are not from me or my family. We are very clean people and have respect and pride in our Town, something many people don't have, but if you can convince everyone to be like us than we wouldn't need anyone to plow, pick up garbage or even sweep the streets!!!! :ph34r::o

As far as your last statement, you are just another asshole whose DO IT YOURSELF attitude just doesn't get it!!!! :D:P

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest wiae a*ss
You know what you people make me sick, I just happen to have a family member that works for the town.You talk about overpaid and underworked, you must be talking about yourself. Did you ever stop to think that they are cleaning up your's or someone in your family's mess. You people think that you have the right to throw snow out into the street after the town comes and cleans it for you, the taxpayer, well I am a taxpayer too! but when I shovel out my car I put the snow on the lawn belt,( if you don't know what that means, it's the little patch of grass in front of your house). And besides the snow who throws all the trash around the town, that the sweepers pick up, HUMMMM maybe your kids?And to all those people out there that think they could do a better job, get off your butts and shut your computer off and do it!!!!!! :lol:

Right on! You are totally on target. It's the pigs that make the most noise in any barnyard.

Guest Enraged
:lol: This is in reply to the "guest " that uses more smilies than sensible words.NO you have no idea who I am, and according to your last statement you don't have the brains to find out. Yes, I must admit you are very well versed in the street type talk, but you see, we are on a public forum, and I have the upmost respect for myself and other readers that I would not use profanity. When I respond to a topic I only respond to those that I have knowledge about. I don't make up stories, like some, but then Im not a miserable person. I have my own opinions and if I can share the truth or enlighten someone then I've accomplished what I set out to do. But I do have to say, that the one thing you said was if more families in this town would set an example and teach their children to pick up their mess and don't destroy public property then maybe everyone would follow and our town would be the way it use to be. The only problem is that when you as an adult can not respond to a post without using foul language what kind of example are you setting for your children ???

:D  This is in reply to the "guest " that uses more smilies than sensible words.NO you have no idea who I am, and according to your last statement you don't have the brains to find out. Yes, I must admit you are very well versed in the street type talk, but you see, we are on a public forum, and I have the upmost respect for myself and other readers that I would not use profanity. When I respond to a topic I only respond to those that I have knowledge about. I don't make up stories, like some, but then Im not a miserable person. I have my own opinions and if I can share the truth or enlighten someone then I've accomplished what I set out to do. But I do have to say, that the one thing you said was if more families in this town would set an example and teach their children to pick up their mess and don't destroy public property then maybe everyone would follow and our town would be the way it use to be. The only problem is that when you as an adult can not respond to a post without using foul language what kind of example are you setting for your children ???

Hey DIP$HIT show me where the foul language was in the post you were refering to!!!!!!!! Yea, that's right, there was none!!! Like I said you don't have a clue what you're reading or posting about, now go back to your easy chair and watch OPRAH!! By the way I tried to give you alot of smiles, but the webmaster does not allow it, sorry. :P:D:o:o:o:lol:;):D

Guest Enraged

:D

Hey DIP$HIT show me where the foul language was in the post you were refering to!!!!!!!! Yea, that's right, there was none!!! Like I said you don't have a clue what you're reading or posting about, now go back to your easy chair and watch OPRAH!! By the way I tried to give you alot of smiles, but the webmaster does not allow it, sorry. : :P:lol:;):D

/quote]

Unfortunatly, I don't have time to sit in my EASY chair Im too busy working for a living, as far as clueless I don't think so.The only thing that I can give you as a rsponse is "I am a an ADULT! " I don't have time to act like a child on these forums, I am more intereseted in reading intelligent conversations, so you go and have yourself a nice day :D

Guest Guest
Oh my, if I had to guess I would say this was *** *****!!! You should put your Pants Belt around your neck and end it now!!!! :lol:  You make no sense with your responses with regard to the post you are responding to. :lol:  :blink:

Do you know what the Pea Patch is, (that is the large open space between your ears where there should be a brain, but in your case is a PEA) :lol:  :lol:

I can tell you this, the mess and the snow thrown in the streets, and the trash the sweepers pick up, are not from me or my family. We are very clean people and have respect and pride in our Town, something many people don't have, but if you can convince everyone to be like us than we wouldn't need anyone to plow, pick up garbage or even sweep the streets!!!! :o  :o

As far as your last statement, you are just another asshole whose DO IT YOURSELF  attitude just doesn't get it!!!! :blink:  :blink:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Just from following this discussion, the only asshole seems to be you. Pride? Your family can't be too proud, because you hide behind your keyboard and trash people. That's something to be proud of? Grow up, stop complaining, and try to find something constructive to do. Like walking in front of a bus. Splat!!

Guest Guest
Just from following this discussion, the only asshole seems to be you. Pride? Your family can't be too proud, because you hide behind your keyboard and trash people. That's something to be proud of? Grow up, stop complaining, and try to find something constructive to do.  Like walking in front of a bus.  Splat!!

HYPOCRITE

Archived