Question about Santos

Guest Guest_voter_*

Guest Guest_voter_*

I will be happy when this arrogant man leaves office. I knew were every mayor lived in Kearny. I have no idea about this one. Please dont tell me he lives with his Mama on Johnson Ave. My friend lives on Johnson and she never did see Santos. This guy thinks he fools everyone! Try going to a town meeting all they do is get nasty if they dont like what they hear. Sit back and watch . Everyone up there just agrees its a sideshow.

I will be happy when this arrogant man leaves office. I knew were every mayor lived in Kearny. I have no idea about this one. Please dont tell me he lives with his Mama on Johnson Ave. My friend lives on Johnson and she never did see Santos. This guy thinks he fools everyone! Try going to a town meeting all they do is get nasty if they dont like what they hear. Sit back and watch . Everyone up there just agrees its a sideshow.

73137[/snapback]

This is just obnoxious piling on.

73137[/snapback]

Did you get too caught up in your whining to ask any actual questions, like your topic implied?

I've never seen Austria. It must not exist either! :lol:

Guest Unhappy taxpayer

73137[/snapback]

If so then can the Mayor please respond and as a lawyer asks all clients to swear on a bible so be it we will trust him on this (lol) do you live in town Mayor?????

If so then can the Mayor please respond and as a lawyer asks all clients to swear on a bible

What the hell? Lawyers don't ask anyone to swear on anything, and no one requires anyone to swear on a Bible for any reason in a court setting.

so be it we will trust him on this (lol) do you live in town Mayor?????

73504[/snapback]

Let's try it again, this time in English, please.

Guest RyanDodyDiary
If so then can the Mayor please respond and as a lawyer asks all clients to swear on a bible so be it we will trust him on this (lol) do you live in town Mayor?????

73504[/snapback]

The Mayor is a lawyer and he would know if he voted in the last election here in Town and is not a Town resident or he does not reside where he claims to live on his voter regestration card then he would be in a bit of a bind. Then again a wise man would have an inclination to look upon 562 Lawyers 329 Private investigators hired against one man as gaslight project nothing else.

HEY STRIFE 767 GO GET A LIFE WILL YOU PLEASE!!!!

74230[/snapback]

In other words: "Shut up. I don't understand most of what you're writing, and what I do understand I can't argue with. You're upsetting me. So shut up. Nyah."