town workers pysically fit?

Guest jenny craig

Guest Guest
Oh please mr/miss bleeding heart, like you would really sit with stinky homeless person anywhere. Who says the person going to the library doesn't work?? Nobody I know would want to take their child to the library with homeless people hanging around. Its dangerous and they should not be allowed to hang around there. I sympathize with the homeless but they should be removed to a shelter and not be allowed to loiter in a public library.

Public Library Get it public. They have a right to be in a public place.

Guest GUEST

:D

no let's open up that can sweetie, there's alot of temp appointed positions in town that suddenly turn to full time high paying life time appointments. do the research there are several violations within the recent months, most recently these parking enforcement officers. just hired a councilman's family member while my son had inquired at the sattion and was told nothing available and handed an application for a police exam by a sgt. meanwhile, five of these parking officers are all related to an existing town employee. believe me the state will hear about this.

shame on you people! <_<

THERE ARE ONLY 4 PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, NOT 5

Guest Guest
Public Library  Get it public.  They have a right to be in a public place.

NOT if they are causing a PUBLIC threat to the people inside. There are many diseases that can be spread from them using the restrooms, touching books, etc. This is not to mention their mental state. They should be in state funded homes or in a shelter.

Guest Guest
:D

THERE ARE ONLY 4 PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, NOT 5

actually in 3d some count for triple the size! more tickets per pound! poor scooters those tires haven't come up for air in months! can you even see the tires? i though so then i realized it was the steering wheel. :P:P:P:P

Guest Guest
actually in 3d some count for triple the size! more tickets per pound! poor scooters those tires haven't come up for air in months! can you even see the tires? i though so then i realized it was the steering wheel. :ph34r:  :lol:  :P  :D

DAM THAT'S COLD! TRUE BUT COLD. :angry:

Guest guest
That person is right on, HC's basement ladies room is really bad...

I'vr bee in other Catholic Churches ladies' rooms, both under 40 yrs old and older remodled ones; but the one in the HC church hall, really takes the cake! The cheap materials, poorly cut and installed, looks very unappealing ! And the SMELL!!! No matter how much it is cleaned; deoderized, the putid ODOR still permeates the room and surrounding area.

Now, the ladies room in the church vestibule is "well constructed" and smells OK (when it is rarely open during week-day Masses!

They should just rip the ladies' restroom in the basement apart; and build a 'NEW" one from 'scratch' like the nice one in the church vestibule!

Guest Sorry
I'vr bee in other Catholic Churches ladies' rooms, both under 40 yrs old and older remodled ones;  but the one in the HC  church hall, really takes the cake!  The cheap materials, poorly cut and installed, looks very unappealing !  And the SMELL!!!  No matter how much it is cleaned; deoderized, the putid ODOR still permeates the room and surrounding area.

Now, the ladies room in the church vestibule is "well constructed" and smells OK (when it is rarely open during week-day Masses!

They should just rip the ladies' restroom in the basement apart; and build a 'NEW" one from 'scratch' like the nice one in the church vestibule!

I don't believe that is a Town matter I think it is a church matter and should be taken up with the Arch Diocese the people with the money.

Guest Guest
I don't believe that is a Town matter I think it is a church matter and should be taken up with the Arch Diocese the people with the money.

shut the hell up with your bathroom drama wear depends and move on. you do anyway on your trips to a/c. :lol:

Archived