Mike Rogers

Guest Fan of Harrison

Guest Fan of Harrison

If Mr Rogers cant answer the question can some one help. Why would he write a aritcle like that one in the observer on election day? Is he upset that he cant have both postitions or is he just not a nice person.

If Mr Rogers cant answer the question can some one help.  Why would he write a aritcle like that one in the observer on election day?  Is he upset that he cant have both postitions or is he just not a nice person.

73181[/snapback]

Michael has done a great job as Councilman and now he has moved on and made a positive impact in the Gardens. Look how great the facilities look and notice how the residents are living there with pride. If Michael felt that he needed to explain himself that is good enough for me. Michael has always done the right thing and there is a reason for everything that he does. I feel bad that the long running name, Rodgers in elected office will come to an end on 12/31.

Michael I thank you and I will always appreciate what you have done for this community.

Michael has done a great job as Councilman and now he has moved on and made a positive impact in the Gardens. Look how great the facilities look and notice how the residents are living there with pride.  If Michael felt that he needed to explain himself that is good enough for me.  Michael has always done the right thing and there is a reason for everything that he does.  I feel bad that the long running      name, Rodgers in elected office will come to an end on 12/31.

Michael I thank you and I will always appreciate what you have done for this community.

73289[/snapback]

YEAH WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY WHERE DO YOU THINK IT COMES FROM TO FIX UP THAT DUMP? THE STATE AND FEDERAL GOVT.GRANTS = WHICH MEANS TAXPAYERS MONEY YOU MORON.

Michael has done a great job as Councilman and now he has moved on and made a positive impact in the Gardens. Look how great the facilities look and notice how the residents are living there with pride.  If Michael felt that he needed to explain himself that is good enough for me.  Michael has always done the right thing and there is a reason for everything that he does.  I feel bad that the long running      name, Rodgers in elected office will come to an end on 12/31.

73289[/snapback]

Mike did his job. I have not agreed with him !00% . He is entitled to his opinions.

He is a nasty man.  I voted for Mr. Nascimento.  Rodgers is friends with the Scrimo's.  That is why he did it.  He should also move to dodge.

73312[/snapback]

Mike has done a great job down the gardens. People cannot believe the difference with all the trouble makers gone. The cops can't believe they never have calls much at all.

73289[/snapback]

Thanks Jack!

73289[/snapback]

WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE AS COUNCILMAN????? IN MY EYES HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GAINED SOME PENSION TIME. AND HE HAS DONE SOME GOOD IN THE GARDENS AND COURTS, LIKE GETTING RID OF THE DRUG DEALERS, THAT IS A GOOD THING. BUT AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH PRIDE, THEY LIVE IN FEAR THAT MIKE WILL KICK THEM OUT IF THERE IS AN EXTRA BAG OF GARBBAGE IN THEIR APARTMENT, HE THINKS THIS IS HIS COMPOUND, JUST LIKE KARESH IN TEXAS. THEY WILL DO AS HE MANDATES OR ELSE THESE POOR SOULS ARE OUT IN THE STREETS, WITH NOWHERE TO GO. THE PROBLEM THERE IS THAT HE KNOW THESE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MUCH AND THEY WILL NOT GO AFTER HIM AND MIKE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THAT SITUATION SINCE HE HAS ALL THE POWER. THIS HAS GOTTEN TO HIS HEAD. I HOPE SOMEONE IS WORKING ON GETTING THIS SHERIFF OUT, HOPE THAT HUD IS BEING PUT AWARE OF THE SITUATIONS HE HAS CAUSED MANY FAMILIES IN HIS COMPOUND. AND HOPE THAT THEY KNOW THAT MIKE WAS JUST PICKED TO PUT IN THERE, THERE WERE NO APPLICATIONS LOOKED AT, OTHER THAN HIS, SO THAT HE MAKES MORE MONEY AND PENSION MONEY ACCUMULATES. HE HAS NO HEART, NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, THE ONLY FRIENDS HE HAS ARE THE POLITICIANS THAT HE DEPENDS ON TO HOLD HIS HANDS AND GET HIM A JOB, HE CAN'T DO IT ON HIS OWN. HE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF, HE'S ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSIVE, BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS. MIKE YOUR UNCLE WAS A DIFFERENT MAN, YOU I MUST SAY ARE NO MAN AT ALL. YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LESS FORTUNATE AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, WELL LET ME TELL IT IS AGAINST THE LAW, MANY THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING. HOPE THE MCCORMICKS GO AFTER YOU, THEY ARE THE ONLY HOPE THAT THE RESIDENTS HAVE, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN STAND YOU OR YOUR ARROGANCE AT YOUR COMPOUND. CONCENTRATE ON KEEPING FAMILIES TOGETHER NOT SEPERATING THEM. THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT MIKE FAMILIES........... YOUR ARE GREAT!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR????

If Mr Rogers cant answer the question can some one help.  Why would he write a aritcle like that one in the observer on election day?  Is he upset that he cant have both postitions or is he just not a nice person.

73181[/snapback]

The reason is so that people can realize that he forgave Nacimento for all he did when he ran against Rodgers. And people will forgive Nacimento and vote for him, don't you get it, it's a last minute plea for votes...... Rodgers can't stant Nacimento and vise versa. Listen well had Mrs. Scrimo been on that ballot, she would have wooped ass on Nacimento, because who is this guy????? never heard about him again after he ran last time, six, seven or eight years ago, what happened all of a sudden he want to do something for Harrison, how convinient.

Watch out Nacimento these non tax payers still vote and they have a voice too.

73181[/snapback]

To the contrary,Mike Rodgers is a very nice person.

There was a letter written ,post election,six years ago when Mike defeated Frank Naz for the vacant council position.The letter and the comments were not written by Frank but rather by his supporters in the person of Jim Doran.

The comments were very insulting to the residents of the Gardens.It was their votes that helped carry Mike to victory.

Before the recent election in the campaign profile for Mr. Nazscimento ,published in the Observer, Mike Rodgers was quoted as supporting Frank's candidacy.

Rodgers never was interviewed or gave his endorsement.Words were put in his mouth.Again, according to the candidate himself by Jim Doran.

Rodgers told Nascimento he would be glad to endorse him if Frank promised to write a letter of apology to the people of the Gardens.Frank agreed to do this.

hopefully he will be good to his word.

Mike Rodgers always cared about the people he represented.He was always true to his word.He cares very much about the people in the Gardens and the Kingsland Courts.He was a Public Servant in the best sense of the term.He will be missed.You may not always like what he said but he told you the truth.Frank Rodgers would have been very proud of Mike's service.

Time to turn the page and hope Mr. Naz does the same type of job.

WHAT EXACTLY HAS HE DONE AS COUNCILMAN????? IN MY EYES HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT GAINED SOME PENSION TIME. AND HE HAS DONE SOME GOOD IN THE GARDENS AND COURTS, LIKE GETTING RID OF THE DRUG DEALERS, THAT IS A GOOD THING.  BUT AS FAR AS THE PEOPLE LIVING WITH PRIDE, THEY LIVE IN FEAR THAT MIKE WILL KICK THEM OUT IF THERE IS AN EXTRA BAG OF GARBBAGE IN THEIR APARTMENT, HE THINKS THIS IS HIS COMPOUND, JUST LIKE KARESH IN TEXAS.  THEY WILL DO AS HE MANDATES OR ELSE THESE POOR SOULS ARE OUT IN THE STREETS, WITH NOWHERE TO GO.  THE PROBLEM THERE IS THAT HE KNOW THESE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MUCH AND THEY WILL NOT GO AFTER HIM AND MIKE TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THAT SITUATION SINCE HE HAS ALL THE POWER.  THIS HAS GOTTEN TO HIS HEAD.  I HOPE SOMEONE IS WORKING ON GETTING THIS SHERIFF OUT, HOPE THAT HUD IS BEING PUT AWARE OF THE SITUATIONS HE HAS CAUSED MANY FAMILIES IN HIS COMPOUND. AND HOPE THAT THEY KNOW THAT MIKE WAS JUST PICKED TO PUT IN THERE, THERE WERE NO APPLICATIONS LOOKED AT, OTHER THAN HIS, SO THAT HE MAKES MORE MONEY AND PENSION MONEY ACCUMULATES.  HE HAS NO HEART, NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, THE ONLY FRIENDS HE HAS ARE THE POLITICIANS THAT HE DEPENDS ON TO HOLD HIS HANDS AND GET HIM A JOB, HE CAN'T DO IT ON HIS OWN. HE CAN'T EVEN SPEAK FOR HIMSELF, HE'S ALWAYS ON THE DEFENSIVE, BECAUSE THE TRUTH HURTS.  MIKE YOUR UNCLE WAS A DIFFERENT MAN, YOU I MUST SAY ARE NO MAN AT ALL. YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE LESS FORTUNATE AND THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, WELL LET ME TELL IT IS AGAINST THE LAW, MANY THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING.  HOPE THE MCCORMICKS GO AFTER YOU, THEY ARE THE ONLY HOPE THAT THE RESIDENTS HAVE, BECAUSE NO ONE CAN STAND YOU OR YOUR ARROGANCE AT YOUR COMPOUND. CONCENTRATE ON KEEPING FAMILIES TOGETHER NOT SEPERATING THEM.  THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT MIKE FAMILIES........... YOUR ARE GREAT!!!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR????

73463[/snapback]

whew....I guess you're on the list...cut back a notch or two on the caffeine big guy or is it girl?

YEAH WITH TAXPAYERS MONEY WHERE DO YOU THINK IT COMES FROM TO FIX UP THAT DUMP?  THE STATE AND FEDERAL GOVT.GRANTS  = WHICH MEANS TAXPAYERS MONEY YOU MORON.

73370[/snapback]

and someone has to decide where to spend it ,you moron.Take a look at other public housing complexes and then decide if the money is spent to benefit the residents.

you see that money is going to be spent somewhere and it sure looks like Tom Lucas and Mike Rogers spent it wisely.if our authority doesn't spend it on our people somebody some where ,not in Harrison will be spending it on their people

To the contrary,Mike Rodgers is a very nice person.

There was a letter written ,post election,six years ago when Mike defeated Frank Naz for the vacant council position.The letter and the comments were not written by Frank but rather by his supporters in the person of Jim Doran.

The comments were very insulting to the residents of the Gardens.It was their votes that helped carry Mike to victory.

Before the recent election in the campaign profile for Mr. Nazscimento ,published in the Observer, Mike Rodgers was quoted as supporting Frank's candidacy.

Rodgers never was interviewed or gave his endorsement.Words were put in his mouth.Again, according to the candidate himself by Jim Doran.

Rodgers told Nascimento he would be glad to endorse him if Frank promised to write a letter of apology to the people of the Gardens.Frank agreed to do this.

hopefully he will be good to his word.

Mike Rodgers always cared about the people he represented.He was always true to his word.He cares very much about the people in the Gardens and the Kingsland Courts.He was a Public Servant in the best sense of the term.He will be missed.You may not always like what he said but he told you the truth.Frank Rodgers would have been very proud of Mike's service.

Time to turn the page and hope Mr. Naz does the same type of job.

73472[/snapback]

Thanks uncle Tom for giving me your job, you did what you promised get me in, NO PROBLEM, and i'll get your family and friends in...... screw the people waiting for years to get into my facility now...

He may split up families,but they did it too. They are given warnings and they pay no attention to them. Alot of people down there had others living with them and didn't care. Others did drugs and the cops were always down here checking the place out.Who wanted that. Now its like a different world.

He may split up families,but they did it too. They are given warnings and they pay no attention to them. Alot of people down there had others living with them and didn't care. Others did drugs and the cops were always down here checking the place out.Who wanted that. Now its like a different world.

73516[/snapback]

I believe he did a fantastic job in cleaning up the drug dealers. But why split families up because of some domestic issue, I would assume that these issues are in every family, whether it be alcohol, drugs or whatever, everyone has their issues, that does not mean that you are a bad person or a bad family, does it? Because I'm sure your family has issues too. Mike just needs to understand these complexes are not a prison nor should they be used as prison, by saying who can and cannot visit a persons apartment. There should be freedom, the right to do what you want in your apartment, whether it's clean or not it is none of his business, whether someone visits or not it's none of his business. Believe me, many people I speak with are very afraid that he will get rid of them, and they will have no where to go, many of the residents are older people who are not able to adequately keep their apartment clean and neat, they are just not able to do much, what they realy need is to be in senior homes with assistance. That is the reason he will soon have many suits against him, for intimidating many residents with his arrogance.

Don't you think he would of had lawsuits already. All the junkies that got put out had these great lawyers,that's all they talked about. But look where it got them. Put out. And everyone of them tried to fight it. But their lawyers sucked. Good job Mike. What does this have to do with seniors being afraid.

I believe he did a fantastic job in cleaning up the drug dealers.  But why split families up because of some domestic issue, I would assume that these issues are in every family, whether it be alcohol, drugs or whatever, everyone has their issues, that does not mean that you are a bad person or a bad family, does it?  Because I'm sure your family has issues too.  Mike just needs to understand these complexes are not a prison nor should they be used as prison, by saying who can and cannot visit a persons apartment.  There should be freedom, the right to do what you want in your apartment, whether it's clean or not it is none of his business, whether someone visits or not it's none of his business.  Believe me, many people I speak with are very afraid that he will get rid of them, and they will have no where to go, many of the residents are older people who are not able to adequately keep their apartment clean and neat, they are just not able to do much, what they realy need is to be in senior homes with assistance. That is the reason he will soon have many suits against him, for intimidating many residents with his arrogance.

73646[/snapback]

you can't have it both ways.Some of these so called splits of families were because someone in the family was selling drugs.

Besides families can stay together if they all leave and go someplace else.Of course the rules outside cost more and are tougher.

You're right they are not prisoners but the people who want to live a normal life were being held prisoner by the people who want to live the degenerate ,"party all the time" life style .Some wanted to go in the drug business or beat up their domestic partners or live in filth.Is this Mike's business ???You're dam right it is.It's his mandate.It's his job description??

You must stop perpetuating the myth that there will be lawsuits.Garbage!!!

All these cases have been handled legallly by judges in the courts.He can't do this on his own.

He has made this place a good place to live.The rules are simple, live and conduct yourself like normal ,law abiding people do .If you want to anything else-- move Buy a house ,rent an apartment.But no!! then you would have the mortgage or rent payments ,utility bills that all the people out there struggling to make a go of it have.

People who live a normal life know that the very first bill you pay is your housing bill.Luxuries are the last.Cable ,cell phones,booze,smokes,nice cars come after you pay for the basic necessities ,housing and food.

I'm a senior and I'm no longer afraid because the people who feel they are entitled to lower cost housing and free utilities are gradually leaving because they want to make life miserable for all the people ,seniors through the families who want to make the gardens and the courts to live and raise their families.

enough

Thanks Mike

The reason is so that people can realize that he forgave Nacimento for all he did when he ran against Rodgers.  And people will forgive Nacimento and vote for him, don't you get it, it's a last minute plea for votes......  Rodgers can't stant Nacimento and vise versa.  Listen well had Mrs. Scrimo been on that ballot, she would have wooped ass on Nacimento, because who is this guy????? never heard about him again after he ran last time, six, seven or eight years ago, what happened all of a sudden he want to do something for Harrison, how convinient.

Watch out Nacimento these non tax payers still vote and they have a voice too.

73464[/snapback]

not only that but most have TOWN JOBS as much as two town jobs! so what the hell are they whining about now? I DON'T THINK HUD WOULD HAVE THEM THERE SHOULD THEIR SALARIES BECOME A ISSUE!

MIKE YOU STILL HAVE ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE THERE WHO SHOULD BE TOSSED OUT!

GOOD JOB CONTINUE TO ENFORCE YOUR METHOD OF CLEARING THE TRAILER TRASH! THEY ARE AFRAID B/C THEY KNOW THEY DON'T BELONG!

GOOD JOB, GOOD JOB GOOD JOB BRAVO! LUCAS WAS A P*SSY TO THESE PEOPLE. YOU HAVE THE BALLS MARCH ON FULL SPEED! CHANGE IS GOOD! :)

when they were here doing their drugs and having their fights they won't thinking of their familys . Now because they are thrown out,all you hear is Mike split up their familys. It's a joke. And the familys that let them do the shit are a joke. Some of them lived with momma and she did nothing but watch and let it go on. Bet your sorry now.

when they were here doing their drugs and having their fights they won't thinking of their familys . Now because they are thrown out,all you hear is Mike split up their familys. It's a joke. And the familys that let them do the shit are a joke. Some of them lived with momma and she did nothing but watch and let it go on. Bet your sorry now.

73921[/snapback]

Maybe he can work on the live-ins next. I hear the K. Courts are loaded with them (live-ins not paying rent) and dog crap in the apartments and all over the grounds not to mention the people who have more than one dog and/or cat. Oh and I forgot dirty hallways.

Maybe he can work on the live-ins next. I hear the K. Courts are loaded with them (live-ins not paying rent) and dog crap in the apartments and all over the grounds not to mention the people who have more than one dog and/or cat.  Oh and I forgot dirty hallways.

73938[/snapback]

MAYBE HE SHOULD CRACK DOWN ON PEOPLE LIVING THERE ON HIGH SALARY THAT IS A JOKE.

MAYBE HE SHOULD CRACK DOWN ON PEOPLE LIVING THERE ON HIGH SALARY THAT IS A JOKE.

74034[/snapback]

That's right the one that was thrown out and bought a house. What about her high salary. Nothing was said when she lived here.