Kearny's Loss

Jim Mangin

Reduced to four letter words shows where your from stupid. Sounds like your  a member of the K.E.A. UNITE !

This thread is about Ms. Cali leaving Kearny, you dummies. I think Kearny lost a valuable employee who did her job (when she was allowed to), but one who the mayor mistrusted, and D'Arco couldn't push around. She did the right thing for herself but it's just another long time Kearnyite gone. So many have moved outof town it's scary and the big tax hike is yet to come. Good luck Doreen

This thread is about Ms. Cali leaving Kearny, you dummies.  I think Kearny lost a valuable employee who did her job (when she was allowed to), but one who the mayor mistrusted, and D'Arco couldn't push around.  She did the right thing for herself but it's just another long time Kearnyite gone.  So many have moved outof town it's scary and the big tax hike is yet to come.  Good luck Doreen

Your right about joey d and I did say she did a good job but why go nuts leave if your unhappy All this talk about lawyers, from what has been said she got a good job, If she can do nothing else she work to see that the town gets a better Mayor & Council I 'd like to help her do that. If my ears are are still good there are a lot more people ready to join in toward that goal, Lets put all this energy to getting rid of all the of them

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Your right about joey d and I did say she did a good job but why go nuts leave if your unhappy  All this talk about lawyers, from what has been said  she got  a good job,  If she can do nothing else she work to see that the town gets a better Mayor & Council I 'd like to help her do that.  If my ears are are still good  there are a lot more people ready to join in toward that goal, Lets put all this energy to getting rid of all the of them

There are things going on in the town hall that the average person will never hear about concerning their hard erned money until it's to late. This mayor has to go and only you will be able to do that good people. Stop the madness and elect new people, if any run that is.

Archived